Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:07:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Chicago's Castle Crashes Started by: JohnnyNoname on Aug 26, '14 23:35

Trololz.

Nostalgic twat aside, I see your point. However, those leaders that remained in southside may not have the ability to pew someone as well protected as Sammy and so for the good of the community and because they're such sporting chaps, they (the 303) took Sammy out. So who better to step out and explain the situation than those who did the taking out? Regardless who may have took the shot, it was a group decision bebz.

There was no point letting Swagg or Rob come out and declare this good deed being done when it was (I assume) out of their depth to take such a shot you silly Sally.

Report Post Tip

Lelz,man. This gets better and better.

The good of the community? How was this for the good of the community,pray tell. We just lost two GFs instead of one. TWO districts no longer have proper,powerful, amazing leadership instead of just one. 

A group decision? Of course it was. Godfather JohnnyNoName said as much...what was stunning was the fact that it was group decision made by the 303. I assume by the 303, he meant the 303 GFs. People who stood to gain nothing or lose nothing over this. Are they really the best people to make this decision? Shouldn't they have waited until Princess' surviving CLs went to them clamoring for blood( I assume they would have,considering the outpouring of grief at Princess' funeral). 

Why does one group feel the need to play Big Brother to everyone else instead of letting a conflict develop on it's normal course? Just cuz they can?  

Report Post Tip

Because thats how everyone in power always acts? Thats how whoever in power always acts, stop acting like 303 big brothering the world is some new horrible tyrant (no mako jokes please) like thing you're just coming off as whiney for nothing.

Report Post Tip

HOLY SHEEEET! A MalcomReynolds appearance?!?! Thanks to lil ole me?!?! I must be doing something right.

Srs tho....come on, Malcom...show me when such a grand degree of babying has been done by the 'people in power' instead of just resorting to two lines of generic bullshit or is that too much to ask of you? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The removal of Princess by SammyGravano is the only removal of a crew leader that I personally haven't had prior knowledge of in the past 200 odd days and that spans all cities and all prior Godfathers. 

Why don't you give us an example of a time when such a grand degree of power was held by the people in power and then try to tell me that they didn't know and in most cases manipulate every single thing that happened to their benefit. You call it "babying" and others call it pulling the strings. No disrespect to South Side but in a war between those two districts there would have only been one winner. 

SammyGravano made a rash decision and unfortunately paid the ultimate price. 

Report Post Tip

Ooooh, so this was done for your benefit,Godfather Desmand?

I would imagine killing the person who is in the same clique as you and was,by your own admission, the stronger of the two 'horses to back' would not work out to your benefit but obviously I do not have such a command of strategy and tactics that someone in your most esteemed and elevated position must definitely have. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I think Tesla is perfectly fit to lead that district. Sammy had enough faith in him to set him up. I'm sure the family will flourish, even with the death of their Godfather. Unless, you somehow feel that they will not do a good job? Since you (Sable_Tights) feel it was not for the good of the community?

I have nothing against Sammy, but his actions was not something I really was fond of. He took out a Godmother over a proer. I have been angry many times, so angry I've wanted to see the death of people, but I didn't. I could not blame those people for anothers actions. I understand that if it is a common issue then perhaps it warranted the take out, but how many times have you seen someone die because others felt that their actions weren't right?

Princess was the rock of that district. She was their leader and was doing her best to keep it together and moving forward. The removal of her was wrong.

Sure, it could have been played out, but Sammy is apart of the group. Which changes things.
Like Johnny said there are rules and ways the 303303 go about things. It wasn't big brother, it was the 303303 handling something that happened by one of our own.

I was sad to see all this happen as I didn't want to see either Princess or Sammy die, but this is the Mafia. Things like this happen. May they rest in peace and may their districts begin to thrive once again.
Report Post Tip

Can we bring back Roman and Prem for a little while? Thanks.

Report Post Tip
Sure, let's just call them up, but I'm sure you wouldn't be able to stick around for too long if they were here.

Although, I do find it funny that everyone always wants old leaders back when at that time people wanted nothing, but to get rid of them too.

Always interesting how it works. No one will ever be happy unless it's them. Maybe, you should work up to being a Roman or Premier. I'd like to see that. If you even could.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $303,303 Tip

I do find it funny that everyone always wants old leaders back when at that time people wanted nothing, but to get rid of them too.

It is indeed funny how little people remember about those days. Some sort of weird nostalgia that it was a great era to live in when it really wasn't. Almost every family in this thing of ours stood together to remove these two and those that remained Loyal to them, so how anyone can say "bring them back" really astounds me.

Unless of course they were a descendant of the people that remaind loyal, as that would obviously make sense.

Report Post Tip

Ooooh, so this was done for your benefit,Godfather Desmand?

I would imagine killing the person who is in the same clique as you and was,by your own admission, the stronger of the two 'horses to back' would not work out to your benefit but obviously I do not have such a command of strategy and tactics that someone in your most esteemed and elevated position must definitely have. 

Thanks for clearing that up. 

My benefit? Not really. I had wanted to remove Princess for a fair while anyway but as Johnny we have a way of doing things and that wasn't the right way. 

Perhaps it might benefit those that are wanting to take out the 303. Those (like yourself) who complain about the world and how bad/boring it is and then just suicide on their families.

Perhaps your father could have still been around as a crew leader to express his distaste at the events that conspired. Perhaps he could have lent South Side his own forces to help them strike back against SammyGravanos district. Perhaps he could have conspired with others to try and bring an end to this terrible regime his son now has to endure instead of intentionally trying to get dirt and logs on those that did want to see a change. He could have done many things but instead he opted for taking a large phallus in his mouth to try and get brownie points and then complain about said phallus in his mouth. 

Perhaps if you commanded the same strategy (and ability honestly) I'd be able to hear you over the sucky sucky sounds you're currently forced to make. Keep at it Sable_Tights. 

Report Post Tip

This is lolz.

People complain about 303 being tyrants and not playing fair, yet when they shoot one of their own for misbehaving people still find something to whine about. Classic stuff.

Report Post Tip

As an outsider I dunno whether to shake my head or simply go elsewhere at stages with what i read.  The simple fact is this, any godfather with a gun capable of killing other godfathers in a fit of rage should of course be looked on with suspicion.  Is always hard when someone is in the emergency room from a flesh wound to hide out for a few hours.

South Side couldn't strike back at the target in question and although they could of attacked the city i doubt would of ended well.  Is understandable people are weary to go against a strong alliance but the hard part is we will never know if anything was said behind closed doors between the 303 and south side before action was taken.

As much as it is nice to say x should do this, or Y should do that, the simple fact is, it is never that easy.  One you need the resources, two you need the will to commit.  As much as it makes a glorious story like the Alamo or the crusades it also leaves a bloody mess behind if things are done badly.

The hardest part i guess for some is the oath they took when made and who to serve e.g. crewleader, godfather against the general protection of a family...  

Either way, it's a hard choice 

Report Post Tip

Personally, I don't really think Sable_Tights was whining and given that I don't know (or care) about the actions of his predecessors, I will treat what he actually said on face value, most of which I don't think is too far off the mark at all.

Report Post Tip

Wow reading this it went from a speech to just plain dumb. My Father Sammy broke the 303303 rules and thus was punished. People may have wanted Princess dead or maybe not doesn't really matter now does it?

Tesla will be great leader and is also getting his chance as he deserves. Sammy was a good man with a great head. In the heat of the moment things happened.

Sammy died proud of his own accomplishment and i do not wanna see his name pissed on. Sammy did what he wanted in the end.

Also putting 303303 down cause they make the decisions they do is completely absurd. They make decisions as a team. As one dominate mind above all others. The take downs that were brought apon by 303 were talked about extensively. Not going into much detail because people who dislike 303303 are going to hate on any word they say.

Sammy was not mad when he died. I smiled as that bullet went through his very skull. I myself am proud to be apart of SammyGravano's bloodline. This is all i have to say about that.

As for 303303 good job on everything and continue to do what yall are doing. Number one priority in 303303 is to rebuild after all these loses. Good Luck.

Report Post Tip

"Principles." What a fucking joke. Like shooting a -48 for an OOC post?

Denam None Old City District, PH Gangster Dead Sep 21, '14 01:07 Sep 22, '14 20:05

Yeah you guys are all about "rules." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago's Castle Crashes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL