Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:11:35
Page:  1 
New addition to Hollywood Started by: TyrionLannister on Aug 27, '14 21:09

Tyrion sat down on the sidewalk, his face still a look of shock from the recent news of Deces untimely demise.

Tyrion had sat beside Visas for a long time now admiring the work of Deces, she was new to this thing of ours but you'd never know it when you saw her work. She had earned her stripes and was doing some great work for Hollywood, bringing in some more young talent that was again starting to prove there are benefits in having new blood leading a family.

Sadly though, a misfired shot from one of her crew took her life away in an instant and Tyrion had spent much of the day trying to reach all the members of Death Star. With Deces down he had been asked by his Godmother Taegan to help pick up the pieces and continue her good work in building Hollywood alongside Visas, Taegan and their respective Upper structures.

"Well folks, I apologise for the lateness in my appearance, I had hoped to come out here and present myself long before now but unfortunately some issues in another life delayed me. Still, better late than never eh?

I would like to thank Taegan for having faith in me to be the one to continue what Deces started. When I joined LA I had no intention to do anything other than help out Visas and I feel safe in the knowledge that I've done that to the best of my ability, but I'm never one to shirk responsibility and I was already starting to offer my services in other areas and although I'm delighted to get that opportunity now, it truly is bittersweet in that it came from the demise of someone I enjoyed watching grow.

But now that I'm here I vow to give my best to work hard (well, harder than Jono at least?) to return the faith invested in me by my Godmother.

So with that said, I would like to introduce to you... the Wardens of the West. After making my way here from westeros it seems only fitting that I name my family which are based in the West, after the very position my family have held for generations in westeros.

Report Post Tip
Contrasts on the news Tyrion! You will do the city proud :)
Report Post Tip

Visas smiled that damned rogue imp had deserted her much like her panties had she shook her fist at TyrionLannister 

Oh i know your sort you bastard take advantage of a innocent girl after a night of drinking then leave. Dont think you are going to shirk your responsability of fatherhood your lawyer shall be hearing from lawer Romwulf any day from know

Report Post Tip

Congrats and good luck to you on your journey.

Report Post Tip

My dear Visas. Everyone knows I only sleep with whores! So you'd best be careful about admitting to any such activity with me. Don't think your bastard is getting its hands on any Lannister gold, either. My father will never allow it.

Report Post Tip

Chocolope steps out of an alley and onto the sidewalk.

Congratulations Tyrion! We will miss you! Uhhh wait a second where is Tyrion he was just here?!

Hears a squeal coming from the alley behind him, turns around.

Oh, there he is. In the dumpster with his whores. Really Tyrion, if your going to do that maybe you should stop busting your sister out of prison, you know she's going to tell your father! Drug mule or not, he's gonna wack those whores and not the way you do.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tyrion. Looking forward to working with you more closely now.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend wish you the best 

Report Post Tip

After a remarkable day of ups and downs Curtis had resolved to get drunk. Really drunk. He was minding his own business supping the last of a bottle of his favorite tipple, when he saw Tyrion make his speech. He stood and walked over to the old familiar face and ave him a firm handshake.

"Well fuck me! How about these potatoes! Its been said that your credentials for leadership are one of the only constants in this turbulent world. Far be it for me to disagree. Indeed, congratulations on your new position! I'm sure you'll make a magnificent job of it, do everyone proud and live a long and prosperous life."

Draining the last of hi bottle he looked longingly through the glass in the hope of finding one last drop but alas, nothing. Casting it aside into a nearby trash can, he shot a sideways glance at Space_pole and his eye narrowed. He looked at Tyrion, then back at the pole, then back at Tyrion, then back at the pole. Chuckling, he gave Tyrion a sly look.

"The pole! A your right hand man! Jesus holy mother Mary and the saints. You have always had a sense of adventure I'll give you that lad! Jut be careful with that liability... scouse nut-job... I mean free spirit, on board."

Winking at Space_pole, he hugged Tyrion and took a step back.

"Best of luck lads! Really. I'll always have a spare hand if you need one."

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to TyrionLannister!
I hope you can do a better job leading than your nephew Joffrey :)
Cheers!
Report Post Tip

Congrats TyrionLannister :) Wish out crew the best!

Cheers to all Wardens of the West! House of Lannister :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Sir!

Wish you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Taegan walked over towards Tyrion, her eyes glazed over from tears, but she held a huge smile on her face. You could tell she was saddened by the loss of Deces. Yet, she was doing her best to be cheerful for Tyrion. They embraced each other and nodded at one another.

"You came to my shores and have been by Visas's side for a while now. You've done nothing, but try to help and build my district. You do all you can and have proved yourself. I wish we weren't in these circumstances, as we all will miss Deces greatly, but at the same time I do want to wish you the best in your new position."

"I hate to have made you leave Visas's side, but I know you will do great as a Captain of mine. You always know where to find me. I'm right down the street."

Report Post Tip

I can only echo the sentiments of our Godfather on how much you've contributed to this family and Hollywood as a whole.

You've done nothing

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Love you too, Romwulf!

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm looking forward to this challenge and hope that I do indeed make not only Hollywood, but LA proud.  This city has really begun to grow and with the recent moves by Silvio and Cristiano things are really looking up.

Report Post Tip

Mandalore stood proudly in the streets as he heard his good friend Tyrion Lannister had just been authed. He began to clap and then cheer. He walked over to Tyrion and knelt down patting him on the shoulder.

"Congratulations brother. I wish the best of luck to you!"

Report Post Tip

I completely forgot to add my little message in this. What a great friend I am! However, the topic at hand, I see you as a fantastic auth. A man with a sensible head set upon his tiny frame, loyal to your district, hard working and have been known to be a charmer now and then. I am positive that you will be a huge success in Hollywood.

Congratulations, old friend.

Report Post Tip
TyrionLannister, you have helped me to grow and be the best version of myself. I am extremely grateful for having known you and so very honored you have asked me to be a part of this family you have created. You are an astonishing leader and I believe you will rapidly excel and further Hollywoods growth. I am humbled to be your left hand and I promise that I will pour my heart into this family.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New addition to Hollywood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL