Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:17
Page:  1 
Froot Loops are back in Chicago Started by: Spunky on Aug 27, '14 22:44

Spunky walked out from his new headquarters in South Side, Chicago. As he looked around the gathering crowd he thought about how much had changed so quickly. 48 hours ago he had been awoken from his slumber by a phone call with terrible news. Godmother Princess had been shot and was now dead. At first he could only see anger and that stayed with him as he sorted things out. The anger of losing his godmother motivated him to make things right ,set South Side straight. Spunky had spoke with some old friend who agreed that business needed to be sorted in the South Side. It was agreed upon that this would be taken care of.

Ladies and Gentleman, it is with a heavy heart I am here, I would of preferred this day to be in different circumstances but that is the hand life deals. Yesterday South Side lost it's leader and left us with a void, a void that can't be replaced easily. The Godfather council have decided they want me to be at the heart of rebuilding South Side. It was an easy decision for me as I wanted to continue what had been started by the late Godmother.

I will be taking over South Side as city head, Don Swagg will continue to hold his HQ and will be a captain under me. This now draws a line under recent events, thank you to the GFC for allowing me to head South Side. 

Froot loops - part deux is now open for business

Report Post Tip

I remember your Grandfather setting up the Froot Loops back when Godmother Penquin was around, before she was consumed by the harsh and cruel world that did not give her the chance she deserved by those she thought as friends.

It is good to see you picking up the mantle from where it left off and I wish you all the best! If you are ever in need of assistance, my door is always open to you!

Report Post Tip

Ghostdog approaches from the back Mr. Spunky and offers him a handshake. In his face is obvious that he put some effort to show that he is happy.

We lost our Princess, and it is early to celebrate. But a new day will rise tomorrow and with that I hope you rise too Mr Spunky. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Mako drunkly walks over to Spunky and shake his hand in congrats. He talks a sip from his flask and walks over to the busy intersection where a car drives by yelling some obscene things in his direction. Mako quickly scoops up a rock from the ground and throws it at the speeding car, knocking out one of its back tail lights. 

"Bitch...."

After the sight distraction, Mako makes his way back over to Spunky.

"THE LAST OF THE Z-FIGHTERS, BROOO!!!!"

The alcohol reeked from his breath as Mako struggles to keep one eye open. After talking another deep drink of liquor, he performed a small dance move that he didn't even notice himself doing.

"Spunky, I want to wish you the best of luck to restoring South Side to the proper glory that Goku and Princess helped get it to. It makes me proud to see someone who has literally given South Side everything they've had from day one get the chance to bring it back to its proper stature. I had a great time working with you when we were just pups running around in the Z-Fighters headquarters, and now it makes me proud to see the last two Z-Fighters standing and doing their best to make those they worked under proud as well. 

I know the late great Godfather Goku is smiling at you down from heaven right now, and he is tickled about this opportunity you're receiving, and so am I. 

I'm looking forward to see great things from you, Spunky. You deserve this, bud."

Mako tips his head towards Spunky and makes his way back to the limo waiting for him on the side walk. He steps in, slides the driver some cash, and it pulls off. 

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace : Princess 

Hello Spunky! :)

Congrats Spunky! Hope that your crew will do great!

Best wishes for all of the Front Loops crew! 

*Cheers* RESPECT! 

Report Post Tip
Let's hope the froot loops crew is a big success :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Froot Loops are back in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL