Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:17:40
Page:  1 
Kyubey & The Incubators Started by: Amethyst on Aug 27, '14 23:43

It was that time of day where most of the family was exhausted. A days work have been done, post offices robbed and drug exchanges made. Amethyst sat down into her favourite chair back at the headquarters as she saw her hands Kyubey and Tepid arrive home. “Food in the kitchen still boys” Amethyst said as she saw their eyes light up as they raced their way to get some.

After they’ve both finished their food Kyubey said for once he would do the washing up of the family dishes. He always did like to pull his weight in helping and encouraging others of the family that we are indeed a WE and not an I. TepidDelucci looked at Kyubey with a smile as he offered to do the drying up.

This was the side of a mafia family people rarely see. That beyond the ‘activities’ of life they are infact a very average family. Still eat, still have chores and still have some family fun times. On this one particular evening Amethyst watched her family enjoying their evening. Some were playing dominos, others listening to the radio and some just sat and read with their feet up. Occasionally someone would get up and offer to make drinks for all and there would always be one or two of them offering to help.

Amethyst sat for a while and could not help but overhear TepidDelucci and Kyubey squabbling a little bit over their favourite Pokemons. This caused her to interrupt them by saying “Its the 1930s dudes.. the world is not ready for this silliness yet. Stick with your marble collections”. They both tutted as they reached into their pockets to pull out their marbles to look at all the pretty colours. “I have a blue one”TepidDelucci said with excitement. “I have a rainbow one” Kyubey said with even more enthusiasm than TepidDelucci did. They then both began a whole new debate. Amethyst grinned as if to say ‘Mission completed’ with the topic changed from silly cartoon talk.

A while later a big sturdy knock at the door occurred and @Philli_Stein made his way to the door to answer. “The beautiful ladies are here along with Don YusukeUrameshi” he shouted back into the room meaning Don LF and her two lovely hands Integra and Inertia.  “Brilliant, nice timing” Amethyst replied as she got up to greet her Underboss, her Captain and the ladies. “Nice to see you, Amethyst” LF said with a smile resulting Amethyst nodding to them all “As always, the same back to yourselves.  Come, follow me into the drawing room where we can all relax more” She replied as she started to make her way “That goes for you two too Kyubey and Tepid!”.

Once everyone was sat comfy and drinks were served they began to discuss the future of the district. A new auth was needed and he has already been groomed with a new bowtie ready to be so.  “Let me check him over” LF said as she checked behind his long floppy ears. “Me to me too” Integra says while tickling his chin “and meeeee” Inertia said in an exciting manner as she pulled out a brush to groom his tail. Amethyst smiled as she could see TepidDelucci watch the ladies making a fuss of the Cat’thing being pampered. “Yes go on then Tepid, you may stroke his fur too. I know you will miss him when he goes” Amethyst said as she saw him jump at the chance.

Purrrrrrrrrr” Kyubey let out as he grinned enjoying the fuss being made out of him by the ladies. “He is purrfectly ready” LF commented while the ladies all nodded in agreeance.

Meanwhile YusukeUrameshi was pulling out his marbles to show TepidDelucci and Kyubey at the first chance that he gets when they’re free. “I have an orange marble” he shouted excitedly which soon had them running to check it out.

After a while Amethyst stood up to face them all to say “Well this is settled then we are ready to ship out our puddy cat to start his own family within the walls of Brooklyn. Inertia will move from being a Left Hand Lady for LF to become your Right Hand Lady, Kyubey. As will Sable_Tights will be promoted to your Left Hand Man” Kyubey nodded as he got up to rub around Inertia legs “Purrrfect” he said once again.

All was settled as they all got on their coats on to take a walk out to the streets together. The ladies walked arm in arm together up to the notice boards as to post the announcement while the guys continued to bicker about about their marbles collection.

Brooklyn Announcement:

New Auth: Don Kyubey

Authorised by: GodMother Amethyst

Will be setting up his own headquarters in: Brooklyn

Under the name of:

The Incubators

Report Post Tip

Kyubey was the jester of Brooklyn. He started off small in the Loitador family. He was but a simple sailor on the Loitador shipping vessel. He had quickly rose through the ranks and had gained the trust of his don, Don Ladyfighter. As time came on, he became a consigliere within her family and even rose through the ranks to become a trusted position within the family, he was the commander of the Loitador hitsquad.

After months of working, he was approached one day by Godmother Amethyst. She liked his work ethic and offered him the chance to become her right hand man due to the captaincy of Yusuke. He accepted after he found out his Don, Ladyfighter, approved of the move.

After time came on, she approached him one day out of the blue. "Yusuke is filling up quick and I will need someone to step up soon. I asked someone else but they will be busy elsewhere and have declined this. Would you be willing to step up? I know you'd hate leaving the HQ but I think it would be for the good of Brooklyn." He had starry eyes but he frowned a little. While he would like the chance, he would have to leave Godmother Amethyst. She urged him to consider it. Days later he gave her an answer that he would do it for the good of the district.

"First off, I love Brooklyn. It is more then just a home to many of us. I've found many friends in Brooklyn and many more that mean so much more to me. I'm extremely appreciative of Ladyfighter, Amethyst, Tepid, Integra, Inertia, BCP and Rico in particular! I have had a lot of fun and good times within the Loitador family and Deja Vu. It is my own time now, my time to bring on my own family."

"I thank everyone involved, and I really appreciation all of the kind words. Thank you." 

Report Post Tip
Spiels couldn't wait to get to the celebration and give his warm wishes to Kyubey.

"There is no one more deserving. You will take Brooklyn to heights it has never seen before. Very happy for you buddy!"
Report Post Tip

Oh, this is very nice to see.

Report Post Tip

BoxCutterPazzy was informed of the news and grabs a few of the others that were laying around the Deadman Wonderland HQ and jumps in the old milk truck parked out back. It really made very little milk in it, but it did have a fresh bottle of milk in the front seat. Pulling into the lot and jumping out, BoxCutterPazzy grabs the milk from the front seat and tells the men at the door to get the other crates unloaded and placed on ice and to the bar.

Walking in me nods at some people from Brooklyn he knows very well. Says a few words to Godmother Amethyst and heads over to where the other boys were showing their marbles off.

Well guys, looks like our Kyubey has done very well for himself. I'd like to say , I know you'll be the greatest cat thing ever in this things of ours and good job. You have earned it.

Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a red and black marble. Just picked that up yesterday and I'd like you to have it Kyubey. As a gift of course, and I have one other thing for ya.

BoxCutterPazzy hand Kyubey and glass bottle of fresh milk.

That is fresh from the farm about 1 hrs ago. I had a feeling you would need a nice strong milk to go with this fine evening. Once again good job my friend.Now lets get a game set up so I can kick all your asses at Marbles.

Yusuk, Tepid, both smile at that idea and start seeing who else wants in.

Report Post Tip

Tepid was going to be sad to see Kyubey leave, for a feline he sure did have an impact in the crew at DeJa Vu, you could tell that this was going to affect Amethyst, she tried to put on a brave face, but you knew it was forced. The announcement had been made in the streets and he had to show his face, as much as he didn't want to, the lack of sleep was affecting his speech and everything just sounded blurry to him, constant yawning and his leg was fucked... That god damn dog, trying to take a chunk out of his leg the previous day as he went to the local store.

"Congratulations my friend, it is nice to see you moving on and up, Amethyst just couldn't give you all the attention you craved any more... I NEEDED SOME ATTENTION TOO! This will will certainly be a tremendous move for Brooklyn and you will only do great things. Well done Kyubey."

Before the tears of over enjoyment got to him, he decided to leave and not play marbles with his blue one he'd received, he didn't want to look a twat with tears streaming down his face.

Report Post Tip

Curtismiled as he saw the Godmother announce Kyubey a a new auth in Brooklyn, so pleased in fact that he went immediately to a local emporium and procured the finest collection of swirly marbles they had. Returning to the party he approached Kyubey and handed the soft bag of balls to him.

"Kyubey, congratulations on your new family. Although we do not know each other at all well at this point, people very close to me speak very highly of you. So highly in fact that I'm sure you'll do a sterling job and be a credit to this district and the city as a whole.  Please take my very best wishes for all your future endeavors."

Turning to Godmother Amethyst he smiled.

"It is so nice to see a Godmother come out here and announce one of her new auths. Its all too rare these days and I appreciate you taking the time and effort to do things properly. Much respect to you for this simple but significant gesture."

Report Post Tip

Walking by, PaulHeyman read the notice of Brooklyn's latest auth. Delighted, he approached Kyubey.

My most sincere congratulations on your new family, Kyubey. It is great to see your line back where it belongs; I know my late father worked very closely with yours as his right hand man, and spoke with fondness about their time together. I wish you the best of luck with your new venture and I am absolutely confident that you will be as successful as your father was.

Before heading off to start his day, Paul takes out a hipflask and offers a toast for Kyubey before going off to find the local trucking depot.

Report Post Tip

Liz had just listened to the announcement of Kyubeys auth. She hadn't spoken to this cat before, but she had heard many good things about him. She knew that if he got auth, he must be someone special and she now had to go over to him and congratulate him.
Liz walked past miss Amethyst at the party she had thrown for Kyubey and now Liz stood in front of Kyubey and said while patting his back:

- Hello Kyubey. It is my honor to be here at this party for you and a big congratulations to you on your new family! I know you will do great things and a very good luck to you. Take good care now of yourself and of my Inertia.. I will miss our late night Ice Cream gluttony. 

Liz gave Kyubey a last pad on the back and went over to the drink table and got herself a whiskey and then walked into the crowd and disappeared.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my friend. This is well deserved and I cannot wait to see to what new heights you will rise to!

Cherokee hands Kyubey a bottle of firewater and shakes his hand before walking off.

Report Post Tip

congrats Kyubey,I hope you will rise your family to the stars

shelly takes something to drink and wish luck to his old crew members Inertia and Sable

guys wish you a luck

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kyubey & The Incubators
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL