Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 14:13:03
Page:  1 
An Early Morning Meeting Started by: ChristianTheLion on Aug 28, '14 01:25

It was in the early hours of Thursday morning that the family always met at there favorite diner for breakfast in Corktown. It was a quiet place in a location where they felt they could communicate openly without having to look over there shoulder at any given moment. When Pammy,rev, and I arrived at the diner it looked like we were the first inside. We ordered food for everyone as we knew PaleRider would eat our food right off our plates if he was hungry enough. My captain LostMyMind showed up shortly after, straightjacketed as per protocol and brought in by PaleRider.

We greeted everyone with open arms and sat back down at the table and awaited our food to arrive. We went around the table and one by one talked about our business that had taken place in the previous week. Always had to throw in a little baseball talk this time of the year even though our team was always placed for last. Once the small talk had calmed down I could see the look in PaleRiders eyes, he was hungry.

As soon as the food had arrived I don't think the server could of gone fast enough for PaleRider. Taking the plates straight from the you ladies hands and serving them to everyone at the table himself. It must of been a rough night for that guy, always into mischief and having a good time. We took our time in eating as we were together and cherished the time spent together. They were working hard and today it was going to pay off.

Once the meals were complete I took a moment for everyone to finish and asked for there attention. 

Today is a very exciting day for myself and the district of Corktown, Pammy has been a great addition to this city. We had all discussed this for some time and we could finally put our plan into place. She has served her duties of working side by side with a lion and will continue to do so with her own family. I know that you will do great things in your newly found leadership role. I am sending the old man reverandmm80 with you. You make sure you get his oatmeal ready for him in the morning and you'll both live happily ever after. I thank you both for everything you've done and look forward to our future together.

I turned my attention to PaleRider as he was excited to hear the great news.

PaleRider my boy, I have great news for you as well. I have a gift for you as well, it is the check for the meal. Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

The lion whips his tail towards PaleRider as we goes to exit the diner and enter to the car to drive off with Pammy.

Report Post Tip

Having been spying on the group in the diner, Eae sees her chance to make her move. She runs out to the car they were getting into, nearly missing them as it pulls away. Rather than letting her new boss drive off without a word, she speeds up and jumps in front of the car, causing it to screech to a halt, but not quite fast enough. Tumbling over the hood of the car before hitting the ground hard, Eae stands up and brushes herself off before she gets to the passenger side door, throwing it open and pulling Pammy out, wrapping her arms around her.

Congratulations, BossLady! I am so proud of you! I just heard the good news! Don't ask how... Thank you so much for taking me along with you. I was getting a little tired of the wet cat smell. Lion really needs to learn how to use a towel to dry his mane. Anyway, I promise that I will work as hard as I can for your new crew and help to make it as awesome as possible! It's already off to a great start, having you at the head.

She grins and hugs Pammy one more time before turning to the Lion and giving him a smile.

Don't miss us too much, big guy. And take good care of my girl while I'm away! 

Report Post Tip

After a long day of doing errands,  I come to HQ where boss Lion sits in his office.. he calls me in and mentions meeting at the diner with the rest of the family as we always do on special occasion .  As we arrive in diner , at first glance...Palerider sits impatiently playing with the cutlery as usual....we sit and boss Lion turns his head toward me.. smiling...I knew and he knew why we were all there....I hear boss Lion get everyones attention...he stands and makes his announcement and looking so proud...he has reasons to be proud of this family... he says my name.. i stand before everyone and  speak.... i expect everyone knew why are here today.. it is a special day.. I want to thank boss Lion for giving me this opportunity on working beside all in building Detroit into the city it is expected to be...i look forward to working with all....I look around  to my family in front of me...i smile at all ..boss Lion stands and gives me a Lion hug as our celebrations begin.  

Report Post Tip
Paaaaaammmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!

I'm not sure if their is anyone more deserving of a family then Pammy is

Drinks are on me!
Report Post Tip

If Sammy's buying Ill have a double. 

Pammy, Our kin have worked together since my kin came to these shores. It's not very long, but I have leaned a lot from you, and look forward to serving you to the best of my abilities. Congratulations on getting your chance. Here's to a successful run.

Report Post Tip

"I am not much for congratulating new auths that I am not acquainted with but I feel I must   come and show appreciation for Christian coming to the streets to announce this himself. It is always good to see a Godfather making the new family known. Thankyou for taking the time to do so."

Turning to Pammy Curis shook her hand.

"Although you and I do not know each other as yet, I wish you all the very best for your family and your future. Good luck to you."

Report Post Tip

Standing there with a cigarette dangling from is lips Azrael walks over clapping as he has heard the announcements.  The smile on his face shows his approval an joy as he looks like a 5 year old kid that has been given the keys to a candy store.

Congratulation Pammy I'm so happy for you, I know you will bring some excitement and joy into Corktown.  I cant wait to city that district grow into a productive area as the City of Detroit grows.  If I can be of service I'm just down the street or a phone call away.

Great job lady and to your team of hands not bad they will both do you proud.  They have skills and your back.

He shakes her hand and kisses her on both cheeks as he moves on and grabs a bottle of wine.

Report Post Tip

With a Gin on the rocks in one hand and cigar in the other GinX comes stumbling threw the door, yeah it was early but there is no good time to start drink so why ever stop

Pammy I heard the good news and I couldn't agree more with the Boss Lion. I am eager to hiccup see you grow your new family and the district of hiccup Corktown.  Nothing but great hiccup things I see coming from you and I'm positive that's not the booze talking.  A bid toast you on the wonderful morning!

GinX looks around for a waiter

My good man a round for the table on me and don't give me that it's to early nonsense like last week.

Salute

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Early Morning Meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL