Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:06
Page:  1 
Rebuilding the Suburbs Started by: Tesla on Aug 28, '14 23:20

Tesla finally deciding that he has spent enough time in quiet comes walking down from his badly damaged HQ and out into the rubbled streets of the Suburbs.

We have seen enough bloodshed I believe or I should say I hope that all of the cities agree collectively that any hatred that was spawned from this one man’s actions should be buried. We have gone a few days and still haven’t seen the bloodshed continue. Having survived the bloodshed shall rebuild this district and I hope that all sides involved will put these actions of the previous Godfather behind us. I will be taking the offer that has been extended to me by Godfather JohnnyNoname and Godfather Mako to raise the district of the suburbs up and turn it into a highly profitable district. With hope and hard work I wish to see the entire city of Chicago raise up from this incident and see it prosper under a new era. For too long have I seen the districts throughout Chicago shift from one Godfather to another and I hope that this new era of peace and profits will set in across all of Chicago. I look forward to working with Godfather Mako and Godfather Desmand.

Tesla looking across the crowd lets out a heavy sigh and steps down to get to work and to begin the reconstruction process.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding the Suburbs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL