Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:01:26
Page:  1 
Trouble down South Started by: Brendan_Filone on Aug 30, '14 03:02

2:00 AM Somewhere in Mexico

Brendan_Filone and Tarquiniho along with two associates are hiding from the border patrol. They wait until the patrol leaves and Tarquiniho looks at his watch.

"Shouldn't they be here by now? They said they would be here 3 hours ago..." Tarquiniho said worried "Think anything happened along the way maybe they ran into some trouble transporting a package like that 40 kilos of coke word can spread around quickly."

"Don't worry about T you worry too damn much our man Rodrigo is on his way." Brendan said calmly I've heard good things about him and he knows what he's doing when he gets here he gets here."

Thirty minutes pass by fast with Brendan and Tarquiniho start talking

"So uh how's Anna?" Tarquiniho asked

"Oh you know how she is ever since we moved to LA all she wants to do is spend spend spend, its like I'm just a wallet to her. We've been having issues lately though, she kicked me out of MY apartment." Brendan said "Still though If I catch you sleeping with her I'mma fuckin kill you."

Tarquiniho laughed

"You don't think im serious I've seen the way you look at her you bastard. She may be a pain in the ass but she's my pain in the ass"

"A fine piece of ass." Tarquiniho joked

Brendan gave him a serious look

"Hey you hear about Excellator?" Tarquiniho asked

"No why?"

"I heard he's gone queer" Tarquiniho said with a Chuckle

Brendan does the sign of the cross

"Mother of Christ almighty I've seen everything." Brendan sees a figure approaching from the darkness he takes out his gun unsure of who it was but then puts it away.

"Yo T its our man Rodrigo, alright boys lets move."

The crew gets ready and starts moving following the same route they used they walk for three hours when they are close to the Border a gunshot is fired and they duck.

"Shit It's the Durdens someone must of told them..."

Tarquiniho fires back at the Durdens

"Rodrigo move me and Brendan will cover you."

Shots are fired on both sides and one of the associates is killed

"Fuck, no time to go back for him lets keep on moving."

No more gunshots are heard and they continue walking towards the border. When the crew reaches the border and Brendan bribes one of the guards.

"Our good friend Benjamin Franklin says that you saw nothin." Brendan said with a smile.

They guard lets them through and they reach U.S soil

"Welcome to America Rodrigo the land of beautiful women, booze, and money. The best country in the world"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trouble down South
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL