Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 01:27:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chronicles Of Bulldog And FastFingers: Putting In Work Started by: Texasbulldog on Aug 31, '14 17:46
Texas sat in the safehouse of Fort Izzel, drinking a beer like he always did. He seemed to love it there, it was like a home away from home being there. The place was always real tidy, there were regular housekeepers. The safehouse was enormous, but the bar was secluded in the way back of everything. This was a place where everybody would meet for a couple of hours each day to talk and have fun. The bar consisted of a couple of tables and chairs around the room, an open bar of course, a refrigerator and a big radio sitting on a shelf on the wall. There was also a little room in the back of the bar, which the boss used for cleaning products and such, but after having to bang a broad in the back alley, Texas moved a bed into there.

Texas was sipping away on a Budweiser he had put in the fridge the night before. Thinking to himself about the amount of work he was doing, robbing old ladies purses, extorting shop owners, conning, and knocking over post offices. He decided that line of crime was too petty, he needed the envelope. He had already worked so hard to get a gun, and what a mighty fine gun it was. A solid black .45 Caliber handgun with chrome grips, he would clean and grease it everyday. Texas decided to take action and look for any available hit contracts around the city, he was an associate so it wouldn't be that hard. Days later Texas received an envelope from an anonymous sender. The envelope consisted of several pages with pictures, addresses, socials, what kind of car the target drove ect. Folded up neatly and with a weird looking stamp on it was a letter. Texas removed it from the envelope, unfolded it and started to read it.

There is a man by the name of Nicholas Peachtree, he was a former associate of a family whose name you don't have to know about. About a week ago he was picked up by the cops on a felony drug charge. My associates And I have reason to believe he is talking. He makes bail today at 5:15 pm, you will go and pick him up from the jailhouse and dispose of him in a way you see fit. He wears a ring on his index finger with a fish on it. Its his zodiac sign, I want that finger and the ring as proof of death. You may drop it off at pier 69 in Chicago, my men will be expecting your arrival and will have the cash on hand. You are not to speak to them nor will they speak to you.

Sincerely XYZ.

Texas was off immediately to the jailhouse to pick up Nicholas, upon getting there he sees Nicholas and waves for him to jump in. Nicholas complies and enters the vehicle where he is met with a brutal blow to the head with the butt of a gun. Texas pulls up to the safehouse and takes the car around back to the garage. The family was currently having a meeting, so Texas was real quiet about dragging Nicholas into the backroom, where he taped his mouth shut and his arms and legs to a wooden chair he took from the bar.

"I'll be back soon enough Nicholas" said Texas as he slammed the door.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Walking through the HQ FFF was wandering around since he was not high enough up the chain to attend any meeting of the bosses he was opening and closing all the doors.

Walking towards the back of the room he hear a muffled cry. Opening the door ever so careful he looks in, laying on the floor he sees a fellow struggling to get untied from a chair. 

Walking up behind the guy he lifted the chair and him back to the four legs of the chair. Wondering who was under the bagged head he be again to untie the bag.

The person in the chair stomped on FFF foot and with an reaction of a cobra FFF slammed his huge fist into the bag once then twice, it felt good to be swinging at something.

Noticing blood running from the bag he decided to stop the beating. He tied the bag and check to make sure the ropes were tight everywhere else.

He left the room just as quite as he had come, he wondered though who put him there, but cared not who he was.

Smiling FastFingersFreddy knew he was going to like it here in Chicago.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Texas re-enters the room with a small black box in his hands. He notices the freshly spilled blood on the floor and the blood soaked cloth that was around nicks head.

"Who the fuck did this"? Exclaimed Texas

"That's bullshit, I bring one body in this safehouse and it turns into a free for all" mumbles Texas

Texas proceeds to lay the black box on the bed and opens it, inside is a .45 caliber handgun with 2 clips and armour piercing bullets. Before he touches the gun he walk back over to Nicholas so he could inspect the new wounds on his face. There were lacerations above his eye and just below his bottom lip, as if somebody hit him with brass knuckles. Texas thinks back, there is only one person he knows to use brass knuckles. He decided to keep it go himself for now, and quickly gets back to the gun on the bed.

"Ah Shit, I forgot my lucky black gloves" Texas whispers to himself.

He puts the rag back over nicks head and makes his way to the door.

"Maybe I should make a sandwich I can't very well murder on an empty stomach" says Texas as he shuts the door behind him.
Report Post Tip

Sitting in the waiting room of the HQ Freddy smacks himself on the forehead.

"Damn it" what kind of thug am I I did not even look to see if the guy had any money on him.....surly he would not miss it.

Wondering back he says Hi to the new guy in the kitchen.

Passing the doorway he continues on down the hall. Looking in he sees no one there other then the guy in the hood on the chair.

Walking up to him he sees the nice gun on the table in it box still.....not needing a gun for his work FFF wanders over to the dupe.

Laying his hands on the guys pockets he finds them empty....crap what a low life scum this guy is...not even change.

Freddy looks at the guy and sees if he has a necklace of rings.

Spotting the ring on his finger Freddy grabs at it, only to hear the finger snapping under the strain of his effort, instantly swelling the finger up. "OH crap" now I am going to need the shears to get this thing off.

FFF hits the guy again in sheer frustration..how dare this guy make him walk outside to the garden shed.

Leaving the room again he sees TexasBulldog finishing up a sandwich in the kitchen. Waves and walks outside towards the shed.

Report Post Tip
Texas finishes off the sandwiches he is making and puts them on a plate, he starts walking out of the kitchen when out of the corner of his eye he sees Freddy scrummagging through the tool shed. Thinking nothing of it he walks back to the room and closes the door. Nicholas is moaning as if he was in serious pain.

"My finger, My finger" cried Nicholas.

Texas looks down only to find a limping finger with the ring barely hanging on. He was puzzled, why was this mans finger broken, who was in here again while I was gone, how come he didn't just bring sheers with him? Texas then pulls out his trusty buck knife which was sharp enough to cut through bone like butter, he'd realized that in a previous decapitation. He proceeds to saw off the index finger of Nicholas, he then takes the finger to the sink and thoroughly washes it till all the blood comes off. He then wraps it with ceram wrap and puts it in a black box with a blue bow wrapped around it.

"I wonder who in the fuck is coming in here"? Thought Texas

Just then, he devised a most genius plan, a plan to make any previous genius envious. He would leave the room and stand outside the door, hidden of course just tosee who was intruding on this most delicate mafter. Texas closed his gun box, no doubt extending the tension in the room of being killed and walked out the door. Hiding behind the open bar he waited for a sound.
Report Post Tip

Wanders on down the hall again and into the room.

Looks at the man .... what the hell holds up the bloody hand.

Damn! damn! damn!

Missed another payday. Freddy slides on his Brass knuckles and just pounds on the guy until he hears his neck snap from a blow to the side of his head.

Opps!

Freddy looks for a broom ... breaks it is half and stuffs it down the guys shirt and up into the bag.

`Maybe they won`t notice his broken neck.

Freddy works his way to the door.

Report Post Tip
Just then Texas walks in and catches Freddy red handed.

"So your the brass knuckle bruiser" yells Texas

"Why the fuck is his head pointy"? Asks Texas

Texas then removes the bloody sheet and discovers a broom duct taped around nicks neck and spine. He cuts the duct tape off and leans the broom on the wall only to see Nicks nose rubbing on his own shoulder. Texas turns back around to Freddy who has a devious grin on his face. The kinda smile that makes you wanna laugh and not be so mad.

"Are you fuckin serious Freddy, A broom"? "Like I wasn't gonna notice that shit when I took off the hood"

"You know damn well your gonna help me dig a hole in the desert right" says Texas

Texas and Freddy proceed to grab the body and haul it towards the trunk of the car which is parked in the garage. Texas turns on the car as Freddy gets in and speeds off. He thinks back to the good ole days where ma and pa would take them out down this long lonely road about 60 miles from the edge of town. There was a swell little fishing hole there that pa loved to fish at, he would always catch fish, then he would take em down the hill to a big cave where he would gut them and fillet them. Texas felt like going back to that spot, back to that memory but for a more devilish reason.

"Let's stop by my place Freddy, we need some shovels and two fishing rods" says Texas.

He planned to do some digging, and if he had time then maybe a little fishing. He knew he had one more thing to do before the contract was over, and it was gonna happen at pier 69.
Report Post Tip

Freddy goes along with Texas because he is an older member of the family (by an hour) and  agrees that fishing would be nice after a little work.

"Sorry" I wacked the guy Texas I guess that was your job... sometimes I do not know my own strength.

Watching down the road Freddy looks at the back road that Texas is heading down he is sure glad he got the shovels from the shed because it looked like rain out there and this road was clay covered and already nasty and full of bumps.

Hitting his head on a big bump Freddy glares at Texas to slow down. "Say the guys dead already there is no rush"

Report Post Tip
Texas and Freddy arrive at their destination, it had been raining for over two hours. The road was slick but the dirt surrounding it was even worse. Texas steps out of the car, he's wearing one of his finest suits with a black overcoat. He wasn't prepared for the rain but the coat made a good hiding place for his sawn off shotgun. Luckily he had worn it lest he would have been soaked to the bone right now. He actually felt bad for Freddy who was dressed in a white undershirt with black slacks on. Freddy didn't look to happy right about now, probably still in pain from where he hit his head on the roof of the car. Texas had hit that pothole on purpose, to get back at Freddy for stealing his whack. There were no hard feelings of course, you can't be mad at one of your associates.

Texas opened the trunk to take a look at the body, there was a movement. Ever so slightly, and a bit of a groan. This poor bastard was still alive thought Texas. He then fished in the trunk of the car for the shovels which were all tangled in fishing line. After spending about ten minutes untangling wire he pulls out two spaded shovels which he threw one to Freddy and kept one for himself.

"Let's start digging Freddy" Texas said happily

After about 6 hours of intense digging and cutting through a root from a street that was gonn mess up the best ever gra e dug they finally finished. Texas and Freddy carried the almost lifeless body and dropped him into the 5ft hole no doubt breaking the rest of his neck. Freddy started to throw dirt back into the hole as Texas made his way back to the car. Texas reached under his seat and pulled out a small .38 revolver which he kept there in case somebody wanted to fuck around.It was already loaded, he made his way back to the hole and fired 3 shots into the head of Nicholas. He looked at Freddy and walked back to the car. They both had an understanding, there was no need to ask questions, it was called just making sure. Texas and Freddy finished covering the hole which was way faster then digging the Damn thing. It was pouring down to hard to fish so the two just packed up and headed back to the safehouse.

The next morning Texas got dressed in his usual attire, black suit red tie, Stacy Adams. He walked out the front door with black box in hand ready for the meeting he had at pier 69. Upon getting to the docks he discovered men with tommy guns waving for him to follow. They led him to a secluded spot on the beach that was no where close to the destination of interest. There were men in all black uniforms, black shades, and black boots. One of the men reached out his hand, Texas handed him the black box. After opening and looking at its contents one of the men handed him an envelope. Texas grabbed it and walked off, a job well paid for a job well done he thought.

Texas arrived back at the safehouse where he saw Freddy asleep on one of the couches, he looked pretty tired. With his eyes closed Texas reached into the envelope and pulled out what felt like half of the payment. He rolled it up and wrapped a rubber band around it then placed it in Freddy's front shirt pocket. Texas left the room and found the bar where he sat on his favorite chair and sipped on a Budweiser.
Report Post Tip

Waking up Freddy noticed that he must have been tried he never even made it to his room after sitting on the couch after his return with Texas.

Getting off the couch Freddy leaned over to get up and a wad of cash fell from his shirt pocket.

Quickly grabbing it he went to his room and cleaned up for the day.

He was sure this was enough cash to catch the eye of a young lady he saw earlier this week in the HQ, he believed they called her Annie"O" for short.

He slide into his best threads and walk down to the HQ bar and sat down by Texas.

"Can I buy you a drink Texas"

Freddy believed he had found a friend in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Jono was sitting in the lounge of Fort Izzel reading through the days paper when a lightbulb flashes above his head. He had just remembered that he sent Texasbulldog and FastFingersFreddy on an important errand. They were two new associates to Fort Izzel who were desperate to prove themselves to their sponsors and their leader. A little wet behind the ears but they had our best interests at heart as far as I was aware. Jono picks up the phone and invites Texas and Freddy to come meet with him in the lounge. 

After a short while they arrive. 

"So, guys... tell me what happened. We got anything to worry about?"

Texas and Freddy tell the story of their errand to Jono's amusement and bewilderment.

"Oh wow... You guys went all out didn't you. No wonder there is bloody all over you two. Jesus guys! Ever heard of a little restraint?" Jono chuckles.

"Ok. I have another job for you. No blood this time, it's simple. A fella by the name of Mark a few blocks from here runs a laundromatte. Mark here hasn't paid his 'insurance' money this week. I want you to go find out why. Don't kill the bugger though, don't want a loss of funds on the books. Just... yeah, just show him why it's important to keep up to date with his 'insurance' payments. 

Jono watches as both the men nod and returns to his paper.

Report Post Tip
Texas walks out and thinks about the job at hand, he walks into his room and gets all his dirty clothes and puts them in a trash bag. Then he walks out the door and puts the bag in his backseat. Texas drives over to the nearest supermarket and exchanges $10 for quarters and walks out.

" Well if were going that way I might as well wash the blood off these fuckin clothes" says Texas

Texas drives to the flea-market and picks up a pair of brass knuckles and a switch blade for a couple of bucks. He heads off towards the laundromat and slips in his SPM CD.

"Guess whose back from the pen out ta win sippin gin wit my kinfolk, got the grin on my face when I come through. If you ain't down with these GS mothafuck you" radio plays as he drives.
Report Post Tip

Not in a big rush because he new Texas would have to spiff himself up for the job Freddy grabs a few dirty clothes and walks down the back alley towards the laundry mats back door.

Freddy lights up a smoke and sends all the local thugs running away from the back alley.

Texas and don't need eyes on this job...who knows what snitch may be laying around.

Leaning against the back door to the business he listens for Texas.

Report Post Tip
Texas walks into the laundromat with his laundry , he then walks to the nearest washing machine and dumps his clothes into the soapy water. Texas grabs two quarters and slips them into the machines change slot and starts the washer. He then took a seat to wait for his clothes, just then two men walked in. They looked like to punk bitch gangbangers with no respect for themselves or anybody for that matter. The two punks walked up to the owner of the laundromat and forced him to the back room. Time to kill two birds with one stone be thought.

Texas got up calmly out of his chair, it was all coming together, payments were late due to some punks trying to move in on Jonos business. This would be easier then he thought. He walked to the back of the laundromat with a whole new plan. There was a commotion coming from the back room, a lot of moving and falling. Texas tried the door but it was locked. It was a heavy cedar door, to heavy to kick down. Texas ran to the car and grabbed his .38 from under the seat.

Innocent civilians started to scatter as shots rang out in the laundromat, the doorknob fell to the floor and the cedar door swung open.
Report Post Tip

Hearing the noises from inside Freddy knew it was time to move into the back of the business. There before his eyes was a couple of local hoodlums shaking down the business owner.

Pissed at the sight of of the bosses money going to plan old thugs was more than he could handle.

Grabbing them both by the collar he slams them into to door they just came through, knocking one out with an elbow to the chops Freddy grabs the other by the throat and pins him up against the door.

Hearing shots coming from the other side of the door the thug goes limb in Freddies hand.

Opening the door Freddy sees Texas standing there with a smoking .38 in his hands.

Report Post Tip
"Of course you know we have to get rid of them" Texas tells Freddy

" Good job by the way" says Texas

Texas drags both men out to the back alley and drops them next to a dumpster. He waits for both men to wake up,

"Do you have any idea whose turf this is"? Asks Texas in an angry voice.

"So this is what's gonna happen, your gonna go back and tell your boss what just happened here. Let him know this is the turf of Fort Izzel."

Texas picks up one of the young thugs who was bleeding profusely from his mouth. He heard apologies before but these men sounded sincere. Truly scared, Texascocked the hammer and blew the punks throat out the back of his head. He Turned to the second punk, aimed and squeezed on the trigger. "Click" . the young man jumped up and ran down the alley. Texas laughed as he made his way back into the laundromat.

"OK now listen old man, this is the way it works, your late on the payment. I'm taking the full payment today with 25% interest." He says as he pulls money from the safe. "If Freddy and I have to come back I'm gonna take one of your fingers with 50% interest."

The man nods his head as to agree with Texas, *BEEP,BEEP,BEEP*.

Texas walks to the front gets his clothes puts them in a hamper and loads them in his car.

"Wanna ride Freddy"? Asks Texas

"I'm headed to the safehouse"
Report Post Tip

Not really to happy Freddy  grabs the store owner and snaps his arm like a tooth pick before leaving to get in the car with Texas.

Just ignore the screaming Texas he slipped on some soap just as I was leaving but I missed catching him, I left him crying in his own pee.

Report Post Tip
Texas heads to the safehouse, drops Freddy off at the front door and pulls around back to park the car. He sits in his car and daydreams, he remembers of the old days playing mobsters and coppers with his little brother. He was never the cop though because cops were bitches in his eyes. Momma always said be a good boy, don't do drugs and don't kill nobody. She would say if you find a good woman, keep her don't you ever commit adultery. What would momma have to say about Texas now, he was a killer, a drug runner, a pimp, a gangster. Texas imagined he was in the shoes of all the people he had murdered in the past, all the pain and fear in there heart as another man, tortured and killed them. He saw the bullet come for him between his eyes and at that split second when it touched skin he snapped out of his daydream.

Texas shook his head in frustration as if all these memories were a nightmare that wouldn't go away. He clicked the button on his key that locked the doors to his car and turned on the alarm. There was much to do, first he had to look for an envelope to put the money in. So it would look professional, then he had to run the money down to Jonos office. After all political matters were settled he turned his sights towards the car he was in. It had to be taken to a detail shop to get some of the stains out. Texas wrote that down on his to do list. Then there was a sharp pain in his body which shot up his back straight to his brain, it was a flashback and a very painful one at that. So many images shot through his head like bullets entering the brain and exiting but leaving no scar tissue. After so much trauma Texas passed out next to his car.

"Help me brother" Angelo shouted "it hurts so much"

Texas woke up in the morning, he looked around hoping nobody had seen his little incident. He walked to the safehouse and into the bar, he sat on his favorite chair and cracked open a beer waiting for his next job.
Report Post Tip

Jono wakes up to an envelope sitting on his office desk full of cash. After counting it and realising it was the precise amount that Mark owned in 'insurance' money plus 25% he smiled. Jono took the 25% extra and put it in his pocket while placing the rest in a locked draw to be laundered later. Jono laughs at the irony. 

Leaving his office he makes way to the lounge where again he meets FastFingersFreddy and Texasbulldog.

"Hey fellas. I heard there was a bit of an incident down at the laundromat last night, I see your clothes are crisp and clean though, so I assume everything went well? They both nod in unison. "Good lads! I've got another job for you... See... Shady tells me that the local speakeasy hasn't been getting it's shipment of bootleg in over the last few days. Now he's busy trying to run the place on what little he's got left. The shipment usually comes in down through Delaware before hitting Chicago. Do me a favour and go find out where our alcohol is will ya!" 

Report Post Tip
Texas leaves the lounge with his new assignment, he would do anything to get away from drinking his life away letting his mind kill him through the inside in that bar. He headed to the garage to get a car, it was a nice garage too fully stocked with the best imports money could buy. Jono was notorious for having nice things, there was this one vehicle in there he just had to drive. It was a suped up 1998 Chevy Z71 all black exterior and interior, lifted up about 4 inches. All he had to do was get the keys from the security guard working the gate, sign a couple papers and the truck was all his for the time being. He made his way out of the garage and to the front of the safehouse where the main road was. It was a good 30 minute drive to Shadys place, so Texas picked up some McDonald's for the trip. The freeway was packed, apparently there was a major accident somewhere so that was gonna add another hour to his time.

Texas finally pulled up to Shadys place, it was amazingly pretty fucking big, he could see why this was a top priority matter. This place had to be one of the many places Jono made his bread and butter from. There was a gate at the entrance with 4 extremely armed guards, they looked like military. Texas had never been there before, he didn't know what to expect. As he neared the gate, one of the guards whistled apparently a signal to a man in a tower which he had not noticed before. Texas rolled down his windows and explained his relationship with the Jono and the family and was here to help with the bootleg situation. After a tough interrogation and a quick phone call, he was led into the gate. You would think Jono would have made the call ahead of time to avoid all this trouble, no worries.

Texas walks into the warehouse where he is greeted by shady,

"Hey shady, that's some fucking security you got out there" Texas says with a grin.

"Now would you fill me in with the current situation? Every detail including where the shipment was last seen?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chronicles Of Bulldog And FastFingers: Putting In Work
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL