Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:45:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Chronicles Of Bulldog And FastFingers: Putting In Work Started by: Texasbulldog on Aug 31, '14 17:46

(remember the time period we are role playing Texasbulldog... This is 1920-1930's prohibition era Mafia. ;-)

Report Post Tip
Texas walks outs of the warehouse with a grim expression on his face, Shady really didn't say much. He figured he should set off to Delaware to see just what the hell was going on. Its was a long and treacherous road, but desperate to make his boss happy Texas drove through it. Along the way he saw many things, mostly wooded areas, lots of animals. He stopped one time on the way at an old Vacant motel. He entered the rundown establishment and rang the bell on the front desk. A tall skinny man came out of the darkness.

"Can I help you" he asked with a gruesome smile that showed his demon looking teeth.

Texas wondered if this place was vacant for a reason.

"No thank you" he replied and jumped back in his vehicle quickly speeding off.

Now Texas wasn't one to be scared, but there was something about that man that just sent shivers down his spine. Texas arrived in Delaware on a cold morning, the air was wet as if it had just rained. The shipment was supposed to arrive at the Docks sometime today. Texas made his way to the point of interest, he was shocked to find bodies everywhere. There was so much blood, some men had bullet holes in the head, some in the heart and some were just torn to pieces. Texas made his way to the barge that was carrying the shipment, there were no crates on board. Just more dead bodies, he wondered what had happened here, why the police weren't here. He knew it was over Jono was gonna be mad but he had to call him. As Texas was walking through the barge he heard a movement, so he ducked behind a flipped over table and drew his weapon.

Looking over the table he notices the captain of the barge sitting upright on the wall bleeding real bad from his abdomen. Texas rushes over to help him and of course get some answers. Captain John Cook was his name which was irrelevant because he would be with the devil soon so it didn't matter anyway. Texas shakesthe man and asks,

"What happened here captain" ?

"They said they were cccc-ops" he mutters while coughing up blood.

"They confisccc-ated the bbb-ooze, then oppp-ened fire on the crew" he studdered

Texas you this man wouldn't live long so he pulled a ciggarrette from his coat and lit it up for the captain to smoke. He figured it would calm him down and keep himfrom going into shock. He was right, the man started talking more clearly. Cook sticks out his hand, there is a piece of paper folded between his fingers.

"What's that" Texas asked

"The address to the other half of the load" he replied "There were only two people on this ship who knew About it my brother Ralph and I"
Report Post Tip
"They said something like this might happen, that's why the loads were shipped to two different locations. Ralph is the head chef, find him, find the piece of paper in his pocket." "I know he's dead" Those were the last words from a Captain slipping off into his Eternal sleep. Texas made his way to the kitchen, he found Ralph. Or at least he thought it was, he was hanging from a pipe on the ceiling that ran through the whole ship. Texas searched his pockets but found no note, the only thing to believe was that the enemy had gotten a hold of it. He glanced at his piece of paper, Holy shit that's the Address to Jonos warehouse. Anybody would have to have a death wish to try and take that spot over, Texas knew he was to far to get to the next shipment in time. He made his way to a payphone on one of the street corners.

"Yeah, operator. Get me FastFingersFreddy" said Texas in the calmest of voices.

He filled Freddy in on everything that had went down in Delaware and let him know about the other half of the shipment arriving at the warehouse tomorrow. Be there Freddy, try to take one of the enemies so we can extract some information on where the other half of the shipment is. With that he hung up the phone, got in Jonos truck and headed to the warehouse, it would take many days to get there but what the hell choice did he have anyway.
Report Post Tip
As Texas was heading back he couldn't help but to feel like shit cause he had done all the work. For what, so somebody else could finish the job, then his mind started to wonder. Jono had a man in the Lounge the other day, they were talking about an accelerated speed for travel. Something about a flying bird, the man needed funding and Jono being open minded decided to take a risk. Texas stopped the vehicle at the nearest payphone where he called Jono. He asked his boss about the man from the day before, what was his name? Jono replied back,

"His name is Corradino D'Ascanio" " Let me be clear here, whatever it is that your thinking of doing with this man, I don't like it"

With that Jono hung up the phone, Texas thought about this crazy idea as he dialed for the Operator again.

"Get Me Corradino D'Ascanio please" he said

Texas arrived at an abandoned airfield just on the outskirts of town, there were skeletons of old projects laying around. There was a big metal scrapyard, a runway and out at the end there was a Hangar and an office. Texas knocked on the door and an Italian man answered.

"So your an associate of Jono huh" he asked

"Yes I am" Texas answered.

Corradino knew Texas was short on time so he immediately headed to the Hangar. It was a beauty, this fine piece of aircraft, Corradino seemed to be so proud of it. You could tell cause he circled it and started describing it as if he was a salesman trying to close the deal.

"This beauty is called the D'AT3 Helicopter, its a coaxial helicopter equipped with two double bladed counter rotating rotors. It is controlled by using Auxiliary wings or servo-tabs on the trailing edge of the blades"."It also has 3 propellers mounted to the airframe for additional pitch, roll, and y'all control" explained Corradino

Texas was fascinated but was running out of time, he hopped in the aircraft and started it up, he had previous training in other rides he took on odd jobs. Within seconds of starting it he was in the air heading home.
Report Post Tip

Waking up from a drunken stupor from the night before Freddy listens to Texasbulldog rabble on about booze and a shipment to Shady's place in town.

Getting out of bed he looks at himself and says damn I have to stop drinking that much I thought I told AnnieOakley that I use to work for Chip-an-Dales.....whatever that was. Searching around he looks for his underwear and finds only a thong and bra. "What the", O hell what have I done now?

Grabbing a clean pair from his draw he gets dressed and walks to the families garage.

"Well lets see" I am doing a job for the boss so I need to look important. He grabs the keys to the Rolls Royce Phantom and fires the V-16 to life....god I like the feel of this car Freddy said to himself.

Rolling out of the garage Freddy warms the engine in the driveway. V room V room what a smooth sound that was he thought.

Idling down the driveway Freddy hits the gas as he goes through the guarded gate of Jono's place.

Laughing out loud he sees the guard spill coffee all over himself.

Cruising through town he swings by a few hot spots in town so people could see him in Jonos ride, telling them he was moving up in this world of crime and not to mess with him or his new Boss.

Shadys place was well guarded but as Freddy pull up to the gate he saw the guards laying face down in a pool of their own blood.

"Damn it" was he to late to help Shady rolling up the driveway Freddy saw the problem a local faction was trying to remove the Booze from Shadys place by force.

Getting on the gas Freddy get the Rolls in a skid and slams two of the thugs against the warehouse wall.

Jumping from the car he runs to the trunk of the car (Boot for you British) opening the trunk he grabs his new Thompson Tommygunn and two revolvers and some good throwing knives then checks his pocket for his brass knuckes.

Looking at the two thugs that were pinned he chuckled they were not going anywhere nor would they walk again.

Creeping around to the side door Freddy see another thug, lining up a shot with the Tommy he could pick him off easy...but that would make to much noise. Carefully Freddy got close enough to throw a knife the thug was dead before he hit the ground. I guess that time I spent in the orient did pay off Freddy said to himself.

Opening the door Freddy could hear Shady crying "please man don't do this Jono will have my head"

Moving to a good position Freddy could see three more thugs and Shady on his knees with a gun to his head.

Acting quickly Freddy threw another knife and took out the thug that had the gun to Shady's head.

"Bang" a shot rang off and Shady fell to the ground.

That was all Freddy needed he lost it.....He just took the TommyGunn and opened up on the other two thugs.

Walking over to the pool of bloody mess on the floor Freddy pulled out his revolver and capped the three thugs in the back of their skulls.

Hearing a moan he turns around and sees Shady moving, what a lucky bastard. He had only got his ear pierced by the bullet.

Sitting Shady up he looked at him and said "Clean this up and make sure you don't leave any evidence behind. Don't forget outside.

"Oh and don't be late with the booze either Jono is having a party later.

Walking outside to the car he put his toys in the boot of the car then carefully pulls the car from the wall, watching the two thugs fall to the ground.

Checking them he see one is dead but the other HAHHA will have to suffer more. Freddy strips him down to his underwear and tosses him in the Phantom.

Looks around one more time then drives back to Jono's safehouse.

Report Post Tip
Texas arrived at the safehouse, he landed the helicopter in the back next to the garage. He signaled to the gate guard to watch over it as he walked forwards the back entrance. There was a thumping sound getting louder and louder as he got closer to the door. A phantom was parked all fucked up in the driveway as if someone was trying to get there in a hurry. The thumping was coming from the trunk, Texas opened the trunk and jumped back as tire iron almost smacked him in the jaw. This must be one of them Texas thought as he tried to pull the man out of the trunk. The bloody man couldn't walk, his legs were broken and his hip was poking out of the skin. Was it so hard to bring a whole survivor back uninjured, now Texas had to carry this man inside.

Inside he saw Freddy sitting down on a chair at the table chatting up Annie Oakley. Texas shook his head and grinned, Freddy wasn't even bothered in fact he looked pretty damn proud as he watched Texas carry that man all the way down the hall to the cell. Texas had plans, he would let this man sit in that cold empty room until he had his backroom ready. Texas went to the back room and set up a chair, he hammered nails through the bottom so the heads were facing the floor. The point was to have the man sit on the chair and be automatically propelled into pain due to steel penetration on his rectum. Then Texas pulled out a battery and connected two wires to it so he could electrocute the hostage in case the pain from the nails wasn't enough. He pulled out razors to cut off the victims eyelids, cuticles, lips,ears,nose,nipples,and fingers if he had to. There was also a butcher blade to cut through bone because everybody knows the best way to dispose of a body is by amputation and mutilation, then a buriel in the desert wrapped in a trash bag. It was time to begin, Texas grabbed the man from the holding cell and carried him to the room.

He slammed the man down in the chair, the nails instantly impaled the man and his started to yell. He tried getting up but Texas held him down.

"What's your name"? Texas asked calmly.

The man answered by spitting at Texas which struck him right on the eye and rolled down his face. Frustrated, Texas cleaned his face and used the razor to cut off an eyelid. The man was screaming like a goat when you hold it down and start to slit its throat.

"Was that worth losing an eyelid"? Yelled Texas

"Now what's your name"? Asked Texas

"Jackson" he replied

"Who do you work for"? Asked Texas

"Fuck you" Jackson cried back

Texas looked around the room for a pencil, bingo he saw one in a cup sitting on the window seal. He started to sharpen it, realizing it was as sharp as it was gonna get he jabbed Jackson in the eye with it and yanked it out of the socket. Texas dropped the pencil on Jacksons lap and let his eye hang there by a piece of muscle.
Report Post Tip
"It doesn't matter, even if you get what you want from me, you will never get the booze back" whimpered jackson .

This man was gushing blood, he was already going into shock just from sheer pain, let alone blood loss. He was crying, his tears were hard to look at and also hard to understand for Texas. Why was this man crying he thought, he no doubt robbed murdered raped and pillaged his whole life. Why was he crying like a bitch now, because karma caught up with him? You live by the gun you die by the gun, every creed in history knows this saying. Texas walked to his closet and pulled a little black box out and laid it on the bed. He opened it, pulled out the .45 caliber gun and a clip. He calmly put the clip in and then reached for his silencer, he slipped on his black gloves and turned back torwards Jackson who sounded like he had led out a sigh of relief.

"You have to earn that Death" said Texas as he pointed to the gun.

"Now tell me, where is the shipment"? Asked Texas

"We burned it, you see, my associates and I are Pro Prohibition." "We have been able to keep our streets clean since we first formed a few years back."" But Jono thinks he can just barge into our streets with a shipment that size, we took the law into our own hands" Jackson said.

"Listen Texas I have a wife and a new born" pleaded the man

"You knew the risks" Texas answered.

With that the man was shot in the head, six times to make sure he was dead. No funeral because he would be another victim of a dirt hole in the woods. And dirt tells no tales, that's why its trusted with so many victims. Freddy had already secured the shipment at Shadys, so there was only a need to break the news to Jono about what had happened. Texas cleaned up, got dressed and met Jono in his office where the story was laid out, Jono was not too happy to say the least but what else was there to do? Texas walked to the bar in the back and sat down in his favorite chair, cracked open a beer and sat waiting for the next job.
Report Post Tip

Freddy pulls up a chair to Texasbulldog table and mentions that before the next time Texas "talks" to some one that we should make the backroom a little more sound proof.

Lets bring that up with Jono and he can pay for it ...."it is his place and all" LOL.

Freddy sits back and wonders where the next Job will take them.

Report Post Tip

-The End- or is it "Just the Begining" ..........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chronicles Of Bulldog And FastFingers: Putting In Work
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL