Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 16:15:34
Page:  1 
Memories of Friendship Started by: ZoeyH on Aug 31, '14 23:00

ZoeyH sat down. Her hands were trembling before her face. Tears began to stream down her face. This wasnt supposed to happen. Not like this. 

Zoey, Im sorry. Deces is gone. It was a fatal accident. Currently You are not under any protection and if you dont fly back to LA you might be next.

It wasnt about Zoey. Not this time. She struggled with ego but today it was about Deces. The conversations were meaningful. The friendship was inspirational. The loyalty was remarkable. 

A few days had gone by before Zoey had finally agreed to get on the plane and head back to the west coast. You cant just go back to a place where memories pour like rain. Zoey's primary bodygaurd was sitting with her on the plane. He saw she was in tears and offered her tissues. 

Deces. She meant a lot to you then Zoey?

Meant a lot. Thats one way of putting it. Zoey looked at the bodygaurd, wiping her eyes she smiled.

Deces was my friend. I cant really express to you the kind of rolemodel she was for me. This is a pure way for me to say it, she cared for me with my broken wings. It was July, mid july to be specific. It was getting hotter. I remember seeing a young lady walking in the public square. She had many friends. She cared for the homeless because she was so generous. She put her heart on the line to give others an oppurtunity that otherwise they wouldnt have had. 

Zoey looks out the window of the plane.

My first encounter with her is unlike any i have ever had. She, she looked at me and asked me my name. After a short conversation and me asking what she did with her life the lady told me who she was. I recognized her by her name. She was famous in the city. I never seen her before but it made sense. How else did she have the money to afford the car or those men who hung on her every word. Anyways, She sat me down and we spoke about the criminal lifestyle. I remember telling her that i had no experience with this kind of lifestyle but i want to be a leader like her one day. I think she valued it because she immediately took me under her wing. 

Pulling out a photograph of days past Zoey smiled as she looked at Deces and herself in front of the old headquarters. 

See, if i was honest the Los Angeles leadership is so good. Everyone cares so deeply about their members. They desire friendship with their members more than money. I could guarantee that every time i would speak with any of them I was genuinely asked how i was doing. They wanted to know me. Deces was no exception. That was the beauty of Deces. She sought me out. She wrote me letters constantly because her friendship was real. I did not need to start the conversations to keep the friendship alive. 

The bodygaurd looked at Zoey and put his arm around her. You know, im not sure who is in this plane but everything you say in this plane could possibly be recorded. We wouldnt want officials keeping tabs on you or anyone else for that matter Zoey. It was a good point. Zoey questioned her emotions. Sure Deces wasnt a saint, but she was the closest that came to it when it was just down to those in this criminal lifestyle.

Before i finish i just think i should mention this last bit. A leader should be someone who gives. Deces gave more than money and credits to her family. She gave herself. She gave her time and her heart. This was the greatest treasure that any of us could have experienced. When Taegan made her a leader in Los Angeles it was one of the best decisions for our city. This woman was a sweetheart and was my sister. I am just a little scared of what i will say at her funeral. I dont know if i could muster up the effective words to simply say thankyou. She taught me so much. 

When the plane had finally landed. Zoey was embraced by her friends, her family. This was love. Visas grabbed her and held her. Her big brother. He was always there for her as well. They all drove to the funeral. She saw some famous people speak and say a little something. Zoey couldnt figure out the words to say. Her bodygaurd glanced at her with a whisper in her ear.

Arent you going to go say a word? How much you said she helped you? 

Zoey wiping her brown eyes smiled. She went up to place a rose on the casket but chose to sit right back down. 

You know. I will. But she meant more to me then she would ever know. The funeral home is only open for a limited time. I know if i tell you how much she had impacted my life in secret it would last lifetimes. Well after im gone and you are gone and we are all gone. Her descendants can look back and see that Deces was someone very special. One of the greatest leaders this life has ever seen. I can only dream to be like her. 

Zoey went up to say a prayer. Not really knowing how to pray she just started crying.

Why God...Why? 

Report Post Tip

Visas had been looking for Zoey ever since the fatal accident that took Deces from us,Zoey had showen everything that was needed to excel in this way of life. A voice called out to Visas it was one of her bodyguards.

Madam i think we have located Zoey Visas snapped around grabbing her bodyguard.

Where? Is she ok? The bodyguard stammered.

Y..Yes m..mmadam she is sh..she is at Godmother Taegans favourite place Visas snatched her car keys off of her desk throwing them at her bodguard. Take me to her now.

Visas walked to where Zoey was sitting and sat beside her looking out over Los Angeles Visas smiled the lights looked like Stars glittering in the night sky, This view Visas loved she had spent many nights here with Taegan before they moved here from Queens Visas wrapped her arm around Zoeys shoulders and spoke.

We have all mourned the loss of Deces and we will continue to we lost a sister that night a family member thats why it hurts so much, But always remember the Stars are forever if one dies out another will light the way it is now your turn to shine Zoey and shine you will For we are Hollywood the district of Stars.

Visas stood up and offered her hand to Zoey and smiled

Welcome home Zoey

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Memories of Friendship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL