Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 05:11:37
Page:  1 
Wanna hire someone? Started by: Louis_Claessens on Sep 03, '14 10:42

*While sitting on the chair playing with cards,drinking,reading ''satan's magic'' book and waiting for someone to come louis makes few phone calls and tells this place is open for hire.After hours of talking on the phone louis sees you coming in*

Hey,you sure you are at the right adress?Anyway welcome,ı assume you came here to hire me or tought my dad's old restaurant was still here.Well we are here now,and you look like you came here to hire someone.Yeah ı am the guy you are hiring other guy went on a holiday so we are all alone.Want some tea?You dont look like a tea-man,get it?Tea-man?No?Forget it

*Sees you are looking nervously at me and the place,pulls out a knife and walks around with you and shows you the place than walk back to the office and sits at the chair infront of you*

Now lets get the bussiness ok?I can do everything for you except attacking ppl because....reasons and rules.You tell me what to do,ı do it and get paid than we are both happy.Now ı have few things if you dont trust me;

1.Never give out my client

2.Do every job %100

Now its up to you.Give me small jobs first if you start trusting me give me bigger jobs or always give small jobs ı just do my job and get paid thats all ı can say.İf you liked my services you can bring your friend too.I take orders from here and watching here but if you want it secret just mail me,secrets are secret with me.Have a nice day!!

*Walks into his room and closes the door*

Report Post Tip
Texas walks in with a small box, inside are a very dirty pair of shoes.

"Clean Them" Texas says as he flicks the boy a nickel.
Report Post Tip

Well hello there*calls a boy to clean your shoes*want some tea while getting cleaned?

Report Post Tip
I'll take a Budweiser
Report Post Tip

Ok pal*drinks tea*have all day you want

Report Post Tip

*gives the tea and helps texasbulldog*

Report Post Tip

It was a typical night in Las Vegas, the strip was lit up and the pigs were walking the beat. Bush was in a hurry to a 'co-workers' back alley shop where he did an assort of different jobs to cater to the needs of every wiseguy in town. Some jobs were highly lucrative while others were just a means of helping a friend, though even that was never really free. After hearing from many he was the guy for any job Bush decided to take a more sensitive issue to have solved. As he walked up the metal stairs out back he did a double take to make sure no one had followed him or were watching. He wasn't worried about the feds, AK and Chekov had every badge in Las Vegas at their disposal and if any of them double crossed these wiseguys they'd quickly be transferred to a whole in the desert. Seeing no one around Bush proceeded to knock on the door, three taps then he stood still and waited. Hearing the lock unhinge the door creep open and a goomba emerged welcoming the man. Bush slips the goomba a note and follows up with.."Meet me at the HQ after it's taken care of for the payment, I want it done clean and it to look like he packed up and left town." The goomba nods and just like that a hit was placed, the S.O.B that was going to get wacked had no clue but should've after failing to cover his loan from Joe. A cost of business... 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wanna hire someone?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL