Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:35
Page:  1 
Treating Delirium Z Started by: Inertia on Sep 03, '14 12:10

Inertia falls exhaustedly into a nearby chair. It had been a long day, and one of those rare days where they managed to have two successful experimental surgeries in a row. Some days she wished she was in private practice, where she would just treat coughs, belly aches and the odd case of syphilis. Instead she spends her days assisting Dr. Sable_Tights in surgery, and going from bed to bed in the cramped hospital tending to the patients in post-operation. At least during these rounds she was accompanied by the ever comforting and amicable Dr. Kyubey. Yes, he isn’t really a doctor, he is a cat-thing, but he makes the patients smile and everyone is sure that alone is responsible for some of their recovery.

The Incubator Hospital just opened a new psychiatric wing, the 5th in the country, headed by a new doctor, Dr. Spiels. It was progressively trying to treat drug addicted New Yorkers, and provide emergency care to those experiencing sudden onset delirium. This was a special project to Inertia and the rest of the Incubator team. It all began one night in Déjà vu headquarters, where Amethyst had thrown her hands up in the air and declared that if TepidDelucci kept pushing her, threatening to pour her precious beverage down the drain, she would cart him off to the insane asylum. There began the idea to add a new wing to the hospital, somewhere for TepidDelucci to rest his head on the nights he grated on Amethyst’s nerves.

Inertia had noticed that the wing had filled up rather quickly these past few days. In fact, all those admitted seemed to be experiencing the same symptoms: carnivorous cravings for human flesh, delirium in the belief that they had passed recently, and they had all progressively lost the ability to form a coherent sentence. In addition, they were beginning to develop sores on their bodies and no matter what was given to them, the sores continued to grow and become gangrenous. They had termed this illness Delirium Z, not knowing what else to call it.

Suddenly, shots rang out. Dr. Sable_Tights burst through the doors of the staff room and shouted, “Nurse Inertia! We have a problem in the psychiatric wing! Richard, the first patient we admitted with Delirium Z, has broken out of the cuffs that held him to the bed and attacked the attending nurse. Shooting him has only seemed to slow him down slightly. Stop petting Dr. Kyubey and get the word out!”

Inertia gentle places Kyubey on the floor before jumping out of her seat to write a note to Amethyst and LF.

Crisis at the Incubator Hospital. Please bring your weapons, and notify the hands for help. We are under attack internally.

Inertia steps out onto the street and pushes the two notes into a messenger’s hand and hands him a twenty dollar bill.

Make sure you get this to these two ladies, and make sure it’s fast!

The messenger takes off with the notes as Inertia turns around and heads back into the hospital where she can hear distant sounds of screaming.

Report Post Tip

*Breaks the door in and walks inside with katanas and machine gun,shouting and looking around*

Someone needs to wash this blood.HELLO?ANYONE AROUND?!!!

Report Post Tip

Doctor Kyubey as he liked to be called, wasn't really a doctor. Inertia and Spiels both had fancy degree's in education which meant legally they were allowed to be called as there roles were, but Kyubey was a cat thing and had no such luck. He was still the jester of the hospital, he brought a smile to everyone's face with his silly little antics.

A couple days ago, Dr. Spiels had been made the head of the new psychiatric ward in the Incubator Hospital. The ward was created to help the treat addicted drug users within the Brooklyn area of New York. The ward itself had a special care though, one for those with Delirium. It was a common joke within the Brooklyners that Tepid would be spending at least once a week within the psychiatric ward when he pissed off Amethyst enough. Kyubey made sure to get him a special room just for him.

All jokes aside though, the ward had begun to forcefully admit people who were experiencing some very strange symptoms. The people.. They had been experiencing cravings of human flesh. They could not form sentences and most, if not all, were extremely violent. The ward had very little security other then a couple of guards and the occasional bodyguard belonging to Inertia. The disease, Delirium Z, as the doctors investigating the disease had called it, was progressively spreading. It wasn't getting better for our staff either, they had no cure or any way to help these people recover. All that could be done was to help them survive and hopefully find a cure some day.

He was getting petted by Inertia when Doctor Sable jumped into the room in a harsh tone. "There have been shots fired in the psychiatric's ward. The original patient that we were trying to investigate regarding the disease has broken free of his restraints, he attacked the nurse that was in the ward at the time. The guards have opened fire on him but it isn't working! It only slows him down for a couple of seconds! We NEED to get the word out. Make sure Amethyst and LF know right away!" Said Doctor Sable before he pulled a side arm out of his coat and walked back into the ward.

He was placed onto the floor by Inertia while she began to write a note. They quickly stepped outside of the hospital and onto the street and put the note into the hand of a waiting man. "Get that to them immediately. No distractions, no nothing!" He could hear her say loud and sternly. He sat on Inertia's shoulder as they went back into the hospital, the lobby was deserted and it began to look like a war zone. "We should try to begin a lockdown of the critical wards. Perhaps we should begin ordering all staff to make there way to each other and block vital entry ways until we have more support here?" He said. She looked frustrated. He would let the nurse make the call, she was the wiser of the two and she would know the right call.

Report Post Tip

*While walking around louis sees the doctors and kyubey*

Hey!!!ı am the support,kinda.So whats the big problem here?

Report Post Tip

it was very peacefull day,shelly played some cards and drinking wine at LFs HQ,when sudenly

some young guy came and start talking about some hospital and about some shots

shelly stoped and say to young boy

"hey kid wtf do you talking about"

kid say it again "sirr,some patient attacked Incubator Hospital"

"fuck,go and give that letter to Integra she is behind next doors;I m going to the hospital"

after few minutes Sheldon arrived at hospitl holding his gun

"Inertia hun I m here,where is that asshole?"

Report Post Tip

Inertia surveys the empty lobby, which seemed eerier as the lights began to flicker. She hoped that power plant attached to the hospital didn’t give out, it would make their troubles ten times worse. As she listened to the advice of Dr. Kyubey, she nodded in agreement. “That sounds like a smart plan Doc”, she says to the cat-thing on her shoulder. She absently reaches up to scratch Kyubey on the spot between his floppy ears and motions to several of her bodyguards, “Walter! Gus!”, her two most senior hired men. “Each of you assemble a team of 5 and guard the main entrances to the psychiatric ward, we are in lock down!”

Inertia and Kyubey walk towards the main hallway and through the windows on the doors, Inertia could see the savagery of the patients attacking the support staff. The attacks were so brutal she could see the fear in the eyes of the staff, even at such a lengthy distance. “Don’t look Inertia!”, Dr Spiels urged, “The patients seem to be infecting those they attack, and the virus seems to be spreading and mutating at an exponential rate.”. “This is the worst case scenario! We need more help than my few bodyguards, and we are still waiting to hear from the Godmother and Captain of Brooklyn. Who else can we call upon?” Inertia was beginning to panic now. At that moment Kyubey whispered into her ear “What about the other family in Brooklyn?”. “Of course Kyubey! Deadman Wonderland! Absolutely genius, I know KingRico is in town right now, and he is a great marksman.”

Inertia goes back into the lobby, finds a spare piece of paper and hastily writes

Rico! We need your help at Incubator Hospital! We are having a terrible outbreak. Please come as soon as you can, and if you happen to know any other doctors or additional security personnel in the area, we need all the help we can get. Hurry!

-Inertia

Inertia goes out once more to find a messenger boy to deliver the note to the Deadman Wonderland HQ. Out of the corner of her eye she sees SheldonSmile running towards the building, weapon in hand.

“Sheldon! I am so glad you came, any word from LF? Well to be specific, it’s assholes now. The problem has escalated, and escalated quickly. I have my men defending the doors trying to keep the patients contained, but I don’t know how long they will be able to hold out for. Come with me inside and assess the situation for yourself!”

Report Post Tip

shelly came inside of hospital,the flor was full of blood,nurses were under tables

and the worst part was that there is only few BG to try stop this maniacs,Shelly took his gun and go little more inside of hospital

"Inertia this look like horor movie,and I forget to say I leave your mail to Integra,I hope that she will see it soon

and come here with LF,we really need help on this"

until they come feel free to order me,and say what I need to do,do you want me to shoot at this maniacs?

Report Post Tip

Sitting in her office going over her recent correspondence when all of the sudden Sable came running in wearing his white coat. "You need to read this" he said whilst still panting from running there "LF needs to know also" he continued to say. 

Amethyst read the note about the happenings up at the hospital and grew concerned right away. She stood up as she said to Sable "I will make my way to the hospital right away, take this note back and make your way over to LF right away. Good work in getting this to me". Sable nodded as he turned to run in the direction towards LF's HQ.

Amethyst then turned to her filing cabinet to unlock the bottom draw where she pulled out safety clothing for her to place on and mask to make her way to the hospital. She told her bodyguards they too needed to cover up and to practice extra hygienic procedures. "With the urgency of that note.. I assume we are heading into a lethal situation" She told her guards.

She sped over to the hospital and tracked down Dr Kyubey and the sexy Nurse Inertia to get the latest on what was happening with Delirium Z. "I came as soon as I got the note from Sable.. where do you guys need me? What can I do to help?" 

Report Post Tip

*While walking around seeing dead bodies,fighting other crazys trying to find nurse and someone else if anyone else is here louis thinks he is lost.After 2 hours of walking and fighting and he finds a map showing the whole map on upstairs and louis goes upstairs and when he kills em all he notices their blood is green*

What the hell these docs giving these maniac?*blood falls on louis fight mark and it closes in 2 seconds*oh dammit,no you didnt.This is regenaration virus,DAMMIT!!.I gotta find the other teams and let em now*goes downstairs and headed to elevator floor suddenly shakes and breaks,louis falls down 4 floors into the secret facility and into the horde of maniacs and sees a microphone*

OOOOOwwwww my head!!,my client is buying the aspirin!*sees the horde and the mic*heeey guuuys...ı just want the mic....thats all...*reaches the mic and horde starts running to louis*

Heeeeeeeeelllo!!!ı am speaking from*bang bang*microphone*bang bang*ı am here to save doc interia and kyubey if thats their name*bang bang bang*please report*punches*aaa them*punches*aaa to*punches*me.I am the mercenary on the news by the*punches*aaa news*bang bang bang*appareantly these docs been giving these crazies*slashes*les un do porde or regeneration virus*bang bang*stop wasting guns and bring em to me*gets hit flies to the wall than gets angry*you need demonic guns to kill em...oh shit brb*booooooooom*like ı said bring em to me ı make em demonic so you can kill these idiots*bang bang*and find me some damn ammo please*bang bang*ı am at the 2nd deep floor of the secret facility,give me your guns ı make em demonic we both kill crazies*bang bang*nice deal isnt it*bang bang*huh they are finally dead here ı will be waiting.there is mic at the end of the corridor in the first floor,talk from there...but its a lil messy over there.

*leaves the mic and walks around to see clones and the copys of the virus*

Report Post Tip

"While the storm clouds gather, far across the sea, let us swear allegiance, to a land that's free, let us all be grateful, for a land so fair, as we raise our voices, in a solemn prayer."

Kate Smith was a huge singer, she was adored by almost all who'd heard her songs, this was one of her most famous songs, a song Tepid could sing with ease, even a few of the high notes. She was a rather huge girl, not very pretty, so Tepid wouldn't even dream of trying to kidnap that, he'd rather stick with his prostitutes.

Tepid was wet, naked and feeling rather aroused, the song did something to him that he didn't understand. With the water from the shower hitting him, dripping down his wet body, he gets his brush and starts straightening his chest hair, making it look pretty. He'd heard some commotion outside, but never thought anything of it, just continued to shower singing to himself again.

"God, bless America, land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her through the night with a light from above. From the mountains to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam, God, bless America, My home, sweet home. God bless America land that I love, stand beside her and guide her through the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam. God bless America, my home sweet home. God bless America.... My home sweet home!"

By the time Tepid had finished, all the commotion outside has gradually started to build, by this time people were shouting and screaming, the banging from outside was echoing around the corridors. "What the hell?!" Tepid got out the shower and dried himself off quick, looking at himself and getting lost in his thoughts. "Hmm..." Throwing the towel in the bin labelled 'STERILISED', Tepid gets dressed and steps outside the shower room without even looking at his surroundings.

He could not believe his eyes, people were running around screaming, one of whom had stopped and just stared at Tepid. His face was all deformed and covered in blood, he was making a weird croaking noise too (OOC: Yes, I like the arousing Zombie noise too )This thing came closer, with the croaking, Tepid froze, not knowing what it was, how to react, just frozenAfter a moment of sniffing and croaking, the thing ran off down the corridor, following others in suit.

Tepid was confused as to what was going on, the office was the best place for him to go, with gun in hand just in case, he slowly crept through the corridors trying not to cause any distractions of these things running around, clueless. None had been disturbed as it seemed there thoughts and actions were towards something much greater. Eventually after all the sneaking around he made his way to the office where Nurse Inertia, Doctor Kyubey, Dr. Spiels and Amethyst had all appeared to meet here too. As he went walking in, the looks on their faces in front seemed to show shock, terror and a bit of confusion.

"What on Earth is going on here?"

Report Post Tip

*After searching out the whole underground facility,taking pictures and fighting crazies louis found a notebook talking about the higher staff and he saw delucci in the list than louis remembered him.While walking all the facility he putted c4 for everywhere so after him this place will be trash and no evidence,will be found.After few hours he sees and elevator and a tape with music disc near it and horde of maniacs infront of the damn elevator,he tries to decide the best music.........*

jazz,rap,classic,hiphop,gangsta rap,oh ı found one ''DMX-Already''*puts in the tape than looks at the horde*500 ass holes,500 bullets.LETS GO!!*jump from the balcony in slow motion and lands 3 floor down than locks the gun,music starts to get the feeling of the fight.Louis looks at the horde*

LETS ROCK THIS PARTY!!!!

Report Post Tip

Rico was sitting in his office at Deadman Wonderland doing some paperwork when a messenger busts into his office yelling that theres a shooting and some zombie like people at the Incubator hospital. He grabs the note the boy is holding and quickly reads it. He turns to his Senior Bodyguard 

"John, you know what we need to do. Get the other 4 and lets gear up"

Rico had made sure his top five bodyguards were all special forces trained so they all came running into his office at the order of John. Rico went to his bookshelf and pulled on one of the books. It revealed a secret room, the walls lined with Browning Automatic Rifles, boxes filled to the brim with ammunition. He grabs his favorite Cold M1911 and straps it to his leg and then grabs one of the BARs and loads it up with an ammo belt that he runs over his shoulders. 

"John, Steve, and Frank you guys grab some guns and gear up. Billybob and Jason, you are the munitions guys load up as much ammo as you can and let's get going."

They finish loading up and off they go to the Incubator hospital. As they arrive they can hear all the commotion going on. He sees TepidDelucci standing outside the hospital wondering what is going on. 

"Tepid stop standing there and let's get inside to see what is going on!"

Rico and his bodyguards bust through the front door to see a wild scene of zombie like creatures suffering from that Delirium Z he was hearing so much about. As they walk through the halls trying to find Inertia and that cat Kyubey a few of these zombie like creatures come running from around the corner and try to attack one of the nurses. Rico opens fire and quickly puts them all down. 

"What the hell is this virus? It's like something out of a horror movie. Keep sharp guys, wouldn't want any of my best men becoming zombies."

He finally finds Inertia and Kyubey

"Hey Inertia! Kyubey! I'm here, and my guys are all geared up. We will keep you and your nurses safe while you try to figure out what is going on with this damn virus."  

Report Post Tip

Cluck, cluck, cluck.

With that noise LF wakes up in her cabin at the boat. Annoyed that she woke up by the noise these chicken make, she tries to turn around and sleep again.

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Oh no, not the rooster too. Better get out of bed, this has no use to try to sleep again.

LF takes a shower and dresses up then walks to the kitchen to enjoy her breakfast.

"Integra, report what happened while I was asleep".

Integra places her cup of coffee on the table and starts talking. "Not much Lady, the sea was calm and we did not see another ship this night. Hopefully the weather stays fine this way and no storm will happen in the next few days. If everything goes as planned, we will arrive in Brooklyn in two days max."

"Wonderful Integra, is everything still fine with the "fish" we are carrying home?"

"Yes Lady, the "fish" is fine and the coffee beans cover them very well. You like the new coffee brand?"

"I sure do. We were lucky to got note that this coffee plantage was for sale."

At that moment they heard Dollface scream outside. Ladyfighter and Integra were looking at each other and as if they had discussed it, they went outside at the same time.

Outside they could see Dollface and Broly trying to capture a pigeon. They were not that successful to capture the little bird, but then Chuckie came along and just invited the pigeon to sit on his hand and miracly the pigeon just flew to Chuckie and rested on his hand.
Chuckie calmed the pigeon and noticed the little bird was carrying a note.

"I guess the note is for you Lady" and handed the note to Ladyfighter.

Ladyfighter unfolds the note and it is a message from SheldonSmile.

LF there is an emergency case in Brooklyn. We received a note from Inertia.

Crisis at the Incubator Hospital. Please bring your weapons, and notify the hands for help. We are under attack internally.

Amethyst asked me to contact you, which is not easy while you are out on the sea, I just hope this pigeon knows how to find Chuckie. Your presence here in Brooklyn is needed.

Ladyfighter turns around and orders Broly to take his place in the command basket.

"Everyone, listen carefully, although we dont know for sure what is happening in Brooklyn. But the note came from Inertia, it must have something to do with the Incubator Hospital. We better get home fast. In know we are still a few days sailing from Brooklyn, but we need to travel in the shortest time possible. Our family in Brooklyn needs us. I wonder if that Dr. Kyubey also has something to do with this call for help to us".

Ladyfighter turns around to Integra and notices she is very pale and looks like she is going to faint. "Dont worry Integra, we will be in Brooklyn soon and I am sure Inertia is allright. She sent the message to us and is smart enough to make sure she is safe".

With these words Ladyfighter went back to her cabin and started writing a letter back to SheldonSmile.

We received your note and will do our best to travel to Brooklyn in the shortest time. Can you send another pigeon with what exactly is going on, so we can prepare ourselves here at the sea or send you instructions.
LF

Ladyfighter hands the message to Chuckie and sits back. All kinds of scenarios pass her head. But the scenarios are all speculation. Lets stay calm until we have more information or arrive in Brooklyn.

Report Post Tip

*Walks out of the elevator in the first floor of the normal asylum,all body and elevator covered in blood and body parts all around.Louis lights a cig,pulls out his katana and remembers his dead girlfriend than starts crying remembering the old times.....*

İt was all the same.Asylums,viruses and zombie assholes.5 years from now...been long time smh*sigh*hmmmmmm.I visited her hahaha,was a nice day for the start than everything went to shit.I got her flowers,chocalate and marriage ring.Ass holes wanted to break out that day hahahahaha all these places remind of the outlast game.No more secret facility*presses the button and blows up the underground facility*thats what ı call a explosion.

*While walking around louis reaches the camera room and sees everyone at the wing c main door trying to keep out the crazies and calling out for help.Looks out the window sees them*

Hmmmmmm,thats delucci,docs,sheldon and amethyst.Who is the other guy?I never met him before.And that ass hole is richard,my bounty*looks at the guns*all empty*reaches my katana*my 15 year old friend is still here.lets chops some heads.

I gotta find a way up there

Report Post Tip

after few hours at hospital,Sheldon take a cigaret and light it few seconds after that he herad

someone calling his name "sir I have latter for you,its just arived"

Shelly new from who is letter so he drop his cigaret and took the letter

We received your note and will do our best to travel to Brooklyn in the shortest time. Can you send another pigeon with what exactly is going on, so we can prepare ourselves here at the sea or send you instructions.
LF

"listen kid get me some paper and pencil fastttttttt"

shelly start writing

Boss we have problem after few hours I recived call from Inertia about problem at Incubator Hospital

it seams that they have problem with few patients who have Delirium Z virus,they killed few nurses and

crises is not over jet,I m here with all my BGs,but we need help,if this virus mutate more we will have a lot of problems

shelly found the boy and said to him

"send this letter to LF by pigeon and hurry up"

Report Post Tip

*Breaks in the door and everybody points a gun at louis,holds hands up with a paper*

Wowowowowow calm down everyone,hey delucci,amerhyst,docs.You see this paper?this is my payment paper from someone very powerful that ordered me to solve this sh.it*looks outside the room*so thats richard.Hey delucci,ı got some special ammo*brings in the boxes*normal bullets wont work,these are specialesied ammo.I am going to disctract it,inject something to it.After than one of you order a shoot out on richard

*jumps from table between everyone and richard*this is gonna hurt.HEEEEEEY!!!ASS HOLE!!!!look at me!!!ı got you some free food!!myself,80kg 1.80.Wanna eat me?!!!!!*looks back and sees everyone looking at my back*what?he is not looking!!*turns back*look ass....*chokes me and lifts me up*I...just wanna...talk....look...at...your gaaaaah....left....*injects something to richard's neck*feel the pain ass hole*it throws me back at the room*you guys might wanna shoot*pulls out a gun and starts shooting*

Report Post Tip

As Rico stands there awaiting his orders from Inertia and Kyubey he witnesses this delirious guy Louis come out of no where and start blabbing on about something that is incoherent...he stands there wondering if this guy is possibly infected with the virus. Then all of a sudden one of the infected patients starts attacking Louis and grabs him by the neck. 

Rico aims his gun at the infected patient and shoots but it is too late, the patient had already bitten Louis Claessens and it was only a matter of time before Louis went haywire and tried to eat them. 

Rico grabs his 1911 out of his leg holster and walks over to Louis. 

"I am sorry friend but you have been infected with the virus Delirium Z and it is only a matter of time until you try to eat us, it's not personal it's just survival."

He takes aim at Louis' head and pulls the trigger sending one bullet straight through him. 

"I didn't want to do it guys but it had to be done, if we let him attack us we would not be able to find a cure for this damn virus!" 

Report Post Tip

*wakes up slowly and see everyone looking at him*jesus my f*cking head,dont f*cking do that again ok?*cuts palm*see?ı have demon blood ı dont get infected or anything*sees outside*where the hell is richard?you better not lose him*Walks outside*you look like rico,wanna come with me and solve this problem completly or wait here reading magazines?

Report Post Tip

The attempted capture of the Pigeon:

Broly and I tried with all our might to capture this unruly pigeon, Nothing and I mean nothing could calm the bird, until  Chuckie showed up with his bird loving skills and whispered in it’s ear, there there little bird you have a job to do now go get it done.

Broly and I were amazed that the bird seemed to understand exactly what Chuckie was saying. 

To Broly and I we will never forget that day that we meet the "Bird Whisperer".

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Treating Delirium Z
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL