Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 13:16:47
Page:  1 
Please help solve crime against children! Started by: MissPinky on Sep 03, '14 17:51

i carry notepad with me because when blackout drunk sometimes i write notes to my future not as drunk self. this morning i got sober enough to check pad and found this

Sep 02, 08:58:11 You witnessed k*b*ye RUN PAST WITH trix

and when i looked around all the kids were crying and holding empty bowls.

has anyone seen a silly rabbit????

Report Post Tip

En hears a woman asking if they had seen a  rabbit. She was showing everyone who walked by her notepad. On it was written

Sep 02, 08:58:11 You witnessed k*b*ye RUN PAST WITH trix

Didn't she know Trix are for kids .. or turned by hookers depending on a persons perspective? He spoke up.

Haven't seen any rabbits since I left the Carnival and set the moonshine down. Sorry. No help here! En said to her.

Report Post Tip

I Tink I see a rabbit go that-a-way !

<<<<<<--------------->>>>>>

Report Post Tip

OLD_SCHOOL was wondering about in the wee morning out for a walk to see what new adventures the day might bring, heard a young ladies wondering about in a paranoid state asking about a rabbit and a missing child. Having read the note pad an knowing who k*yb*ye is an just not being to apparent bout it, offers my service to help find the precious child, and at the same time offers advice  one might drink less if it makes one black out.

as i stroll off to find the where about of the child an the rabbit or cat, also chuckles a bit after hearing Enaento say trix are for kids or hookers thinking hm trix on a hooker but that is a differen story. tips my hat an bids MissPinky a farewell ventures on to find the child an the rabbit. 

Report Post Tip

child not missing just food! RABBIT STILL AT LARGE!!!

drink less????

Report Post Tip

please help!

Report Post Tip

Overhearing the strange ramblings from the lady as he gets closer, Francis decides to carry on walking by. "Rabbits? The fuck?", he mutters to himself as he reaches a safe distance away.

Report Post Tip

Penny walking to the corner coffee shop to get her morning cup of coffee hears someone muttering something. She ignores it and goes on to order her coffee, she can't help but look over towards this woman. Penny focused in to hear what she was saying but all she could get out of it was something about a Rabbit, every other word out of her mouth was Rabbit this and Rabbit that. Intrigged she went over to find out what she was talking about.

Before she could even mutter a word this women shoved a notepad towards Penny. "Look Look" Penny took a glance and saw written down Sep 02, 08:58:11 You witnessed k*b*ye RUN PAST WITH trix "I need to find this rabbit, have you seen this rabbit" The woman continued rambling on.

"I haven't seen no rabbit that you are describing but if I do I will let you know." Before Penny could even finish her sentence the woman was on the the next person walking by. Penny shrugged it off went and got her coffee that she had ordered and continued down the street.

Rabbit... I wonder who spiked her kool aid that night

Report Post Tip

En stashed the bottle of moonshine he'd spiked the kool-aid with before Penny could see it. He'd been busted enough lately by everyone and he didn't need another one on his record. Surely he was allowed to get away with SOMETHING.

That is one elusive rabbit Penny. No one has seen it. If you happen to let me know though. We have to protect the rabbit. I heard there were people talking of preparing rabbit stew. We can't have that! We will have to find a sanctuary for the rabbit.

Report Post Tip

I knew that Kool Aid must have been spiked, I have been there had my Kool Aid spiked once before. Come to think about it I think if I remember correctly I could have swore I saw a rabbit. Penny began to try to remember her rabbit dream, she thought about it some more then it popped in her head. She began to tell the story.

There was this white rabbit, it seemed to be late it was dressed in this little blue vest. At one point it stopped and pulled out a pocket watch. I remember chasing after him telling him to stop, he said he could cause he was late... late for a very important date. He then dashed into hole at the base of a stump...

Just then Penny realized maybe this wasn't a dream she had but in fact a story that she read when she was a child.

Perhaps that Kool Aid wasn't spiked, come to think about it what is Kool Aid.

Penny shrugged her shoulders, flicked En on the shoulder and went on her way.

Report Post Tip
kids so upset that trix still missing. please help find the rabbit!

I tried putting some jack in kool aid to make kids stop crying but they just started eating white castle burgers between sobs.
Report Post Tip

walks in with a huge cage with a cover on it.Puts the cage down and opens the cover,shows the rabbit in the cage

İs this the rabbit you ppl been looking for?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Please help solve crime against children!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL