Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:03:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Escapades of En Started by: Maggie_Mae on Sep 04, '14 00:26

Major_Beard had just woken up. As a part of his daily rite he got up, brushed his teeth, got dressed up, Lit his cigar and prepared himself for another day of work. As he made his way though the HQ building he noticed it was kinda deserted except for the guards and a few low ranking mobsters.

"Where did they all go?"

He thought to himself. Out of nowhere he heard sirens, a car crash and gun shots. As he proceeded to check out he saw the wonder team trying to take out the whole fucking Chicago police department by themselves.

"Oh Great  fan- fucking- tastic work guys!" "Come on ya lazy arses let's help them out" He shouted to every guard, BG, and mobster stationed at HQ to rush to the armory grab a gun and help them take out the cops.

Light and heavy machineguns, pistols, rifles, explosives you name it, they had it. Soon the cops were caught between the supporting HQ crew And En's party.

Report Post Tip

En spots the family coming to his aid from inside the HQ! Bullets were flying everywhere. The cops were caught in the crossfire. They were falling like flies. One of their guns clattered to within a few feet of where En was behind the car. He stepped out to kick it and felt a bullet lodge into his leg.

He looked across the parking lot and Tenki had a stunned look on his face. Dammit, one of his own had shot him! En got back behind the car and immediately became paranoid.

IM SHOT! he yelled to his crew with him. That damn Tenki shot me! I'm losing blood quick! I'm not sure I'm gonna make it! En declared. @Penny help me! En became overwhelmed and promptly passed out. Maggie ran over to assess the situation. She looked over at Domino and Penny.

He barely got winged, she told them. Couldn't this have happened to one of us? We are going to hear about his near death experience for years and he hardly even needs a band-aid! she said in frustration. We can leave him here. He's more of a danger to himself than these cops anyway! @Maggie_Mae reloaded her gun and went back to the firefight. There were only 4 cops left. She was pretty sure they could all get inside the HQ before the sirens got there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Escapades of En
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL