Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:37
Page:  1 
R.I.P TexasBulldog Started by: SimpleMan on Sep 04, '14 18:00
People come and people go, its the way of life. You live you die and sometimes your reborn. Texas was an honest man, he was a hard worker and contributed a lot for his family, some people just don't appreciate it as well as others. Most of his work is left in the streets where you can still view of today. Texas is a classic example of a throwaway and apologize. You see, when another crew makes a move on a weaker crew by doing something to anger one of their members. The weaker crew throws away the member that was messed with and apologizes for getting in the way. Everybody has friends and family here, and everybody knows you can die at any second. Texas knew this so he trusted his crew mates, little did he know they were cowards. Quick to pull a gun and shoot him in the back. Everybody has heard of Jesse James assassination by the coward Robert ford. He was called a coward cause he shot him in the back. That's kinda how this played out, his attacker didn't have the balls to tell him face to face so he snuck out from a Bush and pulled the trigger. I know in his afterlife Texas gives thanks to his old backstabbing cowardly crew mates.

You will be missed Texas.
Report Post Tip

Well well well.

If memory recalls, Texas broke his family leaders rules, therefor disrespecting his Don, Jono, who highly liked Texas. Texas had neglected his family rules and had shot at an agent of the law on pay roll from a big player from my own district, Brooklyn.

You don't just shoot at another mans investment. Texas could have hurt someone bad, accidental or not. I don't think Don Jono, or his family, were wrong in murdering the fella. I mean, he was a nice guy but mistakes happen and they must be paid for.

I don't think you realize the bond between most districts fella. Brooklyn never muscled into Jono, or The Loop to have you killed off. Jono is an old school kind of mobster. He doesn't do well with mistakes.

I'm sorry SimpleMan, but I think you're in the wrong for assuming Texas' old family are cowards.

Rest in peace Texas.

Report Post Tip

The only one that will miss Texasbulldog is you yourself SimpleMan. 

I'd like to know your reasoning behind the your phrase "Throwaway and apologize". I'd also like to know what 'stronger' crew made a move on this so called 'weaker' crew.

You see, this life is not like others that Texasbulldog had experienced. Here we pride ourselves on respect, honour and loyalty above all else. Texasbulldog wasn't able to grasp this concept it would seem. Always asking and expressing how he wanted to shoot someone. As recently as last night wanting to shoot a member of the family that you yourself now call home. To name just one. Until eventually the temptation got to much for him and instead decided to shoot at a Corrupt Agent on the payroll of Brooklyn. This my friend was the last straw. The other outbursts of publically stating your desire to kill other associates could be over looked in place of education. The actual act of shooting someone can not. Texas had no respect in breaking the codes we live by, Texas had no honour in shooting when he knew he shouldn't and held no loyalty to Fort Izzel when potentially bringing on it a bad reputation for loose cannon members. Thankfully Brooklyn and The Loop share a great relationship with each other. 

This was why Texas died. Not because we were weak but because we still hold codes of honour, loyalty and respect for each other. 

Report Post Tip

And here you go, the exact same as your father. Not showing respect for your current crewleader.

Actually... I'm done here. It's obvious I don't need to say any more. 

Good luck SimpleMan, you'll need it fella. 

Report Post Tip

The son must learn from the father's mistakes. Thats how it goes. I don't think there is anyone who can blame a son for the sins of the father. But the son has to learn. As we all do. And as our sons will learn from us. It is natural to make mistakes, but it is unacceptable not to learn from them. I didn't know your father SimpleMan, but I think I know you, and I surely put some trust on you, so I believe that you will not disappoint the family who offered you the chance to prove that you are much better than your father, or from what people thought that was your father.

As for Sir Jono and Sir Kyubey, we have seen many times people angry for the death of their father. You know well, how this anger can blind you, and then blame others for this. What Texas did, it belongs to the past, and surely a new chance is worth to be given to his son, as it has been given to so many other people too.

Report Post Tip

Ghostdog. You are talking to two people who are more than well aware that the mistakes of their father are better left in the past and each relative should be afforded a clean slate. However, SimpleMan had his clean slate and has just shit all over it.

I won't have people 'spitting on me and Fort Izzel.'

Report Post Tip

Some people don't want to learn. My apologies gentlemen for having to tolerate a person who has no place in our world. He was such a pain in the ass for my family too.

Report Post Tip

Jono said it best, GhostDog. My father was the first Godfather of Manhattan. The man, my father.. He was guilty of a lot of bad things. He had guilty of murdering several sponsored members of this world throughout families outside of his, and his home district, and him and his friends had made sure no one else saw the crime itself.

When my father died, I had no anger at all. It was a well deserved death and one that I knew he oh so wanted. I was however afforded a clean slate by staying incognito to all but my new family leader, and her right hand lady. I of course was figured out and even given out jokingly but to my own accord.

This fella, who just plunged a knife into his abdomen in broad daylight, was not very respectful.

Report Post Tip

He wasn't respectful at all, not even to you, but to the family who trusted him also.

I personally believe that all people deserve a chance in here no matter who their father was.

In 99 from 100 cases, they will prove themselves trustworthy. Unfortunately this man was the 1%.

So I'll make sure there is no room for his bloodline in Froot Loops again, and hopefully not anywhere in this world, again.

Report Post Tip

Mako strolls forward and shoots a sharp look at his hubcap whoring crewleader.

"Well done."

After letting loose a smile, Mako walks over to SimpleMan.

"Firstly, I've seen the way that Jono interacts with his crew and the learning curve that he teaches them all on. Those who want to listen to him, do just that. Those who don't, well they end up as whispers in the wind just like they should. This is something that I adore in my crewleader and many of others around this country. Reminds me of myself and my zero bullshit policy. Jono deserves a job well done for getting the cancer out of family before it spread its wings. Makes me feel fucking amazing that I can sleep wonderfully in my bed while those around me handle these kind of problems with a sense of vigor. 

Learn from your mistakes, SimpleMan, don't repeat them. Jono felt that your mistake required death in return, and he fully has that right in the position that he's in. As for me? I support his decisions and that's the main point. Has nothing to with being strong armed by anyone, because if you knew either me or Jono, you'd know that we aren't easy strong armed by anyone.

Carry on my wayward son, this isn't the place to hang your head and lick your wounds of mistakes. You had a great teacher try and teach you this way of ours, you didn't want it. I suggest that your son tries again, this time with more open ears than what you leant my scouser."

Mako pulls a cigarette out of his back pocket and lights it up. After a look around at everyone who was talking, he turns to Jono.

"I seen this lovely car dealership on the way here. Night is young, Jono! Lets see if we can find out some nice hubcaps to make some window frames out of."

Report Post Tip

He turns up late to the gathering, he ushers his way through the small gathering crowd.

I must apologise to all those in attendance here. I gave SimpleMan a chance on the belief that whatever happened with his Father stayed in the past. He decides to drag it all up again and disrespect people in the process. That is not the way I work and that is not they way I expect anyone that represents me to work. Unfortunately I was in  to put a bullet in him myself and once I dropped him from my family, he realised what he had to do. Once again I apologise for the action  of him while he was housed with myself.

Motions to one of his men who comes over. He whisper something to him and the man shuffles off and reappears with a hubcup and hands it to Don Jono.

For the Fort my friend

Report Post Tip

Spunky, thank you very much for your handling of the subject. We all know from experience that sometimes you just can not predict these things. 

Thank you for the hubcap old friend, it will make a great addition to the one I stole from Mako's secret stash. He thinks I don't know about it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: R.I.P TexasBulldog
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL