Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:31:59
Page:  1 
Dirty wolf was a dirty dirty wolf Started by: Dirty-Wolf on Sep 05, '14 12:05
Wolf was a dirty wolf. He was insanely dirty. He was as dirty as they come. Not many people were as dirty as wolf. If anyone was as dirty as wolf, then they too would be very dirty. Maybe they too should be called dirty wolf. But no, wolf was the only dirty wolf.

The stuff that wolf did would shock and awe you. And over the next few days, wolf is going to tell you just how dirty he is.
Report Post Tip

"No shock and Awe sire, just disappointment. Was holding out on you doing something great but instead you choose the slippery slope of self harm and a one way ticket to underworld."

It was a shame really Drexler tried his hardest with each and every person under his wing, I guess he couldn't do enough for this lost soul,

"May you be at peace now though my man"

Report Post Tip

Silvio whom first took dirty wolf in nods in agreement with his friend Drex 

Report Post Tip

But a nasty wolf is as nasty as nasty can be nasty. Once upon a time I was a nasty wolf but now Im an old nasty wolf and most of my nasty nasty wolf has become mental and memory and not much else. I could tell u a story, Leans over and breaks wind in a wet-sounding way But I dont have the energy anymore.  I seem to of eaten something bad....excuse me as I think I need to go to the bathroom....Waddles off holding his stomach and walking in a funny waddle and muttering something about "think I'm gonna need alot of toilet paper".....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dirty wolf was a dirty dirty wolf
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL