Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:04:57
Page:  1 
The Jewite Cause Started by: TheSorryJew on Sep 05, '14 18:58

''As you all know, Philadelphia is empty and deserted. A brief moment of glory has been brutally wiped by the murder of it's King, Revan.

Now however, a new claim to Philly has arisen. Blessed by Revan himself, I will claim the throne!

Soon my funds will multiply and I will be able to get access to Philadelphia and build my Kingdom!

However, this will require a support from my loyal subjects!''

''To Gravity, the title of Prince of Fairmount will be granted.''

''To RosalieRossi, the title of Duchess of Bella Vista will be granted.''

''To Kyubey, the title of Royal Rabbit will be granted.''

''To Jono, the title of High Hubcap will be granted.''

''To Eae, the title of Duchess of South Philly will be granted.''

''Donations of 100k+ will be rewarded with titles of nobility, recognized by Philadelphia.''

But now! The most important Part!''

''TepidDelucci, will YOU be my Queen?''

TheSorryJew looks with a hopeful and quite desperate look at Tepid.

Report Post Tip

''And last but certainly not least, the title of Duke of Bella Vista and Stadtholder of Bella Vista will be awarded to ShawnRaje.''

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,001 Tip

Eae smiles as she is knighted with her title of nobility.

Thank you. I will wear this with pride!

Report Post Tip

is seated in the front row of the crowd in the center, stands up, and starts clapping

Oh TheSorryJew, you are a wonderful person.  What will you do with your kingdom?  I hope those under you will not be your slaves, but instead your vehicle for truth and wisdom.  I wish you luck in your endeavor and luck with convincing a stubborn Tepid.

throws a flower in TheSorryJew's direction

Report Post Tip

Tepid had thought this offer over and over, a little birdie had told him TheSorryJew was going to propose but just didn't know when, every time he'd ask Tepid to play some poker, or what crimes are they committing that night, or even for a walk late at night, he always thought this is it, he's going to pop the question.

​At first, the thought of gay marriage was preposterous, who would even allow such a catastrophe? They would be bullied for the rest of their days for admitting their love to one another. It took Tepid a long time for him to admit his secret, he rarely ventured to the streets in case this was the hottest piece of news around, he just didn't want to risk being out.

Tepid creeps over to TheSorryJew and whispers into his ear.

"We must get married away from here, the locals won't allow it..." His eyes now scouring the area, people had obviouslyy heard what was going on... But how many? "Besides, if Amethyst catches wind off this, we are done in for, nonetheless I will marry you."

Tepid watches as a smiles grows bigger and wider on the TheSorryJew's face, his expression said everything Tepid needed to see and hear.

Report Post Tip

TheSorryJew sobs into Tepid's chest and he hugs him very tightly.

''Let's go to Philly, start up our new Kingdom and rule far away from all the mean judging people Tepid!''

TheSorryJew looks at Tepid with a expression of hope, desperation and much love.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Jewite Cause
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL