Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 20:55:19
Page:  1 
Bebop Edition Pt. 3 Started by: BloodySpikeS on Sep 06, '14 01:44

BloodySpikeS skips around swinging a bottle of absinthe. He has grown a new affinity for absinthe, and has strayed away from his whiskey and scotch days… And today he has news for you.

It is with great pleasure I would like to announce the opening of Bebop Edition Pt. 3. It has been a wondrous journey with JohnnyNoname, and I hope to expand on it. I hope to find him new cans, and new types of hay to eat, generally anything he can chew on. He has learned to eat hay with barbecue sauce, and perhaps I will try feeding him it with blue cheese dressing soon. So, thank you for putting you confidence in me, Mr. KingGOAT, as I have with you.

I will do you, Swagfellas, Swagobhan, my Scourge and the rest of Queens proud, even Mr. Sinatra will smile. 

BloodySpikeS adds some water to some fresh absinthe and downs the green milky white mixture, and goes off to follow a green butterfly. 

Report Post Tip

Stepping up after listening to the speech he hugged his friend

Spike since we were young boys we grew up in the Odyssey together then I left papa GOAT to help him expand the district of Queens with the disappearance of one of our late crew leaders I got my chance and now you have yours I know you will run with it my friend I wish you nothing but the best

To Bebop part 3 being a long episode!

PaulyD then skips off to find mama Whatsername

Report Post Tip

Curtis had been told Spike was setting up and he knew Spike had developed a taste for the Absinthe. After acquiring a couple of crates and putting in orders for regular deliveries, he'd decided to give some a go. As it turned out, a little too enthusiastically.

Having lost all track of time, space, his own name and even the concept of gravity, Curtis had come to the unshakable certainty that this was the most wonderful drink ever devised by man. He decided it would be remiss of him to spend his life without a bottle of this green potion any more than arm's length away.

He strolled through the streets reminiscing to himself about things that had never happened to him. His time in the boar war and subsequent work with the north African missionaries, his exploits as a Parisian dancing girl and his single-handed round the world yachting adventure. He'd imagined many histories and was sure they were all real. Eventually some semblance of reality crept in and he remembered why he'd began drinking this magic carpet elixir in the first place. 

"Spike!"

His vision returned enough to recognize basic shapes and he remembered where he should be and what he should be doing. Heading back to the wagon he drove over to Spike's new HQ and unloaded a couple of crates of absinthe into the lobby. Stopping for a moment to admire the remarkable lucidity he'd mustered to be that coordinated, the wave of intoxicants hit home again with substantial force. He sat down rather abruptly.

"SPIKE!..."

Spike heard him and walked over. Curtis abilities had expended a lot of mental fortitude getting the drink in the truck and getting over here, the price for this was now coming to bare and he felt unconsciousness looming. Using his last resources of strength he clambered into a chair and threw his spinning eyes in the general direction of his old friend.

"Good. Yes! Spike wins. Time!... Good time. Future... Long future... Doing the bull dance. Congratulations... Spiiike."

Report Post Tip

Mandalore walks by hearing the speech and starts clapping. Pt. 3 interesting I have a feeling his ancestors attempted this a few times then?

Well congrats and I wish the best of luck to you..

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Spike! I'm sure you'll do well and you know what "they" say...third times the charm! 

Report Post Tip

My Spike. 

Awesome creativity on the name,my friend. Quite unexpected. Truly.

Regardless, I am sure you will do amaaaaaazing. Maybe Edition no.3 time is the charm....maybe 69 will do it. I never know.

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon listens to Spike speak before running up onto the stage and yelling

"What up, I got a big lightsaber!"

Noticing all of the odd looks Qui-Gon is getting he frowns and turns to Spike and Oberyn.

"Well Spike, I would have to agree with Oberyn. I think the third time is certainly going to be the charm! Keep up the good work, and I know you will make us proud!"

Report Post Tip

Showing up to the party with a fresh bottle of absinthe, Siobhan jumps from her car, her guards running to keep up. Zigzagging through the crowd, she finally spies the culprit and stops abruptly in front of BloodySpikeS. 

"Lo and behold, he actually did it! I should be floored, but I'll just help you get drunk instead!" Chuckling at her own joke, she gives Spike a wink and holds out the bottle in her hands. 

"In all honesty though, I know you will do this district a wonderful job and be a good little CL for Godfather JohnnyNoname."

Report Post Tip

Congrats! BloodySpikeS

Goodluck to all Bebop Edition pt.3 :)

*Cheers*

I wish the best of luck to you.. :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Spike! fingers crossed you'll do well and third times the lucky one normally

Report Post Tip

Spike, congratulations on the (third) resurrection of Czylbop! Despite the fact that you stole The Loop's pet lion, I wish you every success over in Queens. As with the first and second incarnations of Czylbop, I'm left wondering why the founders of Czylharz didn't think of Czylbop all those many years ago. Because lets face it, it's a pretty spiffy name. 

Anyway. Good luck over in New York, old friend. If you really must start a game wide dynasty again, please call it the Czylbop dynasty, because, catchier. And stop throwing spiders at me, cunto! 

Maria would normally have some kind of awesome gift prepared for any friend who had just received auth, but due to BloodySpikeS being so mean, she simply throws iocaste- lots of bacon.

Report Post Tip

While sleeping, iocaste sniffs the air.

I recognize that smell. It's... BACON !

He wakes up, noms all the bacon and pounces on Maria

Thanks ! 

Report Post Tip

After simply robbing a bank, Fumiko stashed the cash in her secret location and then went home to her apartment. She took off all of her black clothing and her black ski mask. She always wore all black when robbing banks. It was the fashion of robbing them. Fumiko kicked off her big black combat boots and put on her dainty heals. She had a place to be, a very important place. Fumiko then slipped into a nice dress and took to the streets. 

Congratulations BloodySpikeS. Great things will be with you now!!! 

Report Post Tip

congrats SpikeS wish you all best to you and your crew

Report Post Tip

Johnny caught up to BloodySpikeS as he got ready to enter his new headquarters. He grabbed him buy the shoulder stopping, him and as the man turned around Johnny slipped him an envelope containing a large sum of cash.

"I forgot to give this to you earlier, you might need this somewhere along the way. If you need more you know where to find me."

"Also, you've done a lot of great things for me in Queens, don't let me down now. I know you can do great."

Johnny reached out and shook BloodySpikeS hand and turned to walk away towards his own headquarters.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bebop Edition Pt. 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL