Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:32:02
Page:  1 
Watching In the Night Started by: TonyMontana on Sep 06, '14 08:51
He was watching me from the darkness as I passed by, I could feel his breath on my neck. I turned to see the culprit, but it was as if he knew and slipped back into the shadows. I kept walking,, spirits flew above me in the sky, watching me like a buzzard circling a dead carcass. The hair on my neck was raising up with every step. There was a cold shiver going down my spine but I paid it no mind. I knew who was following me, he had been at it for a while. Trying to steal my soul as payment for all the souls I had stolen. I made it to my apartment, where I shut the door behind me. A portrait of St. Michael was pinned to the door, as well as many crucifixes. The evil dared not enter my domain in fear of the severe consequences the great one would lay upon them. I knelt down beside my bed and delivered prayers to my savior.

There was a knock at the door but I knew better not to answer, for he was awaiting my presence outside of my religious fort. I laid down on my bed looking at the window, knowing what was looking at me on the other side. His eyes weren't as red as they were orange, like a cat. The way he stared always put me in a trance, forcing me to do his bidding. I closed my eyes but tried not to fall asleep, because the dreamworld was a demon gateway. I slipped off into a nap, there was a man calling my name. He wanted me to come closer, he was under the only lamp on in the street. I walked closer, but cautiously because I knew it was him. He had no horns, nor did he have hoofs or seven heads. He was a man in a black suit, but his eyes shown a monster he wanted to tell me a secret so I moved closer
Report Post Tip
My body moved towards him unwillingly as if he had complete control over me. There was a twisted smirk on his face that gave me chills instantly. I finally stood only a foot away from me, as he stared into my eyes I felt all happiness leaving my body. Great despair entered, it was unwanted and I made it clear through my thoughts. No words were spoken, nor were any needed to be said. I knew well who I was looking at and where I was, and I'm pretty sure he knew more. I didn't need to hear his words, I felt them as if they were being burned into my brain. The day of judgement was upon me, and I was not spoken for, therefore my afterlife was to be a dark one. I was to go through the shadows forever reliving my terrible deeds as a victim. All pain would be real, loss of friends, family, loved ones, and time. The man disappeared and I was left to wonder, was this a bad dream or reality?

Just then, the ground collapsed around me, my heart fell to my ankles as I started to fall. It was a dead fall, because it seemed to be pitch black all around me. I heard evil laughing in the distance. There were roars and grunts, people screaming for their lives, then there was light. Fiery red light, the ground was lava and everything around me was engulfed in flames. I finally made contact with the ground, a jagged cliff where I broke my elbow and nine fingers on contact. I immediately burst into flames and started to run around. The pain seemed to intensify every second, but I was cursed not to die. I fell on the floor burning, laying down in what felt like my ashes.
Report Post Tip
My body rose from the embers, I took my first few steps. They were painful but I walked on, just in front of me a man lay on a table chained up. There were terrible lacerations covering his body as if he had been whipped continuously. He mumbled prayers through pain and suffering but none were heard. I tried to free him but the restraints held in place as if they were melted into the machine. Evil cries and laughs came from a distance getting closer and closer. A demon appeared from the ground out of smoldering ash, he stopped to look at me. I carefully started walking backwards, I did not need to feel the same pain this man was in. I turned around and saw him, he walked towards me, slowly shape shifting into his real form. A red demon, with orange eyes, sharp claws, and a full set of teeth that could rip through any flesh. He walked towards me, grabbing me and dragging me to the machine. I lay back as the metal chains were burned into my body and melted to the machine. The demon I had seen began to spin a wheel which in turn rolled the chain up and stretched my body. I screamed in pain but nobody was with me to listen. I prayed like I always did, ending with an Amen and God help me.
Report Post Tip

En was counting the cash from his latest score when he heard a blood curdling scream coming from the flats within the HQ for his family. He grabbed his gun, Went to come out from behind his desk and promptly banged into it.

Dammit he yelled.

He got over to the flats as quickly as he could with his now badly injured leg. The screaming continued. En found the flat the screams were coming from. It was TonyMontana screaming like a little girl. The door was locked. En shouldered the door and he heard his shoulder pop.

Dammit! he yelled. He kicked the door out of frustration and it opened. Huh En said HE went inside to see what was going on, gun drawn. What he found was Tony laying in bed, broken out in a cold sweat having a horrible nightmare.

Tony! TONY!! TONY!!!!!! En yelled shaking him.

Tony finally woke up completely disoriented. Where am I? Tony asked.

You're in your flat. You were having a bad dream! Dammit man, I nearly killed myself getting over here! I think I need to call the Doc over here. I'm hurt! Where's Maggie_Mae and Domino! They gotta get me help! En said in his usual rambling manner. Tony, get up and find them for me! I don't think I can make it back to my office! En said. He went to the living-room, laid down on the couch and promptly passed out

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Watching In the Night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL