Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 02:32:04
Page:  1 
The days to come are (o)blique indeed. Started by: Machismo on Sep 06, '14 11:59

You notice a man off in the distance.

His muscles rippling in the sunlight as if his skin is made of leather.

He stands at 5'9", but on his tippy toes he is clearly nearly six full feet.

His arms seem to be in a constant state of flexing.

You notice a man. Then the man notices you.

It is an early Friday morning and Machismo is planning his daily routine, most of which involves working out more than it does anything else, but what is life except doing what you love? As he begins to start a heavy sound vibrates from his window and into the rest of the living area, a sound loud enough to gain his attention indeed. Walking over to the window he notices a few men holding rocks in their hands -- apparently it is commonplace for such thugs to catch your eye by any means necessary.

"Hey, you fat fuck! You owe..."

"I AM NOT FUCKING FAT. I HAVE A BIG BONED CONDITION AND YOU GOD DAMN WELL KNOW IT."

The man shouts back so loud his nose begins to bleed and without thinking he kicks in the window and follows the shards of glass down the three stories, landing hard onto his back he rolls a few times before his body completely stops moving. Laying there with no sign of life, the men stand there dumbfounded as to what just happened, as they wait to see if Machismo is alive or dead.

"What the fu..."

"Hey, someone poke him."

"Are you crazy? The idiot just jumped out of a window. Let him die."

"C'mon you called him fat, what did you think was going to happen?"

"Honestly? Absolutely anything but this. Lets get the fuck outta here."

"Whatever. Lets go get something to eat."

"Yeah, lets just get the hell away. I ain't sticking around for no pigs. They'll be here any second, you know when of these fuckin' spineless people call--"

At first it is just a twitch, but that is all his body needs to be reminded he had not died as it - seemingly out of nowhere - kicks back into gear; his eyes fling open and Machismo jumps from the ground, most of the glass dropping from his body automatically as he begins picking the remaining pieces without thinking of the pain which surely accompanies such a task.

"Now which one of you's called me fat?"

I will spare you the details of what follows, but most of it is quite kick-ass I can assure you. The four summers spent learning karate had paid off in spades and Machismo earns back his respect, at least until the bullets begin to fly, but that, that is a story for another time... 

PT II COMING SOON?!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The days to come are (o)blique indeed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL