Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:17:37
Page:  1 
The Return of The Tribe Started by: Cherokee on Sep 07, '14 20:41

Cherokee looks at his hand in disgust before folding it to Tesla. He crushes his cigarette and takes the last drink of his bourbon before nodding at Choctaw and Tesla.

Well boys it's about that time isn't it?

Cherokee gets up and shakes the hands of the two men before walking out the door to the streets.

It has been a very interesting few weeks here in the Suburbs. We lost our Godfather SammyGravano and things felt like they were going to fall into an abyss. If it hadn't been for one man they very well may have. Today I am here to pay tribute to our boss Tesla. When things looked their darkest he showed us that we would still be able to succeed. I am so proud to have Tesla as our Godfather, he is a man who we would all follow into the gates of hell. I am honored to be chosen to help play a part in the rebuilding process.

Lighting another cigarette he continues.

With that I would like to announce the formation of my crew. 

The Tribe

This is a family that is going to be reborn out of the ashes. With the help of those around me I hope to rebuild The Suburbs to something great. I would once again like to thank Tesla for this opportunity and I cannot wait to begin working with you all. 

He takes one last drag off of his cigarette before smiling and shaking the hands around him.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee I know you will do great things to help this district grow, and restore it to it's former glory and beyond.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee I know you will do great things to help this district grow, and restore it to it's former glory and beyond.

Report Post Tip

Curtis peeled his now smashed arse off the posh white chair in Tesla's HQ and threw his weight forward. Using mostly momentum and memory he found his way through the main doors and into the street. Travelling a short distance he ran into Cherokee. Literally.

"Oops. Ok there you are! Yes of course its you!"

​Curtis took a step back and tried to regain some semblance of formal address. Straightening his suit and running a hand through the hair he'd lost years ago, he looked Cherokee in the eye with the heart felt sincerity on the drunk can muster.

"Cherokee. My young friend. You have had this opportunity thrust upon you and I'm sure others in your shoes would buckle and falter under this weightYou however have wisdom beyond your years and ability in abundance. I know you'll do well my friend and I'm delighted to see you establish The Tribe here under Tesla. The best of luck to you!"

Then, in an act of immense generosity, Curtis hands Cherokee a half empty bottle of whiskey he'd taken from the table in Tesla's party. Winking at his friend he steps back.

"Whole half a bottle there lad. Good times!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return of The Tribe
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL