Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 06:30:36
Page:  1 
GinX and Juice Started by: ChristianTheLion on Sep 08, '14 09:38

Waking up from my cat nap I got word that one our own leaders had decided to go on a permanent vacation I had to act quickly. There was only one man in mind for the job, the only question was is he if he could sober up enough. With a name like GinX this is probably an assumption we can all agree on that he will always be drinking. Knowing his location at all times in the after hours of the night was quite easy. He ran an illegal poker game under neath a brothel, during prohibition they made there own liquor out of this building as well.

Picking up my straight jacketed captain on the way to our surprise visit of my right hand. We pull up to his whore house and walk inside to a well rounded racket. You wouldn't expect illegal activities to be going on underneath the building as well in the basement, but that was the plan in fooling the local authorities. Leading LostMyMind by a strap from his jacket we made it by the woman without and distractions. Opening the door and walking down the steps of the basement the cigar smoke was thick and the smell of liquor being made was imminent. 

With cigar in hand and a glass of liquor in the other sat my right hand at the poker table with what looked like most everyone chips. Now I am not one to call this man a cheater, but if you play at your own tournaments your sponsoring there might be a few cards up his sleeve. Beyond the poker game we could already obviously tell that the man had consumed his personal weight in liquor. He was belligerent with the people sitting at the table with him, continuously refilling the others glasses and forcing them to drink with him. 

I motioned for him to step aside from the table and meet me in a side room just outside shouting distance. He stumbled over with glass in hand and made his way near LostMyMind and I. My certainty of him remember our conversation wasn't very high as began to pet my mane and unbutton LostMyMinds jacket. Not impressed with his habits, but knowing the word he had put in I knew my news would be very sobering.

I explained to him about Pammy leaving a note on the outside of her head quarters that she was retiring from the life of crime to pursue the rest of her life vacationing on a small island. I handed him the spare set of keys I had made just in case of any emergencies and let him know it was time for him to move his party over to that location. The only problem was that if I were to give him the keys to his newly founded head quarters he was going to have to start taking some sobriety classes. Alcoholics Anonymous was going to be a mandatory lifestyle for GinX regardless of if he liked it or not.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations GinX!
Best of luck to you in Corktown!

Report Post Tip

hope all works out for you

good luck

Report Post Tip

SOBRIETY!!!!!

GinX ponders the thought as he looks at the set of keys in his Godfathers hand, he takes the last gulp from his glass and hands it to LostMyMind and stumbles forward

I will slow down that much hiccup I can promise. I will serve this District as I have thus far, behind the bar. 

Leaning down to pick up the bottle he had next to him he sees the Boss Lion wagging his tail and looking like he's ready to pounce

Oh yeah slow down means as of now. I guess I'll just stumbles over and dry heaves have to start my own branch of Alcoholics Anonymous.

BrayWyatt calls clock from the other side of the table, after spouting off what I thought was a coherent sentence I could tell my the puzzled look on everyone's face it wasn't so. As always happens at the table Bray and I decided to start a verbal altercation and had to be restrained

BrayWyatt the only way I am going to keep a float is with a guy who chooses not to drink but eat worlds so if you agree to never call clock at a poker table i am at again I could use you by my side. Godfather thank you for the honor and I pukes just in front of the paws of the Boss Lion won't let you down

A simple nod and the men were off to start fixing up the new Headquarters located just outside of Navin Field on Trumbell Blvd in the heart of Corktown

Report Post Tip
Well well GinX has made a come back after his rehab is over ladies and gentlemen . Let see if he can stay sober ( I don't think so but time will tell)

Congratulations to you for your new spot and family .
The Lion has picked a good man for the job .
Report Post Tip

Congrats! GinX!

Best of luck to all Alcoholics Anonymous!

*cheers pal*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: GinX and Juice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL