Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:31:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Fucking Rain in Staten Island Started by: MementoMori on Sep 08, '14 23:12

MementoMori stood in door opening of the Rainbow Corporation HQ, and looked out in the rain.
He had only been working for Jeddy in Staten Island for a short time, but he already felt at home in the streets of New York. 
He shivered and lit a cigarette before finally heading out in the rain. He walked across the street, silently cursing the constant rain. There hadn't been a single dry day Staten Island since he had arrived, and the wet weather was beginning to get to him. 

He walked past the many FABULOUS   HQs in Staten Island, until he finally reached the empty building.
Jeddy had given him the opportunity to lead his own family in Staten island, as a division of
 RAINBOW Corporation

A crowd gathered in the street in front of the building while MementoMori thoroughly placed a big bold sign on the building. He climbed back down the latter, and looked up at his work. He then turned to address the crowd.

"Friends, family, ladies and gentlemen... and the rest of you...; thank you for showing up today despite of the heavy rain." MementoMori smiled and nodded at the crowd, trying to scout through the masses to spot any familiar faces.

"I stand before you today, because Jeddy has given me the opportunity to lead my very own family. I am proud to say, that I will take this opportunity, and do my very best not to disappoint Jeddy and the rest of Staten Island." MementoMori pulled out a cigar and lit it. 

"I can't wait to begin the work here in Staten Island, and get to know all of you New Yorkers better. I bought the finest cigars I could find, for this occasion. My treat; if you wish to celebrate this day with me." MementoMori smiled proudly at the crowd and took a puff of his cigar.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I will be calling my crew The Fucking Rain, because you can't have a rainbow without a little rain!" MementoMori looked up at a huge rainbow forming above the crowd. "Despite the fucking rain in Staten Island, I must admit there's also a fair share of sun."

Report Post Tip

Dark stood back and smiled. Her mother always spoke highly of Memento. She pulled hood tighter around Her head, blocking most of the rain. Well deserved she thought watching the crowd now surround Him to congrat Him. With a nod of approval she whispered. "May You prosper and grow, this is well deserved." She smiled and turned to slip down the street, kicking water puddles in her wake..

Report Post Tip

Liz went over to the new HQ of MementoMori and looked around to find him. She had been friends with him for a long long time and their families went way back.

She went straight up to MementoMori and gave him a big hug!

"Congrats!! I have waited for this day for ages now. It is amazing to see you have your own crew and I am so proud of you. You will do many great things as a CL and I have no doubt you will be a great leader.

A big congrats again!"

Liz gave MementoMori another hug and turned around to get a glas of champagne and salute with everyone at the party.

Report Post Tip

AlexTurner had known for some time that MementoMori would be setting up as a crew leader just down the road to him for some time. When Alex found found out he thought it imperative to do some research about the bloodline as they had never worked with one another. After making some calls Alex had heard some wonderful things. Alex had grown fairly close with Momento in the short period of time. He took a stroll down to The Fucking Rains new headquarters only to be greeted by Momento himself.

"Momento only recently have we began to speak to one another. However, I can already say we are more than great friends. Also it I am confident that you are the best person to lead Staten Island with Jeddy, Rorschach and myself. I know you will do wonderous things in your time hear and I can't wait for our friendship to grow even more. We will make Staten Rainbow Island a greater district that it already is. Congratulations my friend."

Alex walked through the doors of the HQ and headed to the main room. Everyone from Staten Island was there to congradulate Momento, today was a joyous occasion. He turned to everyone in the room and spoke;

"Everyone please join me in congradulating our fine friend here on his wonderful journey he is about to embark on. You deserve this opportunity!"

Everyone in the room says Congratulations and there is a noise of glasses clinking together before the music is turned back on and the party goes into full swing.

Report Post Tip

Congrats MementoMori! 

GOODLUCK to ALL the Fucking Rain :) *Cheers*

Report Post Tip

Francesco was out in the street and stoped upto lisen what MementoMori was talking about 

after he was finisch Francesco walked up to him and give him a hand shake 

" Congrats with you getting your own crew, I wish you the best on your journy in to the new world "

Francesco walked down and on to the street to see what more that was happening 

Report Post Tip

Walking towards the latest old abandoned building due to house the ever-growing populus of Rainbow Island, Rorschach barely even noticed the rain; he had long been a proponent of the ethos that 'you cant have a rainbow without a little rain'.

Coming to a halt at the back of the growing crowd and standing under a black umbrella being held by a man of enromous stature, Rorschach silently admired the newly upgraded building, almost sparkling against the rainbow backdrop, as he listened to MementoMori announce his arrival, before loudly voicing his support:

"Memento, congratulations on this honour. I'm sure you'll have no problems in helping to further the fabulous Rainbow Island and help us ensure the health and happiness of all of your brothers and sisters. Salute!"

Looking down, Rorschach realised the bottom few inches of his suit trousers were becoming saturated with rain and simply kicked off the excess water, shrugged and turned to face the newly arrived vehicle "Since I'm already wet now, might as well enjoy the street celebrations on the way home.." he mused before banging the roof of the car, flicking up the large collar on his overcoat and walking off into the night, surrounded by a swarm of protectors.

Report Post Tip

Traveling over to Staten Island to make a delivery, Curtis had been told that MementoMori was being given the nod to set up a new family. Curtis knew MementoMori was a respected character and he also knew Jeddy to have very sound judgement when it came to people. Curtis found the building and darting from his car through the rain and up the steps, he entered the building and found MementoMori inside.

"Hello there! Congratulations on being given the nod. I look forward to seeing how you develop your new family. I'm sure you'll do a fine job helping our great city flourish still further."

Curtis turned and pointed one of his men to stack the crates they were carrying in the bar. Taking one of the bottles as tey walked past he handed it to MementoMori.

"I brought you some of the finest to hep you celebrate. Here, the best of luck to you for the future."

Report Post Tip

congrats MementoMori wish you all best

Report Post Tip

Though Staten Island has a near permanent rain affecting the district.. I think the Rainbows will always make up for it. Because you as know, there can't be a Rainbow without a little fucking rain.

It does make me happy knowing you've been given this chance Memento. I really hope you enjoy your time as a leader and you make it last. Always remember, there is always a Rainbow within the rain.

Congratulations friend.

Report Post Tip

Isn't this a little premature? I'm not here to say Jeddy was wrong to auth you or any of that so please don't take this the wrong way but Staten Island already has 2 other families that aren't even full and one being only half.  Doesn't seem wise to open up more shops but still congrats and best of luck fips.

Report Post Tip

BushWacked. I see no problem with a Godfather running his district the way he wants honestly. Rorschach has a nice sizable family and while Alex is only half full, I've seen auths go under that.

An ancestor of mine authed Jeddy once before his ascension to Godfather, Jeddy had 9 members within his group and my ancestor had decided to auth his captain, space pole. Was it a bad decision? Space and Jeddy both filled up quickly and it worked wonders. Sometimes you have to go out of the meta in order to succeed.

I know it is unorthodox but it sometimes works. I didn't want to seem rude here either, so I apologize if you find my manner rude.

Report Post Tip

I hate the fucking rain.

But I see a little sunshine coming towards our way here in Staten Island.

Congrats on your auth MomentoMori. It was well deserved and I wish you the best of luck friend.

Report Post Tip

Bowie walks down the road past several different HQ's, He holds his rainbow umbrella high above his head making it as effective as a knitted condom. He lays eyes on a large group of people standing outside one of the empty buildings. "Hm, Wonder what's goin on over 'ere then.." Bowie thinks to himself as he walks up the the group and then begins poking people in the kidney's to get them out his way. He reaches the front of the group to see Memento standing to address the crowed. Bowie listens to the speech of how Memento was getting his own crew and naming it "The Fucking Rain".

Bowie moves his head from side to side very slowly to get Memento's attention then stares him dead in the eyes and mouth's "I want you in me." then goes back to staring him down. After the speech had been done Bowie walks forwards towards Memento and extends his hand towards Mementos crotch and gently squeezes and nods down n to the left, "So you got your own place huh... The fucking rain, sounds like a place where you get wet a lot" Bowie chuckles gently to himself and then stares at Memento, removing his hand from his crotch. "I'm so happy for you. You have no idea.. I'm just glad that I just so happened to be wondering by to see this beautiful moment take place" Bowie wipes a tear from his eye "My Pop spoke very highly of your pop and he told me about how they spent sweet, tender, delicate, loving and caring time together. He told me this time would come and when It did I should support you and help you to the best of my ability.. So here I am, If you need a dildo, a pet chicken or some 'happy time' then you know where to find me" Bowie rubs Memento's cheek, sniffles and then begins to walk away very slowly waiting to see if Memento replies with anything...

Report Post Tip

Toyfriend saw the croud and yells:

Hell to the rain!! And let there be sunshine because than we can welcome you to the Rainbow's:)

Best of luck with your new family!!! Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Kyubey, there is no need to apologize but i appreciate you adding that as yes sometimes when men and women in our line of business give their opinion it comes off in a way that they did not intend. I wasn't trying to question a Man of Honor such as Godfather Jeddy's decision, it was more of an open statement. By that I mean we have seen numerous times Bold suits take to the streets voicing their opinions that we as a whole need to do our part in stabilizing this thing of ours all across the six cities and their respective districts the lay amongst them. I just feel that at this point we should all collectively be more focused on growing the families we already have operating and to maybe spread some of them out around the areas that lack mob influence.

My grandfather and his father saw first hand how you handled your business and though at the time they didn't quite understand it you were more then successful up to your demise. I hope Jeddy will follow in your father's footsteps and do wonders even if they may be unorthodox like you stated.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Memento! I'm glad it all worked out and fell in order for you after what happened to our fathers. You didn't have to wait that long at all! Good luck out there buddy you will do great things I'm sure of it!
Report Post Tip

Showing up reasonably late TheDude walks over to Memento and shakes his hand.

"Congratulations, I'm sure you will do great things for the Staten Island district. I wish you good luck in your adventure, may it be long and successful."

TheDude takes a sip of his white russian and smiles.

"Cheers man."

Report Post Tip

what a great crew name! congratulations!

Report Post Tip

After a nice drug deal opportunity popped up Fame went to Staten Island. He heard people talking about big news and suddenly the name of his friend popped up. Fame started asking people what happened when it started raining. Man always the fucking rain, Fame thought..

While looking for shelter he passed the Jeddy's HQ and a crowd was gathering. With a newspaper above his head he spots MementoMori. Fame immediately created a big smile on his face. He felt a rush of happiness for the son of his dear friend!

While the rain was poring out of the skies fame walked up to MementoMori and a rainbow appeared at the sky. Fame whispered:

"You see that rainbow? It's the blessing of your auth my friend. You will be a great leader and I wish you the best of luck!"

While Fame gave a firm handshake he left looking for shelter, soaking wet he found a nice bar and celebrates MementoMori's auth peacefully and alone. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Fucking Rain in Staten Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL