Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 23:13:47
Page:  1 
Pog Mo Thoin Expands The Loop! Started by: Mako on Sep 08, '14 23:13

Mako was walking with a few of his associates as he was inspecting a building on the corner of The Loop, Chicago. Freshly bought, it had a bit of smell from the old city that lingered around. As Mako walked with the others, they checked out the building and came back to the main room. Make decided to make himself a drink before telling the others what the new headquarters was going to be used for.

“So it’s not everyday you roam around Chicago and buy a new headquarters. What’s the special occasion?”

After a long drink, Mako sat down on a nearby couch and glared around at his associates. 

“We will be having a new captain join us today in The Loop, that’s who this new building is for.”

He stood up from the couch almost instantly and made his way over to the liquor cupboard to fill up his glass with some more vodka. After swishing the liquor around in the glass for a moment, Mako turned his attention back to the center of the room and held the cup up to his lips. The others were exchanging looks, waiting for their Godfather to continue. 

“Today I’m proud to say that Tish will be joining the ranks of The Loop as a crewleader alongside of Draven and Jono. Bot only does it make my other captains happy to see, but this is something that makes me equally as pleased. Tish is a person within our district who has busted her ass for us several steps of the way to get this district to the image that we all want to see it at. And now, the hard work has finally paid off in the long run.

It’s an honor to have Tish with us, and it’s something special to watch her grow from this point forward. Some people always say that the newer blood in this country might be overlooked or never given the chance to shine, but not this time. But at the end of the day sometimes, it isn’t about anything other than having someone there who deserves it. Tish deserves this opportunity, and I think many people from The Loop would echo me on that statement.”

Mako raises his glass of vodka to the others gathered around listening, chatting, and drinking. 

“Raise your glasses for the new expansion in The Loop, Pog Mo Thoin! It’s a blessing to have Tish stand by my side and others in the district, and to continue to watch her grow even further. To Tish and Pog Mo Thoin, we wish you the best of luck on this new adventure, and we look forward to seeing what else she can accomplish.”

After saying his peace, Mako took another drink from the glass and took a seat around the others. Mako looks over to Tish and puts the keys to the headquarters in her hands, before going off to make another drink.

Mako's auth Thread® (JEDDY CAN'T STEAL IT)

Report Post Tip

Tip

Slowly I approach a group that has gathered and thought to myself, "This is a good time as any".  Suddenly I found myself shaking all over, as I hated speaking in front of crowds, but I knew this has be done.

So after gathering my courage, I walked into the crowd, my good friend DelBocci by my side knowing that I am having a difficult time doing this so suddenly. Hearing an ear piercing whistle, I turned to him and he smiled as had gotten everyone’s attention for me.

"Now or Never," Delboccio's voice rung wildly in my ear and I gulped thinking 'here we go'.

"Hey, my name is Tish and I am here to firstly say thank you to Draven for having me and teaching all I know!" I felt my voice trembling, next starting to calm down as I heard my voice travel through the streets.

"Thanks to all the Fortuna crew, you are all the best! Mako, Cassi, and Jono, thank you for giving me this opportunity of being crew leader of Pog Mo Thoin in the Loop. I will do my best to make you all proud and help to grow and nurture The Loop to the best of my abilities."

Looking around at everyone I couldn't help but yell out as I threw my hands in the air, "Now can we have some drinks and celebrate!?!"

Report Post Tip

PaulHeyman listened intently to Mako and Tish's speeches, and once they were finished he cleared his throat before offering a few words himself.

It certainly gives me great pleasure to see The Loop expanding at the rate it is; we are truly part of a district here that is going from strength to strength. It is especially encouraging to note in light of the setbacks we have encountered in recent times, in particular the loss of Don IronSight, that we have been able as a district to bounce back and seize the initiative once more. It is down to the leadership of Mako, and also of Draven and Jono that this has been the case, as well as through the combined efforts of the district as a whole. We are all family here, we all work our hardest for the betterment of the district and it is excellent to see such hard work being demonstrated.

Paul then turned to Tish.

Tish, I would like to offer you my warmest congratulations on the beginning of your journey as a leader in this fine district. With the guidance of Godfather Mako, as well as Draven and Jono, I am sure you will make an excellent leader and I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labours.

Paul pulls out his hipflask from his jacket pocket and raises it to the air, toasting the future of Tish and The Loop as he took a swig of his whiskey.

Report Post Tip

Hip Hip Horray for Tish, Hip Hip Horray for Champaigne, Hip Hip Horray for those that came before us, Mako, Draven, Jono and Hip Hip Horray for the future that Pog Mo Thoin will bring to this fine city.

Delboccio pauses as he wipes the sweat from his forhead and the champaigne that has been dribbling down his chin this whole time and continues 

This here is something that we can be proud of, giving somebody that has earned the respect and status from the ground up after coming to this city not long ago. To watch such a fine leader blossom is an experience of a lifetime.

while popping a new bottle he shouts to the crowd these words as he grabs a glass raising it high to signify a toast

LONG LIVE TISH LONG LIVE POG MO THOIN LONG LIVE THE LOOP LONG LIVE CHICAGO

Report Post Tip

I bloody love that you have been given this opportunity Tish. It really isn't often that a completely new bloodline to this thing of ours gets this chance here. Which is incredibly unfortunate considering some of the talent that gets over looked for friendships or experience. Let's be honest though, how are you supposed to get the experience without first being given the opportunity to run your own crew in the first place. The answer to that is by working as hard as you have, being as loyal as you have and being as trust worthy as you are. You're a credit to the newer bloodlines of our community. Congratulations. 

The beauty is, you have a lot of experience and help at your disposal Tish. Never hesitate to use us if and whenever you need.

Show the rest of the country what you have shown The Loop and you will do just fine. 

Well done. 

Report Post Tip
Tish.. This day has made me very proud as well as the rest of The Loop. You are someone that has shown how capable you are in all aspects of our world in a very short time.

You alone havr done things it has taken some of us years to. I know you will thrive and make The Loop an even better place then it already is!

CONGRATS. TISH
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!
Report Post Tip

When Fumiko heard about the great news that Tish was getting her own headquarters and bright new bold suit it was before the rest of the nation had found out. She had been sitting in Don Draven's headquarters waiting for an organized crime to collect all it's potential thieves. When the news did reach her petite ears, Fumiko jumped out of the overly large arm chair she had been sitting in and raced through the headquarters until she found Tish. Once Fumiko found her she leaped on Tish and embraced her in a hug full of laughter, congratulations and smiled. Big, white teeth smiles. 

So, now that the announcement was being made in the streets there was no doubt that Fumiko was front row and center. A big smile beamed from her face as Godfather Mako introduced Tish as the next bold suit in The Loop. How happy Fumiko was for Tish. How excited she was for this new adventure for Tish. Very happy and very excited. Happiness bounced through Fumiko's tiny frame. 

Congratulations Tish!!! You'll be amazing and do wonderful things! I believe in you!!!!

Report Post Tip
Congrats Tish

A great choice for auth. I cannot wait to work with you here in our lovely city!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pog Mo Thoin Expands The Loop!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL