Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 10:18:15
Page:  1 
A Nightmare decends up on Savannah Started by: Mr_Crowley on Sep 09, '14 05:58

Crowley wakes up to phone ringing off the hook.

"What........ Yeah I'm up...... How long ?  Really when?"

Crowley slams the phone down and ran his fingers through his hair and made his way out the door.

Crowley arrives at the address given to him and he opens the door and walks into darkness of the strip joint.

"Crowley over here"

Cristiano waves him over and orders him a drink

"I'm glad you came in such short notice"

"Not a problem Godfather what can I do for you tonight?"

Cristiano nods

"How long have you worked here in Savannah?   A week or ?"         

"Yes, sir about three weeks."

Cristiano chuckles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Crowley you been a hard worker for us and I like that in a man."

Crowley raises his glass to his lips and pauses

"I do what I can to help, but I also know what to do when I'm told "

Cristiano leans forward and slid a ring size bis over toward. Crowley

"That's what I'm talking about .  I need a guy like you working with me and Haven to help Savannah grow into a great town.  Inside the box are the keys to to your new headquarters.  You've worked hard and proven loyal."  

Crowley looks at the box and opens it to see the keys mentioned and he hold up he drink, and then sets it down.

“Godfather Cristiano,  I am grateful for this opportunity, and I’ll do everything in my very being to show you, and this world of ours I am the right man for this job.”

Crowley holds up his glass for a silent cheer before downing the hard liquor.

“To the Nightmare Society”

Report Post Tip

Congrats Aleister Crowley i am so happy to see you get your own crew in Savannah and wish you nothing but the best. I look forward to working along side you and Savannah and Ingelwood as we build LA into the best damned city in America.

Though i have one question if i may ask is it true that you speak with the dead?

Report Post Tip
Cristiano gets his waitresses to hand out the bottles of champagne that he has had on ice since yesterday

"This is a good day for Savannah and for Los Angeles this great city is starting to build as it once was so many moons ago. Mr_Crowley I know you will do a fantastic job here looking forward to your success in future."

Cristiano raises his glass

"To the future of Savannah and LA"
Report Post Tip

Haven grins and pulls Crowley into a hug

Crowley! You've been a great help here in the Reach, I know you'll do a great job. Congrats man!

Grabs a drink and toasts Crowley.

Report Post Tip

Curtis was intrigued to hear of the new appointment in Savannah. He had been reading Crowley's 'The Book of the Law' as it had gained a significant cult interest since it's original publication some thirty years ago. Curtis was fascinated with the first chapter in particular and was pleased to see the author had been given permission to establish a family on the west coast

He headed over to the address of the new building. Seeing Mr_Crowley there with Godfather Christiano, he approached.

"Mr_Crowley... Aleister. I am delighted to see the author of this fine book, here, with a family of your own. Given what I have read I'm sure it was inevitable. I look forward to what you will grow here, with your philosophy and vision."

Taking a bottle of absinthe from his pocket he shook Mr_Crowley's hand and smiled.

"Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law! Drink that and it certainly will be. Good luck to you."

Report Post Tip
* Shortly after hearing the news Hades flew to LA immediately to congratulate his great friend*

"My friend I have watched you work your ass off for that great city with fierce passion to lead"

" congratulations my friend I know you will shine"

*Hades walks up to shake his brother's hand
Report Post Tip

TheKing heads into the HQ in Savannah and looks around.

Hey Boss, I like the place you picked it really fits your styl, Congrats on getting The nod from Godfather CristianoRonaldo. I know you will do a great job in LA and I'm proud to be of any help you may require. Now lets get drunk.

Theking grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels Old Number 7 Green Label and two glasses and pours one for Mr. Crowley and one for himself and hans the glass over.

Cheers Boss.

Report Post Tip

Woodpecker goes up to Crowley and gives him a big handshake

"Congratz on getting to that point, You have worked very hard and you deserve it"

Drinks to that and pats him on the back.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Nightmare decends up on Savannah
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL