Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 21:45:49
Page:  1 
My Eulogy Started by: Leonardo_DaVinci on Sep 10, '14 06:19

Through playing this game I have made many enemies, and even more friends. Pissed off some people, and made others' days. But my time here has ended. 

Several people have been with me since the beginning, Desmand, Genocide, Amethyst, Jeddy, BlackJack, SammyGravano (yes, I still consider you as a friend), and CristianoRonaldo. You will all be greatly missed by me.

I somewhat regret the decision I have made, but I feel like it has to be done. I have too much history here, perception over reality as the old saying goes. This sticks true within this game. My inactivity over the past few months was for this very same reason.

I will miss you all, some of you more than others of course.

To my friends, I wish you all only the best.

To my enemies, well, you can figure that part out for yourself. 

Carpe Diem and Stay Frosty my friends.

Report Post Tip

The man then walks over to the altar in the front of the church where a coffin is centered, he steps up the stage, walks up to the coffin, climbs up and lays down inside of it, and then closes the lid. The man can be heard saying these words, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

A muffled gunshot can be heard throughout the church and the man who was once Leonardo_DaVinci is no more. He is now only a memory in the minds of his friends and family; and a stain inside the minds of his former enemies.

With the conclusion of Leonardo_DaVinci is the end? Or simply the beginning of a new book? Only time will tell. Whispers in the wind may be heard when people tell tales of this man, but he is no more. Only those who truly knew him will remember him. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Eulogy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL