Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:24:34
Page:  1 
Spunkfather does South Side Started by: Spunky on Sep 11, '14 17:13

He was sleeping and the noise of a gunshot shattered his sleep, he jumped up hand on his gun. He then realised it was his normal nightmare. The day Princess died was in his head every night. He got up got himself washed and dressed and headed to his car. He was on a mission. The day Princess died moved quickly but it was still clear in his mind a new Godfather took up the reigns quickly and it was time to move him on. Qui-Gon-Jinn and Transporter were in cars behind he had told them to stay back and only come in if he didn't come out.

He walked through to meet the Godfather, he was shown a seat by the Godfather's Bodyguard who promptly left the room. The Godfather smiled, his last smile. Before anything was said he had jumped across the desk knocking him to the ground there was a brief struggle, he reached for his gun and left two slugs in the outgoing Godfather's chest, he felt for a pulse it was there but weakening, his first part was done, he waited for what felt like an eternity for the bodyguard to open the door. As the bodyguard entered he raised his gun and sent a bullet between the bodyguards eyes the spray of blood covered his face. He bowed his head and said a small prayer. He found an old rag and wiped his face. He made his way out of the dead Godfather's home and a crowd had formed.

Ladies and Gentleman, I stand here in front of you to say that I have taken over as Godfather of South Side. It has been a long journey here and up until a few weeks ago I had no intention of leading a family let alone a district. I have traveled around from my time in New York with Goku and later here in South Side, I then went back to the old country occasionally popping back to find myself outliving four of my leaders. I then ended back with Godmother Princess, eventually reaching LHM with her. We were starting something special and stepping in to her shoes I hope to continue that.

I will be authing my first captain, Qui-Gon-Jinn our families have been linked for some time, since I took over as city head you have been there for me helping wherever was needed even when you wasn't in my family. Qui-Gon-Jinn congratulations. To my family thank you for everything if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here and I hope to do you all proud.

Report Post Tip

Siobhan steps forward out of the crowd with a huge grin on her face.

"Spunky, I've been watching you since you arrived here. And I've seen how you have done. I know you deserve this and will be a great Godfather in South Side."

Report Post Tip

a slim figure steps in front and kisses the hand of the godfather

Congratulations Spunkfather, I remember my father told me that one day you would become a godfather. He told me also about the difficult situations that you have been through and as far I have seen until now, you surely deserve this. I am glad to have worked for you.

I wish all the gifts of life to be found in your way.

Report Post Tip

MementoMori light a cigar and nods a friendly hello to Spunky.

"Many congratulations Spunky! I'm certain South Side is in good hands with you."

Report Post Tip

*trixy steps out into the street her ankle length black formal dress blowing lightly in the wind as she tips back her wide brimmed hat to look at her boss*

Always good to see the head of the family reach the top, gratz boss.

Report Post Tip

Transporter walks through the crowd wearing a new suit for this special occasion, he stands himself to the right side of Spunky, he turns to speak struggling to get the words out as he is so proud.

My good friend after everything that has happened I am so proud to be standing here next to you today and always, congratulations on this great achievement you deserve it after all the work you have put in and now South Side will become better then ever continuing on from where Princess had started.

Transporter turns to the rest of the family looking at what has been achieved so far and then continues on a conversation with a fellow member.

Report Post Tip
*A blue Bugatti Veyron comes around the corner, parking at a meter Sofeleye steps out of the driver seat and a man dressed with a grey suit opens the passenger door from the inside following behind Sofeleye as they approach God Father Spunky with a big grin*
"Congratulations sir, I wish you the best of luck"
*As Sofeleye shakes God Father Spunky's hand he places a blunt in exchage of a good luck charm, turning away peacefully Sofeleye drives back towards Queens,NY*
Report Post Tip

I don't usually make my way out to these announcements to be perfectly honest with you but this is one that I felt compelled to say something in. 

This is a moment I have waited for with anticipation, not only to see yourself rise to the title of Godfather but also to see Qui-Gon-Jinn reach the rank of Don and family head. Today is a great day for South Side and I look forward to watching your work as a district Godfather over the coming months. May it be long and fortuitous for all those involved.

Congratulations Godfather Spunky and Qui-Gon-Jinn. Even though your partnership in a bold and slantied suit hasn't been a long one, it has definitely been a good one. 

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Spunky in reaching the rank of Godfather

I have spoke to you a few times now and you have your head screwed on I can see that South Side is in capable hands and that you will help Chicago build even further than it has already.

Good luck and wish you all the best in your journey

Report Post Tip
Always glad to see a man who comes from good stock reach the esteemed rank of Godfather. Much luck and success to you brother. Cheers
Report Post Tip

"Many congratulations Spunky! I'm certain South Side is in good hands with you."

Report Post Tip

Siobhan steps forward out of the crowd with a huge grin on her face.

"Spunky, I've been watching you since you arrived here. And I've seen how you have done. I know you deserve this and will be a great Godfather in South Side."

Luigi stands behind Siobhan, while he listens to Spunky speech. Luigi remains silent, preparing the car for Siobhan departure.

Report Post Tip

After a few busy days Qui-Gon finally manages to make a stop by his SpunkFathers beloved new mansion in Spunk Side. Looking around at all of the luxuries that Spunky can enjoy he just smiles. "Well Spunky, we made it. We are at the top of Spunk Side from the very bottom! Keep up the good work man, I can't see what could keep you down!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both you and that crumby fellow. Spunky Side will be fortuitous.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Spunkfather does South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL