Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 20:04:30
Page:  1 
The Council arrives. Started by: Qui-Gon-Jinn on Sep 11, '14 17:27

Qui-Gon took his seat as he set black briefcase on the table. He kept looking at his watch and then staring at the door. Tapping his finger on the table he grumbled to himself. "Can't that man ever be on time. I tell him to be here right at 2:00 and it's 2:03 now." Grabbing his drink he took a sip of his whiskey then slammed it down on the table as he began to grow even more impatient.

Looking up from the black briefcase he saw Spunky stride into the empty bar. "Finally, he has managed to make it here." Qui-Gon's voice was to low for Spunky to hear as he stood up and then nodded to him as he took his seat. Qui-Gon slid Spunky an empty glass and held up the bottle of whiskey."Care for a drink?" 

Spunky grabbed the bottle from his hand and then poured it in his glass slowly stopping when as he prepared to talk to Qui-Gon about the events that transpired early in the morning. The events that had turned Spunky into the God Father of South Side, Chicago.

As Spunky told the story of what happened at the God Fathers mansion Qui-Gon smiled. Listening with amazement to the feat that Spunky managed, and that he had taken the task on single handedly.  

After Spunky finished talking about how he brutally took over the reigns of South Side, Qui-Gon patted him on the back. "Just imagine we started here with God Father Goku. Then after his untimely death this beautiful district had a little period of turmoil before Princess could pull things around. She did manage though, and even achieved the highly esteemed rank of God Father herself.  She continued to help make the district flourish before she also was taken way too soon. Now we are here, under your reign. I believe that we will 100% flourish and grow! I can not wait for the future to come."

Spunky quickly smiled before he began to address Qui-Gon. "Well as you stated Qui-Gon, we have been together for a long time. We are some of the last standing members of the district God Father Goku built. You served SwaggDinero well as his Right Hand Man, you then come and helped me continue as my Right Hand Man. I can't think of anyone else in this district deserving of serving under me as my first auth." 

Spunky slid a key across the table to Qui-Gon and smirked. "There is the key to your head quarters. I am sure you will make me proud, in the same way that your Great Grandfather served my Great Grandfather. I agree with you, this district will flourish and I am proud of the small feats we have already accomplished." 

After Spunky finished Qui-Gon quickly thanked him before they both walked their opposite ways. Qui-Gon rushed quickly towards his new head quarters to finished all of the touch ups, and additions he had to add.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir. I have heard, and also seen with my own eyes,  that you worked a lot for the South Side, and I couldn't think of anyone who deserve this more.

Report Post Tip

congratz on becoming part of the new south side rebuild you deserve it

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Qui-Gon-Jinn! Good luck on with your new family!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Qui-Gon I know you're going to do a great job man, always good to see someone in your bloodline as a CL :) take care friend!

Report Post Tip

Well done Qui Gon Jinn, well deserved and about damn time. You've had more crew leaders than I've had hot breakfasts so it's nice to see you as the one at the head of the table, now.

I look forward to seeing the district grow even more now with yourself and Spunky leading the line.

Should there ever be anything I can do to assist, you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

As I have said elsewhere Qui you have helped me every step of the way these last few weeks and you made it an easy transition, you share similar beliefs to myself and it is an honour to have you as my captain. Also now I have officially broken the curse that you seem to have looming over you.

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Council arrives.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL