Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:33:34
Page:  1 
When the Devil comes to Savannah Started by: Brendan_Filone on Sep 12, '14 23:37

They were all sitting in the living room the who's who of Savannah were in there Haven, Mr_Crowley, and Cristiano along with their hands. Cristiano called an urgent meeting, they usually met once a week on Sundays, but this day was different.

"We've got a real problem folks" Cristiano said worried "The feds are all over us, I saw some FBN agents or someone snooping around my backyard this morning. Asking the neighbors questions maybe too many questions. Somebody wants us out of the picture..."

He sat down and took a sip of water.

"The past few days have been tough on us, protection money from shopkeepers isn't coming in, The cops have decided to get tougher on on our boys , and our Union lost the garbage contract with the city."

Everyone went silent in the room until Haven stood up

"I think it's the Durdens, Past few days I spotted them roughing up some of the dealers we do business with." Haven said " Since then the envelopes have been pretty light."

"The Durdens huh? They way the look at us we're bottom feeders! Always have been." Cristiano said raising his voice "We ain't a real family to them just a bunch of guidos."He slammed his fists on the grass table breaking the glass.

"Shit... We've got to teach that punk Tyler a lesson that the 303303 name means something here, even if it doesn't in Delaware city or whatever shithole he's from. Lets find them and hit them hard hit them where it hurts!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

"That was great baby." Anna said as Brendan pulled up his boxers

"Just wait til tonight got something special planned for the both of us." Brendan said "Dinner at a fancy place down-"Before he could finish the phone started ringing he picked it up.

"Brendan It's Tbone listen we found one of Durden's guys Robert Paulson he's held up in a warehouse on the other side of town. Bring a couple of the boys over and I'll meet you there." Brendan hung up and looked over at Anna she was already getting dressed

"Anna-"

Anna's face was red she was furious but she understood she knew what Brendan did for a living. She just didn't like it whenever "Business" interfered with their relationship. Brendan let her cool off got dressed kissed her on the forehead and left.

Brendan spotted Tbone, Cpt-Cook, and some associates by some bushes near the warehouse and pulled over.

"Listen up." Tbone said holding a sawed-off in his hands "Robert's holed up in that warehouse somewhere and we can't just burst in there like some fools off the street. There are four guards outside we take them out quietly and then slowly make our way inside understood?"

They split up into two teams Cpt-Cook with some the associates, and Tbone Along with Brendan and the other associates. Tbone's team made its way towards the door and spotted a two guards they were talking together shooting the breeze.

"So you hear about dem Bruins? They gave the Trojans a spanking the best team in LA right now."

"Bullshit, just wait til USC gets their shit together Howard Jones will coach that team to a title just watch."

Tbone got behind one of the guards and signaled over to Brendan they both grabbed one of the guards and strangled them. In five seconds both guards were dead. They made their way inside the warehouse it was large filled with boxes and lots of boxes probably filled with drugs. The Durdens were running a large operation the drugs probably came from Japan then made their way on boats all the way over to California. The warehouse was filled with even more guards patrolling the warehouse as they looked for Robert's office one of the associates stepped on glass that alerted one the guards who spotted them and fired at them.

"Shit everybody get down" Tbone said as he ducked for cover "Where the fuck is Cpt-Cook?"

They kept on returning fire at the Durdens as Brendan was moving out of cover he was shot twice in the chest.

"Oh shit Brendan!" Tbone got next to him "shit, shit , shit!"

Brendan was bleeding but he was still breathing he was struggling to speak

"Go....uhh... get...Robert don't worry about me." he said breathing deeply

"Don't say that Brendan..."Tbone said trying to comfort him "We'll get you out of here don't worry I promise." Tbone looked around the warehouse and saw Robert Paulson making a run for it and no sign of Cpt-Cook.

Report Post Tip

Brendan was lying in bed in a hospital room when he woke up he saw Tbone, Cpt-Cook, and Cristiano by his side.

"What the fuck happened?" Brendan asked "One second we're after Robert the next I'm on a fishing trip with my dead Uncle."

"Cpt-Cook happened St.Cpt-Cook he saved all of our asses." Tbone said " After you were shot Cpt-Cook came in and we took out all of muscle in the warehouse. Then we found Robert and put two between his pretty eyes." Tbone said with a smile

"The Durdens out of LA yet?" Brendan said

"Not yet we still can't find Tyler or Marla and our boy Robert didn't say anything useful durring his final moments" Cpt-Cook said "No new leads either."

"Shit, at least we took out one of their major players." Brendan said "By the way how long was I out? I feel like I was ran over by a fuckin truck."

"Three days son, we thought we lost you."Cristiano said a sign of relief on his face "and that kid Anna has been here the past few days its been tough for us all of us. You're lucky to have her. You'll be out of action for a couple of weeks so If you're thinking about getting back into the search forget about it. Me, Tbone, and Cpt-Cook will handle it for now. Tyler Durden may be out there somewhere but he can't play hide and seek in my city forever we'll find him."

After Cristiano, Tbone, and Cpt-Cook left the room Anna rushed in and hugged Brendan.

"You will never leave my sight, ever!" Anna said "Death wanted to take you but I told death to go fuck himself If you want Brendan you're gonna have to go through me first."

"Shit with a girl like you I think I'll be immortal." Brendan said with a smile "Now that Death knows I got a girl that don't play any games Death will think twice before he comes again."

Report Post Tip

Brendan is walking down the street a baseball bat in his hands ready for some action. After being released from the hospital Brendan was anxious to get back into the daily hustle. Today Brendan was on his way towards Rick's Pawn Shop. Word on the street was that Rick had information on Tyler and was bragging at the card games about his new friend. Brendan wanted to know what was going on with these new BFFs.

Arriving at the shop Brendan smashes the glass door and makes his way inside where he is greeted by a furious Rick

"What the Fuck are you doing?" Rick said furious "It'll cost me a couple grand to fix that door and It ain't coming out of my pockets."

Brendan just smiled and went over to where some old records were and started smashing them with his bat

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know how much those cost?" Rick said his face now red staring at Brendan.

Brendan looked back at Rick and smiled

"What's wrong with me Ricky? What about whats wrong with you?" Brendan said as he made his way towards the musical instruments "I hear you're hanging around with the wrong crowd made a few interesting friends." Brendan swung the bat and broke a saxophone and made a hole the wall.

"What crowd all I know is you guys. You all just angry that I ain't paid up last time when I bet on those horses is that it?" Rick said sweating now " Because if it is you'll get your money soon but with the way your smashing up my store It's going to take longer."

"You don't get it do you? Rick we know you're hanging out with that bastard Tyler. That new car, those clothes, and that new house couldn't have came from running a shithole like this. You know where he is just tell us." Brendan said as he made his way towards the jewelry display case.

"Tyler? I don't know no tyler..." Rick said he was pretty shaken up now "Hey you stay away from that." Brendan was staring at the display case, thinking of smashing it."Oohh, these are pretty Anna would like that necklace but it's pretty costy. A rumble tumble guy like me don't make much for that." He smashed the display case Rick went nuts and made a run at Brendan before getting smacked in the head. Brendan looks inside the display case and sees a plane ticket.

"What's this?" Brendan said looking at the plane ticket "A one way flight to Delaware city huh?"Brendan looked over at Rick on the floor he was bleeding and was missing a few teeth.

"Fine I'll tell you where he is just please don't mess up my store."

Report Post Tip

11:00 PM Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles

Tarquiniho is standing on the side of the road his car was flipped over and the scene looked like a car accident. It was late and there was no traffic, not a single driver. Tarquiniho just stared at the bright lights of LA, it was quite a view. He stared at the Hollywood sign, shining brightly in the dark. Downtown was lit up with the who's who of LA enjoying the night. But before he could enjoy it all a truck came up the road and alerted the crew hiding in bushes.

"Alright boys get ready." Tarquiniho said "It's showtime."

Tarquiniho started waving his hands in the air trying to get the attention of the driver. The driver saw him and slowed down and stopped in front of him.

"Mind giving me a lift to the nearest gas station?" Tarquiniho asked the Truck driver "I was driving down the road and I lost control of my car."

"Sorry bud, I'm on a tight schedule and can't afford a delay." The driver told him "I get there late one more time and my ass is out the door."

Tarquiniho whistled and the crew came out of the bushes guns drawn. Tbone, Cpt-Cook, and Brendan Filone along with some hired muscle surrounded the truck.

"You want to get out of the Truck? Or do we have to get you out of there ourselves?" Tbone asked the driver

"Shit...take the damn truck" The Driver said getting out of the truck. Tbone get his gun aimed at the driver and poked him with it

"Now open up the back." Tbone said

The driver opened up the back of the truck and it was empty. The driver lunged at Tbone but was on the ground dead before he could do anything.

"Idiot...alright boys hop into the back I'll drive."

Cpt-Cook, Tarquiniho, Brendan Filone along with the hired muscle hopped in the back. Tbone started the truck and they were on their way. They were headed towards Durden's Trucking depot. Ricky fed them false information that Durden was hiding out somewhere in the Mojave desert. Brendan then gave Ricky another visit and Ricky told them everything in his final moments. Ricky was now at the Bottom of the pacific ocean with a nice pair of cement shoes.

The truck stopped and the crew got out. They were inside the depot

"Christ Tbone couldn't you drive faster? We were dying in there with that smell." Brendan said "Fuckin Cpt-Cook was passing some gas the entire trip."

"Oh shut up..." Cpt-Cook said

"Whatever...alright boys" Tbone said "Durden is inside one of these warehouses which one I don't know remember keep nice and quiet no need to make a lot of noise if someone spots you take them out quickly we don't have time for fuck ups."

The crew split up in teams and began searching for Tyler

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When the Devil comes to Savannah
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL