Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 11:37:53
Page:  1 
Definitely not fresh from the boat. Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Sep 14, '14 09:37

"I've been on these streets for a long while", Johnny tells to himself while walking home. He had a long and busy day. It seems like it was yesterday when he met Genocide and SebasianSky at the Cartel. He shouldn't think too big of himself, though. Other have done much more in the same amount of time. But still, it is always something to be alive and kickin' on these shores.

While deep in his thoughts, Johnny passes by Enaento and his Familia Albizzi.
"Hello there my friend, how are things going for you? I see life is treating you well!"
He shakes hand with his friend and goes along his way.

As Johnny keeps on walking, he is thinking about things. Things that have been done, things that will be done. "It's amazing how you can't foresee almost anything in this world of ours", he thinks out loud.

"We don't allow lunatics on the Cartel", a familiar voice said.

Johnny turns around and sees Tizla all dressed up.

"Tiz! Where are you my man? Don't mind me, I'm just into the act of thinking today. I should stop. What about a drink later?", Johnny said.

"Definitely Johnny. Bring a friend or two, eh?", Tizla says while winking to Johnny.

Johnny is almost halfway home now. "Maybe I'm overthinking this. Maybe DinoCrocetti is right. I shouldn't sweat it. I'll just keep on giving my best for the family and hope that everything will work out." , Johnny thinks to himself, this time in silence.

Slightly in higher spirits, Johnny goes at the El Diablos bar before crashing at his home. Many familiar faces in there.

"Hey Johnny. What's up? Come here for some booze!", Genocide says while he's ready to hit a tequila shot.
"Johnny, don't listen to him, he's drunk. How did the job go?", SebasianSky says while he's also ready to hit a tequila shot.

"I guess I should just enjoy my days here. You never know how long it lasts in the Mafiosi life. So let's just enjoy it.", Johnny said while the faces of Geno's and Seb's were obviously baffled.

"He's more drunk than I am, Seb.", Genocide said and everyone burst in laughter.

Report Post Tip

That's just painful on the eyes. Really, really horrible.

Report Post Tip

OOC:
Thanks for the positive criticism.. Hahahaha.

On a serious note, I just thought of trying something new. Guess you didn't like it. :/

Report Post Tip

It might be a great story man, I just couldn't cope with it being put across quite the way you did. Maybe I'm just old and my eyes aren't what they once were.

Report Post Tip

I think I shouldn't choose the black one. This one is indeed straining for the eye.

Report Post Tip

Enaento sees Johnny_Bravo walking up the street. He shakes his hand when he approaches. Hi watches Maggie blush as Johnny appears.

Hiya Johnny! I see just walking up the street you have drawn the attention of my Maggie. En looked around and noticed several people were watching Johnny. We are doing great. We ran into @SebasionSky yesterday. Good fella that one. Catch up with us later man! We got a few errands to run now but maybe we'll see you at the Chicago nightclub @DinoCrochetti runs.

En noticed Johnny was pretty lost in his thoughts. He smiled and watched him walk up the road. He could have sworn Johnny was looking for Maggie a few days back. Was he that deep in thought he didn't notice her? Catch ya later buddy. Have a stupendous day!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Definitely not fresh from the boat.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL