Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:36:10
Page:  1 
Preliminary Planning of The World's Fair Started by: BloodySpikeS on Sep 14, '14 11:48

Originally in conception, I was planning on holding a Queens County Fair, but I felt that Flushing would more than accommodate something far more great. JohnnyNoname’s horns are amusing, but we can get more GOATs present and involved… I’ll still argue his are the best though, but perhaps that’s something we can leave up for us all to decide.  

The point is: I’d like to propose a World’s Fair to Leaders, and all others willing to pitch in. Some goals will be wide scale participation as multi city based group with the goals of peace, and general goodwill towards others via interaction and collaboration. I feel that many of us do not necessarily know each other as well as we should.

As for possible topics, and events, I think they should center on technological advancements, and also, I think political discussions should be present, but they aren’t completely necessary. Perhaps simply discussions of political theory, with certain keynote speakers. There will also be playful contests that we can discuss, that can be crowd funded.

One major goal I’d really like to see is a large group of us to get together during the events. It has been far too long since I have seen our community come together in such a fashion, in the masses, and this makes things easier for us all take a part in it, in some way or another. I'd like this to be something memorable. It could potentially steer our Streets in the right direction, and set us on a path for the greater good. 

I currently have some notes, from the original plan for a County Fair, and some of them are only applicable to Queens, but I’d like to hear any input or suggestions that any of you, especially District Leaders, might have either here in the streets, or via mail.

Please contact me, and I hope to get this project moving so that we can finally have some old fashioned fun around here. I'd like to get a solid team together to work on this. 

Report Post Tip

I'm from Queens, and I agree with you on the reunion thing. I know we have to be discrete on this thing of ours, but we need to make a mark on these streets. This is something I want to associate myself with, count me in.

Report Post Tip

what about beer?

Report Post Tip

MissPinky, there will be beers from all across the country, without a doubt. 

Report Post Tip

wooo!!!! need to get week off for fair!!

Report Post Tip

If there will be beer I probably hiccup shouldn't attend as Godhiccupfather ChritianTheLion frowns upon me drinkkkkking 

GinX whispers to his old friend

If there's gin there expect me

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Preliminary Planning of The World's Fair
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL