Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 07:02:10
Page:  1 
Casting Aspersions at Iocaste Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Sep 14, '14 21:43

New York: a powerhouse of this thing of ours.  Home to legends, some of the strongest families ever to operate in this thing.  Deimne, Prem, Curtis - the list goes on and on.  

Legions of armed, dedicated, rich men and women, able to shape and maintain society however they saw fit.

And now?

It's home to a new kind of wretch, and this seriously took my breath away.  Iocaste - a familiar name, yes?  A stalwart, trustworthy, honourable bloodline?

Yes.

NO!

Look at his tattoos!  This... this... fiend advertises that he is a ranked hand of a crew a mere 25% bigger than the awful GinX, fair enough, nothing to be proud of, but he also details the organisations that he once was part of!

Breach of Omerta?  Informing?  Callous, crude and cretinous jumping and misplacing of honour?  All of the preceeding?

YES.

Censure Iocaste!!  Censure him.  Chastise him.  

And help him.  Help this man understand what it is to be a man of honour.  Restore him.

How can we restore this idiot, this knave, this cad...  This bounder - how can we guide him to be the best Iocaste that he can be?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

And now?

It's home to a new kind of wretch, and this seriously took my breath away.

Once upon a time, the NY king goat talked to the CH hubcap lover about getting a French-speaking lion. Crazy world we live in, eh ?

This... this... fiend 

iocaste bows. 

Censure Iocaste!!  Censure him.  Chastise him.

WhereWasI cannot hit me anymore for everything silly I say, so I can give you some wrenches if you feel like taking his place ! I kind of miss the good old days ! 

how can we guide him to be the best Iocaste that he can be?

Bacon. Lots of bacon. 

Report Post Tip

Help this man understand what it is to be a man of honour.

He's a lion. End of.  

Report Post Tip
He's a kitten. Merde.
Report Post Tip

No. He's a lion. Someone else is a kitten. 

Report Post Tip

baby lion are cubs!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Casting Aspersions at Iocaste
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL