Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 06:42:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Overreact much? Started by: BlackBetty on Sep 15, '14 00:52

You're the main admin here, it's expected of you to be the bigger man on things and do what's best for the game regardless.

That's what makes this particular experience difficult, but, worth it.

Report Post Tip
To yourself, sure it might be worth. But for MR? No. No, it's not.

And if you see it differently, then we will just have to agree to disagree. Truth still stands that you will drive people away from being here or makng a new character while this behavior is ongoing. If that's what you want, than all the power to you.
Report Post Tip

Izzy, your choice to interject in a role play thread in the streets using an admin character was wrong. You should have used a game character with anonymity.

Because you initiated your point from your admin persona, when you placed the hit from a game persona, everyone took it as your admin self, posting the hit. Because they all knew the where the issue came from. It has been seen and universally taken as an admin interfering in a game situation and its irreversibly tainted because of it. Even though this may not have been your intention, this is how the players saw it.

If you wish to become involved with in game situations in future you must initiate your involvement from an anonymous game character to protect the integrity of the role play situation and not cause unintentional bias.

Report Post Tip

I do agree with what you said there Curtis - but lets not forget Squishy can't have an anonymous character. If he did, there would be more people shouting conspiracy theories. His character would be identified on his admin profile and we would have ended up pretty much in the same position, though perhaps with a better start at least.

I still fail to see why this is a big deal. No-one will shoot Achilles because of the controversy over it all, even if they did agree with Squishy's view. So the money is then surely wasted as the hit will eventually expire. Far too expensive a hit to continue to fund.

Report Post Tip

I still fail to see why this is a big deal. No-one will shoot Achilles because of the controversy over it all, even if they did agree with Squishy's view. So the money is then surely wasted as the hit will eventually expire. Far too expensive a hit to continue to fund.

Would you like to renew this hit for $2,000,000?

Not expensive to renew Achille's hit at all... and I would say the risk of being shot by Tyler Durden if it is renewed should be enough to make people think.

Report Post Tip

I completely forgot about Tyler shooting at hitlisted folks. That actually makes another conversation make more sense now, too. Thanks Sydney!

Report Post Tip

Truth still stands that you will drive people away from being here or makng a new character while this behavior is ongoing

You really think Izzy is the one driving people away? There are others that try and drive people away. 

Report Post Tip
I'm sure that has nothing to do with your personality, Melis. Not at all.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

My point still stands though. You don't even deny it so who are you to bitch about what Izzy is doing? Oh right a hypocrite.

Report Post Tip
Many hypocritical things being said tbh. But if you must point a finger at myself, be my guest. At least it's user versus user that way. Just like it should be.
Report Post Tip

I really can't find fault with Izzy.  But I can find fault with you. You should not be able to say that what Izzy is doing is wrong. He isn't pushing people from the game, he is doing justice. Something that many of the upper structures have issues with doing themselves. So if he can do it better, then why not?

Report Post Tip

Holy shit Melis, you bitch about freaking everything that any leader does that you even slightly dislike. But what did you do when you had your chance to do things differently? Oh yeah, got mad and took a shot at me, dicked the people who followed you over, and threw it all away. So, who are you to bitch about everyone else and the way they do things? Oh, right. A hypocrite. But since that doesn't stop you from spewing your crap at every opportunity, why should it stop anyone else?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $540,000 Tip

Yeah yeah Anna keep talking about things you don't know everything about. It's your specialty.

Report Post Tip
Two things if I may as nobody wants to address my previous post:

1) How is this justice?
2) What the fuck does justice have to do with the Mafia?
Report Post Tip
Melts you've been the definition of a hypocrite for years, don't even get started in that argument, once again you continue to be a joke to this community.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Please, Melis, enlighten us all on how you fucking up as a district head is somebody elses fault. I'm sure it'll be fascinating for all of us. I'd say that playing the victim is your specialty, but it's really not, because someone who's good at playing the victim, gets people to feel sorry for them, not chuckle and roll their eyes at them. 

Report Post Tip

Maria, I am sure she blames me. She she goes around telling everyone I was a traitor. Even though I got shot at because of her idiotic fucking mistakes. I tried to talk her out of it, and even tried to give her suggestions on what could help keep her alive, and running a district. Instead she did exactly what you said, fuck up a chance she didn't truly deserve as a district head.

Report Post Tip

Qui-Gon-Jinn, I hope you're not talking about things you don't know everything about, because that's MY specialty! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Can we take the personal bs elsewhere and return to the topic at hand?

Report Post Tip

is this all about to prove who is right and who is wrong? what in the world are you doing in this game?

This is a game, since day one I joined people complain.

What Achilles did, he had the right to do it? Yes. (even if for some people his action makes him "bad" he has the right in a roleplay game to play the bad guy)

What Izzy did, he had the right to do it? Yes. (he is the admin he can do whatever he wants, and we, the players asked him from first day to get involved in the game)

I see no point of speaking about that subject anymore. This is a game for people to enjoy it, if someone don't like, suicide/retire, and goodbye.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Overreact much?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL