Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:57:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Letter Started by: Zephyra on Sep 15, '14 18:15
That would be a sight to see! Picket lines and then up rolls a Cadillac Series V-63 Phaeton with four guys in it just lay our the picket line with their sub machine guns. "There's your equal rights, equally as dead as the previous high ranking individuals you wish to be equals with".
Report Post Tip

Zephyra rolled her eyes at the absurd timing for a hip thrust. "Little boys," she muttered to herself.

I sincerely hope if people have the time to set up a picket line that it is outside of your HQ but I clearly don't have the time for that. I mean after all there are better things to be doing like counting money.

She smiled sweetly over at the two making japes.

On a more serious note I will stand up for what I think is right so if that is between thug and Wise Guy so be it.Being civil is never a bad thing.  Talking down to though well I can't see that helping you in the long run.

Searching around her purse for a moment she finds her flask and takes a sip. This morning had been a bit chilly.

Report Post Tip
That is the monsters way of life. One day who they were talking down to could end up being their godfather or crew leader. If that time ever comes I'm sure that the individual won't forget about it and the mobster justice will be served in some way. Just gotta work for that position. You can't make anyone talk to you a certain way but you can prove that you are better than them and become something of yourself. They just have a big ego and let it run their way of life. It will catch up with them at some point in time. It might be later on in their bloodline but eventually all scores get settled.
Report Post Tip
Anyone who takes scores to a bloodline level in a pathetic attempt to get even is an enormous dick.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Letter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL