Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:42:02
Page:  1 
the really wet behind the ears Started by: Liar on Sep 15, '14 22:36

stepping into the unknown world of liberators of others wealth I soon discover that swimming with fishes is not a new fancy spa treatment and that cement shoes are not only a travesty of poor judgment  fashion wise but really bad health options !and picking pockets has nothing to accessorizing!

what have you discovered ?

Report Post Tip

I discovered that one of my associates has a want to come to the streets and express herself! For that, I am happy. 

I'll have to agree with you as well... Cement shoes are so bad for your health and fashion sense!

Report Post Tip

totally agree cement shoes can never ever work too heavy and there is the hazard of drowning IF pushed into the sea by mistake ~sighs~ cant help some fashion criminals !

Report Post Tip

I have discovered I am missing my hubcaps......I suspect Jono is behind this!

nods

Report Post Tip

really when he promised they would be mine !

Report Post Tip

Cement shoes wouldn't be near as bad if they were pink, or shiny.

Report Post Tip

omg shiny cement shoes!

Report Post Tip

Now selling to those that need them.... SHINY CEMENT SHOES!!

Report Post Tip
An evening with PantiesBeDroppin leaves the ladies wet behind the undergarments.

pimp hand strong

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

"That was completely irrelevant, PBD. How bout you buy some pink cement shoes instead? Would compliment your lovely hair..", Annie said to PBD.

Report Post Tip

An evening with PantiesBeDroppin is never irrelevant.

Report Post Tip

"Pimp hand needs to take a break...", Annie said under her breath.

Report Post Tip

I was wondering does anyone have cement shoes to fit a size 9  1/2???  (OOC Joke) (Please don't Keeeels meh!)

If so drop a ring to my house phone. I'm in dyer need of new shoes. If I don't answer, I'm either messed up on the alcohol or high on that H...maybe nodded out outside my boss's HQ front lawn face first in some shit...I haven't a clue....we will see when you call....

Report Post Tip

Annie gives Heroin a call.. It rings four times then goes to voice mail.

"'Ey it's Heroin. Leave your message after the beep.."

"BEEEEEEEEEEP!"

"Yeah, Heroin, it's Annie. We have those size 9 1/2 shoes for you, but we only have pink..  and shiny.. Hopefully that's alright... Call me back with your choice!", Annie said to the recorder.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the really wet behind the ears
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL