Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:41:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Following in Grandpa's tracks Started by: JonnyBe_RED on Sep 16, '14 16:54
*JonnyBeRed got off the bus in New York. He had always wanted to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather and join the life of the underworld. He had his grandfather's old journals, and he read them whenver he could. The life of a family was romanticized to Jonny. He only saw the good parts; the close knit family, the easy money, the girls, the booze. He didn't really want to admit to himself that it might be a hard life.

Jonny could never make is dream a reality, however, because he had married a respectable woman. Her father was a lawyer who was running to become a judge, so he couldn't leave the small mid-west town he grew up in because she wouldn't let him. He was tied down. Well, now that the relationship had ended, his first act was to get on a bus to New York, and here he was, ready to make a name for himself.*

It feels like I've been here before. I wonder if I know anyone? I wonder if anyone will look at me and see my Grandfather? I'd better figure out how to get started; I can't just stand here on the street. I'll be killed for sure.

*Jonny then picked a direction at random and started walking, ready to being his new life.*
Report Post Tip

sees johnny and walks up to him

hey pop

Report Post Tip
Hello sir. Do I know you?
Report Post Tip

pulls out a bat and cigars,gives one to you

did you heard a name called delirious?

Report Post Tip
*Takes a cigar*
I have not heard of this name. I'm terribly sorry, sir. Thank you for the cigar.
Report Post Tip

dont worry bro,how you doing so far?

Report Post Tip
I'm doing well, sir. I'm trying to meet people and keep my head down for now.
Report Post Tip
I'm doing well, sir. I'm trying to meet people and keep my head down for now.
Report Post Tip

cmon now ı am too young to be called ''sir''.Call me delirious,joshua or just bro

smokes cig

Report Post Tip
Sounds good, Joshua. How long have you been a member of this life?
Report Post Tip

İts been years since ı was here,now ı am back bro

Report Post Tip
I've been away for about 9 months, but I'm back as well.
Report Post Tip

gives a shotgun to you

be aware there crazy mafias and zombies around here

smokes cig

Report Post Tip
Hey, thanks!
Report Post Tip

gets in a car painted ''Delri0us'' on it

you coming?

Report Post Tip
No, I think I'll stay here for a bit. I'm hoping to meet someone here. Good luck, bro, and I hope things work out well for you! Thanks for the cig and shottie!
Report Post Tip

ok

puts c4 under car

than we will wait

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Tony sees two men standing with quetes in there hands, he walks up to them dressed in a fine new suit he had just picked up from a clothing store.

"Hello fellas, how are yall doing"? He asks as he lights up a smoke of his own.
Report Post Tip

gives a c4 to tony,than pulls out a trigger

you better not put that down

Report Post Tip
Hello Tony. I see you've already met Delirious. I'm Jonny. You look very nice, sir.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Following in Grandpa's tracks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL