Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:48:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Chicago Don Shootings BGs? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Sep 16, '14 19:07

For now, I won't name names, but rest assured not only do I know exactly who is doing this, I know why, how and who is being protected.

First of all, the leader is hidden in plain sight, with a bold suit, a good number of family members, ranking hands and a well fortified HQ.

Oh, and it's likely they'll be anointed Godfather if they aren't stopped.

So what are they doing?

They are shooting BGs on an epic scale.  A few shooters, and a few "sighters" 

Sighters?

Yes, people detailed with witnessing the misdeeds and the shootings and covering it up.  And that's not all: they are briefed to conceal all W/S that don't benefit them - disrespecting the other CLs in their city and this thing of ours more generally.

The people they are helping to cover up?  I can reveal them to be...

Cpt-Harris and ChaosSpike and their bloodlines. 

This is sensational - BG hitters are nothing new, but such high ranks involved in the shooting and cover up?

My friends, this story has just begun...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Very interesting read Kuku. I have always loved reading your posts

Report Post Tip

Well, Vash, your city has it's fair share of ne'er do wells as well.

And I'll get them.

Report Post Tip
I have been wondering to myself about these matters. It does seen quite odd that in the recent past so many people have been found dead but no witnesses have come forth. Usually it takes less than an hour for justice to be served. Can't say for sure this really happening as I have no proof but it is quite intriguing.
Report Post Tip

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

TinyTina sing songs around the small table she constructed of cardboard and set her bestest of friends into the chairs she drew with chalk. There was Mr. Fluffymuffins with his large main of death fur. There were razorblades in his mane.

Here is my handle.

TinyTina placed on hand on her hip. Opposite of Mr. Fluffymuffins was badass Raggedy Anne who liked to make eyes at Mr. Fullymuffins, but played footsy under the table with Grrrrraffe. It was quite the scandal.

Here is my spout!

She shouted as she held her other arm straight out. TinyTina placed dandelions on each plate and poured gasoline into each tea cup. 

When I get all steamed up, hear me shout!!!! Are you listening to me Mr. Fluffymuffins or are you flirting with Raggedy Anne of green gables again????

TinyTina looked sternly at all of them before continuing. 

Just tip me over and pour me out!!!!

TinyTina leaned over and tipped the arm out like a spout. She then took her seat at the table, placed a napkin cleanly into her lap and looked at her guests.

Now drink up bitches! I don't have all day.

Report Post Tip

The most interesting thing that I took out of this, is the idea that Cpt-Harris' bloodline might still be around. If this is the case, Odin, please get in touch, I miss you! 

Report Post Tip

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR. FLUFFYMUFFINS?????

It wasn't log after Maria stomped through TinyTina's tea party and then shouted for some man. Some man! Some maaaaaaaaaan. There were more important things at stake here. Like TinyTina's intervention. So, after Maria left, TinyTina put the beautiful tea party back together and put her friends back in their places. They had tried to crawl away, Grrrrrrrrrraffe even tried to seduce the wind to take him away. Once everyone was back to their chairs and sipping their teas and eating their salads, that's when TinyTina noticed Aligrator. It was a friend TinyTina had not seen in years. Now he was popping up out of the manhole in the middle of the street. Until a dump truck came speeding down the road and ran that bitch right over. SPLAT. Then, Mr. Fluffymuffins was getting out of hand and trying to escape again. 

Report Post Tip
Ya know Kukulinski, while the article is certainly interesting, I have two questions for you:

First, Why all the muckraking and hellraising?

I mean seriously, do you work for Entertainment Weekly and this is what you do when your bored at work? Because you seem to love either throwing people new to power under the nitpick microscope (see: GinX) or uncovering things that are better left unspoken.

But then again, I guess thats your job isnt it: The Intel man, the Oracle, the one who knows whats going on at all times and in all places.

You dig up all this info and scandals and other such things, but whats the purpose of airing others laundry in the Streets? Surely you could have just as easily handed this over to Jeddy and the problem would be dealt with quietly. But instead, you take to the Streets, trying to drag the spotlight onto them. It honestly feels like your actively trying to be a 1-man TMZ going after the upper tiers of our society.

Plainly put, my second question is this:
What's your motive Mr. Kukulinski? Why do you bother with pulling up this garbage?

That is all.
Report Post Tip

Well said, Richard. Well said.

Report Post Tip

They are shooting BGs on an epic scale.  A few shooters, and a few "sighters" 

Sighters?

Yes, people detailed with witnessing the misdeeds and the shootings and covering it up.  And that's not all: they are briefed to conceal all W/S that don't benefit them - disrespecting the other CLs in their city and this thing of ours more generally.

If I have taken this the wrong way, then please inform me of what you meant. However, the way I am taking it is that we have the BG shooters and the people around to make sure that them, and only them, are viewing the misdeeds. This would be a fine and dandy as far as logic goes, but the Gods have not bestowed us the talents to witness Body Guard shootings unless either we are the perpetrator, or indeed the victim.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

That part did intrigue me also, Gravity. But I thought there was little point in debating the fact as the man speaking doesn't bother with facts. He seems to simply enjoy his stories and ignores any parts that make no sense or are indeed proven to be false, as this could confirm that the entire story is total nonsense.

Report Post Tip

Do you not hear shots being fired when the protection of someone in your family is attacked any more?

Report Post Tip

You "hear" shots, you don't witness anything. So there is nothing to be gained from having friends in the area to catch the act instead of anyone else.

Report Post Tip
Well, there could be? So people cannot see who is in the 'local' area?
Report Post Tip

Interesting! Where are they?

Report Post Tip

Brendan if they are a stealthy type of person then your street smarts would have to be perfect. Plus who is to say that they don't fly once they have taken the shot? The hearing of a BG shot doesn't really help finding whoever the assailant is.

Report Post Tip

To understand what a sighter is, one needs to know how BG shooters are tracked.

Info is collected and collated.  The victim is frequently sleeping, but people around him hear things.  And, of course, sighters see who is around and cover up accordingly.

Report Post Tip

The shooter could attack then immediately fly away to another city. What's there to sight and cover up?

Report Post Tip

Maybe the shooter wants to shoot repeatedly?

Report Post Tip

So if there's a BG shooter supposedly, just tell us who it is. Supposedly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Chicago Don Shootings BGs?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL