Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:38:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Chicago Don Shootings BGs? Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Sep 16, '14 19:07
No doubt Spunky.

But how do you think BG shooters of the past were found?

It takes teamwork and near instant member recollection of the people around but it can be done. You might not spot the shooter but that other guys face is always there looking shifty. So you quiz them and analyse their friends.

That would be very hard to do if they somehow all managed to keep the shot quiet between themselves, wouldn't it?
Report Post Tip

The most interesting thing that I took out of this, is the idea that Cpt-Harris' bloodline might still be around. If this is the case, Odin, please get in touch, I miss you! 

Reply by: Maria at Sep 16, '14 22:38

That has to be the most idiotic reply to a speech I have ever seen in my time here. Grow up, use your imagination and learn that this isn't making daisy chains with friends, it's the Mafia.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

"JudasPriest, it's simple, let me explain it to you incase you're having trouble understanding.

You don't tell my members what they can say, or how they can behave when it comes to the streets. Especially a Don to my district that has accomplished so much more with her time with me, than you have while you've been here for one whole day. This might be the mafia, but she is more than welcome to be on the search for old bloodlines that she considers friends if that's what pleases her.

But, they don't listen to your orders, they listen to mine. So refrain from using your gangster power to tell mine what's acceptable and what isn't, that would be my job. Maybe use your imagination and not be so rude towards members of The Loop? Either way, she is a Don and you're a gangster, since we're putting on our mafia hats. I'd expect someone from the bottom of the food chain to respect a member that has earned her way to the top, much less the huge difference of a gap between a gangster and a Don. Why don't you start acting like this is the mafia before you start harping about it?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I remember the days when Mako would have had the balls, and power, and expectation, to say those words at Judas Priest's funeral.
How times change...

Mako, you're a powerful lame duck. At least GinX has an excuse for doing diddly squat.
Report Post Tip

Good thing I give zero fucks about your approval or opinion, isn't it?

I remember a time where you've had power... oh wait, no. No you haven't. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
You give so little fucks that you're out here trying to save face?

Oh dear...

And I've got enough power to stand here, in front of everyone, and chastise you for you lame duck leadership and gunshy personality, don't I?

The difference between us, Mako, is one of integrity. I walk it like I talk it, yours is as well defined as your status as a leader: not very.
Report Post Tip
It's pretty easy to say what you want when you've got nothing to lose kuku. You've proven that time and time again. I
Report Post Tip

I love how kuku would be the first person to put his hand up to be the captain of a sinking ship.

Mako, I had no intentions of attacking The Loop or Maria. I do know that a para praxis can get a guy killed around here. If I said anything it was due to frustration nothing to do with any dislike to your city or your members, of that I have none.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee, I... 

I...

I...

I...

I...

I...

I...

You...

He...

Him...

That...

There...

I...

You were saying?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Kuku, do you not care that your lack of respect so openly to a godfather might not just reflect badly on yourself, but your family?
We have had no interactions in the past, but I have seen you out in the streets a lot, some good threads have come from you ill admit, but also a lot of bad things being said. Personally, I feel that if someone has been kind enough to give you a home..you should at least respect that person enough to maintain a good street image, and not shoot your mouth off at a godfather so quickly..thats just bad grace man.
Report Post Tip

Kuku, do you not care that your lack of respect so openly to a godfather might not just reflect badly on yourself, but your family?
We have had no interactions in the past, but I have seen you out in the streets a lot, some good threads have come from you ill admit, but also a lot of bad things being said. Personally, I feel that if someone has been kind enough to give you a home..you should at least respect that person enough to maintain a good street image, and not shoot your mouth off at a godfather so quickly..thats just bad grace man.

Genocide, Kuklinski thrives off these kinda of things. It excites him, probably a tad bit too much.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip
Tony sits on the curb with a box of popcorn watching the events unfolding.

"This is interesting"
Report Post Tip
My father died for what he believed in. Many will follow.

Money talks and Achilles will falls.

We are the 1%.
Report Post Tip

Its interesting how people come to the streets and speak on things like this, yet offer no evidence. Conspiracy theories with no proof cause one thing, a loss of respect for the theorist.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the Durden pro tbh.

Report Post Tip

You are being dealt with elsewhere on the Streets, Achilles.

And you will be dealt with in due course.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Chicago Don Shootings BGs?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL