Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:59:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What Life of ours taught U? Started by: Seven on Sep 17, '14 02:12

In the begginings I was afraid of Death, I didn't wanna die. Then I realised Death was just some company. Biz as usual, U might say... But Death reveals the gap between Hoes and Friends, if u pay her the right price. The order of things is a lil different: Friends do the job freely at some higher cost for them, Hoes take the money first, don't do the job, and die next... Different Deaths have different prices too.

All in all it's like gaining experience for another dimension's life, paid by your time here and there at the same time...

Report Post Tip

It's all about boats and hoes lad, and don't you ever forget that.

Report Post Tip

No one made starships out of boats...

Report Post Tip

Starships were meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky. Can’t stop ‘cause we’re so high, let’s do this one more time..

Report Post Tip

The choice of kill is a choice of will?

Report Post Tip
Sure they did...in their mind or was it reality disguised as a thought within their mind and they Only access true reality through sleep?
Report Post Tip

@ BrickHasAGrenade: I couldn't answer this question better than time...

Report Post Tip
Fair enough, Did I weird you out with the strange theory I saw in a movie?
Report Post Tip

No, not at all, mate. I just like to think and I like when someone else do too.

Another lesson (not connected with u, don't worry) i got here in realy early: u never shoot ur deathwish, somebody does it before for a cause that isn't having anything to do with yours...

Report Post Tip
If you'd like to learn more about the theory watch inception you will then truly understand the meaning of confusing.
Report Post Tip

En is eavesdropping on a conversation and can't help but butt in.

Hey Buddy, what was that? I didn't understand this part.

u never shoot ur deathwish, somebody does it before for a cause that isn't having anything to do with yours...

I'm kinda beat so I might have missed the meaning. can you enlighten me? 

Report Post Tip

I will.

Report Post Tip

Enaento:

Did u ever wish to kill somebody? If not, u can't understand...

Report Post Tip
Brick looks at en and says "You shall be enlightened soon for now wait with patience while we discover the meaning of life."
Report Post Tip

Okay Seven. Running it back through my mind with that in mind, I understand. Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Lol, don't understand me wrong, I am just speaking in general thoughts.

Maybe it would be more clear if I said: "U can't kill a person u consider meriting death if it really merits it, coz someone else with the same conclusion, able to, will do it before u, and the cause of it's death would be different than the  one u would wish was..."

Report Post Tip

One time, dis life taught me a verrrrrry important lesson. I was out walkin' my cat with Mr. Vodquila who is also a vampire in his spare time and can be hired out for children's birthday parties. Trust me, he's good. 

TinyTina winks.

Mr. Vodquila tripped over Fountains of Rocks, thats the name of my cat, and fell into an old lady. While they were all sprawled out on the ground I dashed after the old lady's purse and skitterd off into an alley way. That is how me and Fountains of Rocks joined the life of crime. Unfortunately that viscious feline was hit by a bus five minutes later. Five minutes later! In the middle of our celebration party. We were popping bottles, sure, in the middle of the street, but didn't the bus know to not run over Fountains of Rocks???

Report Post Tip

TinyTina:

Fountains are a pretty mighty symbol of life, if u wanna my opinion. Those 5 minutes might evoque 5h in one's understanding, 5days in another, 5 months in a third and 5 years for someone else...

Report Post Tip

TinyTina was in her head thinking about a great and enchating land of death balls of fire. It was a pleasant day, sun was shining and the birds were singing, but that just was not going to work out. TinyTina wanted mayhem. She wanted death balls of fire. So, that's what TinyTina got. It was amazing until someone said her name. She was snapped back to reality. 

What?!?

Her eyes were giant moons. Full moons full of eyes. 

Who is dis guy?

Report Post Tip

He might have just been / just have been a trollin, trollin, trollin guy, I donow... Some guessed better...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Life of ours taught U?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL