Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:37:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Protection Order - The Arctic Monkeys Started by: Cantillon on Sep 17, '14 13:46

Due to the death of AlexTurner I am putting a protection order out on anyone bearing the tags:

"The Arctic Monkeys"

This will last for seven days from now and will be enforced by all of New York.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Aye! 

Report Post Tip
Savannah has be informed
Report Post Tip

Luigi sits by a local coffee shop, sipping on his coffee reading the newspapers with some of his family members around him, as he listens to PaulyD warning on Queens district about the Artic crew.

May these men find their path on these streets. I assure our district won't step on them, me and my fellas will enforce that.

Luigi continues reading on the newspaper on the crime news, following the obituary list, finishing his coffee.

Report Post Tip

La Famiglia Albizzi has been informed. We are sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

"Brooklyn have been informed."

Report Post Tip

This is indeed sad news, my bunch have been informed.

Report Post Tip

Informed. 

Report Post Tip

Credit for giving these members a lot more thought than their previous leader did.

Report Post Tip

Amusing that the hand of the most obvious; shameless; selfish crew leader, comes forward with a comment like that.

You realise if your crew leader hadn't acted like such a Marvin this likely would not have happened? 

Report Post Tip

How on earth does Achilles actions have an effect on AlexTurner retiring?

Alex failed to kill Achilles before he retired.. is that what your referring to? The fact that Alex was lured by the big hit before making an exit isn't Achilles fault at all.

Report Post Tip

Glad to have amused you, Rich.

You're clearly deluded, but I'm pleased to put smiles on faces wherever I can. 

Report Post Tip

Simple cause and effect.

Action: Achilles acts like an asshole.

Result: Achilles is hit listed for $200,000,000

If he wasn't such a dick, he wouldn't have been hit listed, and wouldn't have been shot at.

It's not the most responsible act from the crew leader who shot at him, but lets be real for a second if he acted like a respectable crew leader he wouldn't be getting shot at and Alex would still be alive....

It's really that simple.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hahahaha. Oh Bejesus. Praise the Lord for this hit being the cause of all evil within this world.

A crewleader. A leader of men. Has tried to get rich quick, failed and not been man enough to take his punishment and retired. Yet this is the fault of the man he could not kill?

So let me be clear? Alex didn't see anything wrong with what Achilles said. Well, not enough to shoot him anyway. But once $200,000,000 was involved he suddenly decided that nasty man needed to die?

I am sorry. But no. Just. No.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

And if Adam hadn't convinced Eve to let him show her a good time, none of us would be here at all, so really, using the RichFroning method of assigning blame, it must be all Adam's fault. 

Or Eve's. 

I'm not sure which.

One of the two though. 

Or maybe the snake's?

Eh, I don't know. But I'll tell you this, one thing I am absolutely bloody certain about is that this death is definitely not fault of the guy who decided to retire after (putting it kindly) a monumental error of judgement, leaving his crew without sponsorship and protection. Na, clearly he isn't at fault here. He certainly acted like a respectable crew leader. Unlike that pesky Achilles who didn't even have the good grace to stand still and die quietly.

What a fucker.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I think that Alex had been wanting to retire for a while, and wanted to go out with a boom. Taking a shot on Achilles would surely do just that and it would give his son a decent inheritance. I don't know what went trough his mind when he took the shot, but I do understand why he retired instead of waiting to get shot for his actions.

Knowing that he was defeated and would be captured, Brutus committed suicide.

Brutus tried, Brutus failed, Brutus took his own life.

Alex tried, Alex failed, Alex took his own life.

Yes, Alex was wrong in his judgement, and no, I don't think Achilles is to blame for this. Money is a cruel master, my friends.

Report Post Tip

Since we are all just spit-balling theories until we hear otherwise, allow me to toss my own in:

A crewleader. A leader of men. Has tried to get rich quick, failed and not been man enough to take his punishment and retired.

Do you really think it was as simple as a "get rich quick" thing?  I don't.  I assume there is a lot more to it than that.

If he suicides, his family stays alive.  If he doesn't, you guys kill his family.  I think he made the right call after the shot was missed.  I think once the shot was missed, being "man enough" was doing whatever it took to ensure the safety of his family. Taking your own life to keep your members alive says something.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TinyTina had been sipping her soda pop as she listened to this argument of great minds play out. After listening to Refresher1, her soda was sprayed from her mouth, the cup tossed aggressively at the ground.

Whaaaaaat are my pretty little ears hearing exactly Refresher1? If Alex had not taken his life and his punishment was delivered by the hands of his godfather instead of his hands his whole crew would have been slaughtered like turkey's on thanksgiving? That straight up just sounds crazy my rasta friend. CRAZY. And I know crazzzzzzy. 

Now unless Alex's whole family was pressuring Alex into taking the shot at Achilles, who knew they might be greedy goblins just as much as their boss, I see no reason for anyone to kill his whole family. I'm going to take a nice shot in the dark and say Alex acted alone. Why would his beautiful family members take bullets along with his face? They wouldn't! They would be added to a nice sparkly protection order, aka saving their fine behinds, just like they are now.

Who really killed AlexTurner?!!?? It is fairly obvious that aliens are behind it. They wanted his brain to study so they brain washed him to do a very, rebellious thing. The aliens knew the community would blame Achilles and know one would ever think about aliens. Oh, they didn't think about me. Gotchya.

Report Post Tip

Heel sidesteps Tina's cup.

It seems pretty likely to me that his crew would have been fine and even assuming he thought otherwise, if his priority was ensuring the safety of his family; why shoot at all? He needlessly put his crew in harm's way seemingly all in a bid to collect $200,000,000. You can try and see the silver lining in his actions if you want, but really, all retiring after a monumental fuck up says is that you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Report Post Tip

If you're going to take a nice shot in the dark TinyTina i'm going to have to take a horrible shot in the light and say the opposite. AlexTurner wasn't a stupid man. I know you're not saying he was by that but although his actions might have been a tad on the idiotic side in taking the shot I would think that some sort of precautions were taken. For example, if I was to even consider taking the shot anyone who has been around the block a few times would have spoken with his or her most trusted advisers and/or friends, decided on taking the action and would have all manoeuvred themselves in to a position where they were the only ones to see the shot take place and therefore disposing of any potential witnesses. I'd also imagine that Mr Turner thought he was going to actually make the shot and try and get away with it scot free knowing one of his most trusted might have been the only one to witness the incident.

Now I wasn't awake at the time of the shot but on speaking with some people it's apparent that a few of AlexTurners own were in Las Vegas when the shot took place and those are only the ones that those who should have gone to spec savers could see. This is also Las Vegas we're talking about, a city that is very rarely visited these days by the criminal population due to lack of business there. 

This for me alone would have been grounds enough to remove AlexTurner as well as those he has deemed trusted enough to hold positions of Made Man and up. 

So I have to agree with Refresher1 and say there was more than meets the eye than a simple greed to AlexTurner's failed attempt to take the bountry and that by him retiring suddenly probably saved the life of his members. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order - The Arctic Monkeys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL