Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:48:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Protection Order - The Arctic Monkeys Started by: Cantillon on Sep 17, '14 13:46
Hi, Jono. I appreciate your insight. In regards to your "horrible shot in the light" - if is there's truth to your revealing hypothesis about AlexTurner surrounding himself with his friends and advisers, it does beg the question why no further action has been taken from either side. If I had dodged a bullet from a suicidal Don and had any inkling that a whole bunch of his well-connected cronies knew about it, and took precautions to hide it - I'd be pretty hell bent on settling the score!
Report Post Tip

So turns out I got my facts wrong with Las Vegas. The rest still stands though, if I was to take the shot... That is how it would be done and i'd imagine any one else with a brain would do as well. 

Report Post Tip

It seems enough shit talk has taken place for me to come out and set the record straight on this.

AlexTurner did not have enough active members to attempt to pull off a successful witness statement catch in New York which is the city he took the shot on Achilles. The reason AlexTurner took a shot at Achilles are simple, He was bored of this life and wanted to go out with a bang. He did not give one single fuck about his members suiciding was out of poor selfishness so no one else would get the kill.

While I am here I would also like to say to Rich_Frooning, you come from the bloodline of the most selfish person I have ever encountered, for you to come out here and say the shit you did only means you are trying to stir a reaction that will benefit your now sad and pathetic existence which revolves around trying to make the 303 mad. Any chance of a one line quote of how much the 303 piss you off Rich? 

Remember Rich no cursing It might get hitlisted!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Seems I spelled your name wrong RichFroning I do sincerely apologise for that. Please don't ask other people to kill me over it.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Roger that! :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I had not realised we were making this a bloodline argument.

Your line is clearly to wet behind the ears to remember Achilles "of nimble feet and huge pee" pee" roguing and killing 80% of the leaders for the Lolz of it.

That is the lineage you are defending. Under the very same name.

Some more knowledge would serve you well godfather Cuntillion sir.

If my bloodline is guilty of anything it is being far too trusting. I make the mistake of giving people the benefit of the doubt.
I do hope you can excuse the spelling error sir.

Hardly the saint, RichFrongoon. 

Or maybe your bloodline was just being a trusting individual when they shot CaptianBubbleBeard and sent him to an early grave to break a protection order that you gave no shits about. Or was it their trust that wouldn't allow you to pitch in only a million a dollars a week into a pot for your city? Ohh, I can feel the trust when they were about to make their move on Chicago and looked to the rest of your city and said "Either you're with me, or you're not, but I'm going to put the whole city on blast whenever I fire the first shot."

Yes, all qualities of a man being far too trustworthy and not just a piece of shit.

What I always seen was a man about himself, even when he wanted to pack up his bags and move to LA, all out of being a trustworthy individual, I'm sure. Instead of focusing on getting the people around you into great spots, you wanted a whole city to yourself.

Who gave who the benefit of the doubt?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $220,000 Tip
And I bet my Dad could beat up your Dad as well, Rich.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Rich I had to consult many historians to find the story you managed to dig up on Achilles bloodline and to be honest what he managed to pull off was quite impressive.  You did fail to mention he was a Crew leader at the time this happened which I feel is a pretty important piece of information to leave out.

If I go far enough back into my bloodline and I am sure if you go far enough back into yours we have both done some shady shit Rich. I was simply bringing up what I remember of your bloodline back when you they were running Staten Island and even then I was only bringing up the last few weeks of N4G's run when he was listening to people who were feeding him half truths and lies with some added bullshit for good measure.

I know you aren't an idiot and you know as well as I do that the hit on Achilles is not because he called people pissants or fuckers. It's because he threatened to kill people who got money from the gods to buy bodyguards without giving a dime in earnings to their CL. I am sure your bloodline has experienced this in the past. He is being punished for giving an opinion that put in jeopardy some of the gods earnings which I also know if you were not just trying to be a dick you would also be completely against.

Report Post Tip

lol

I had not realised we were making this a bloodline argument.

Your line is clearly to wet behind the ears to remember Achilles "of nimble feet and huge pee" pee" roguing and killing 80% of the leaders for the Lolz of it.

That is the lineage you are defending. Under the very same name.

Some more knowledge would serve you well godfather Cuntillion sir.

If my bloodline is guilty of anything it is being far too trusting. I make the mistake of giving people the benefit of the doubt.

As Cantillon said, did you not remember his bloodline was a crew leader? That's called war, not a 'rogue' attempt.

Who cares about his lineage? I didn't know Achilles, nor his lineage. It doesn't matter.

This is fucking rich, Rich. You all of all people claiming people need more knowledge? Hah! I honestly did chuckle at this.

Lets take a step back for a moment. Remember Godmother Maple of The Loop? The city of Chicago? You had a personal vendetta against the bloodline of Maple and tried to use an extremely weak excuse of 'She killed her own crew leader for killing another crew leader'. You are the absolute most arrogant little shit I've ever met in my life, and I've met a fair few arrogant shits. Your bloodline, Numbers4Glory, tried to fight Chicago and my ancestor, who was one of New Yorks leaders, knew your and your districts guns. You guys had no chance and you would have only gotten your city killed. But wait, you didn't care did you? You would have done it and taken pros and let your comrades die out.

Hahahahaha! Your bloodline is guilty of being far too trusting? Give me a fucking break. Lets recall when your bloodline shot forts for over a month to troll and then we got over it like normal people. Godfather Jeddy gave you a spot in his Godfather family back then when your OOC friend decided to rogue out and you made the decision to dick over the people that gave you a chance again. Remember that? I do.

How about the time your blood was a right hand man to Handsome Rob most recently before he stepped down. Godfather SammyGravano killed Princess. I personally put out a protection order to protect my friends former district. I do recall after Godmother Princess' death, you decided to rogue out and attack a member of New York, while we were the ones protecting you and your district? Oh wait, you didn't care for your district. It is pathetic.

Cantillon said it best. JohnnyNoName also has a saying about people like you. You know what they say man.

Report Post Tip

Desmand had been pulling his best "Jake" over the last few weeks but had been in the crowd listening to the public roasting of the African Prince bloodline. A man he'd written several pieces on during his time as lead journalist and editor for his paper Deliberations with Desmand. He started waving his arm up in the air once Kyubey had finished speaking, jumping up and down.

"Me, me.. me!!" 

He shouted, unable to contain his excitement. Finally Kyubey spotted him and asked the question "what do we say Desmand?"

"Is it........ shitters gonna shit?" 

Report Post Tip

Zephyra had been listening in on the conversation. Her eyes narrowed she looked around the men talking about bloodlines. Stepping out from the fringe of the crowd so she could speak clearly in case someone should be unable to hear her.

Bloodlines? As much as this is my favourite topic in the place perhaps someone should make their own speech on another corner? Last I checked this was a lovely order from New York to protect New York members not a line for everyone to come bashing bloodlines.

The past is the past. Leave it there, shall we? A future is much brighter without everyone's demons coming out to play havoc. We all know those pointing fingers or berating others don't have an immaculate past either.

With a quick turn on her heel she wanders off into the dark streets.

Report Post Tip

Boy oh boy that band wagon is looking awfully full.

All that effort to beat on a dead horse?

Big bad bored bullies....

*yawns*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order - The Arctic Monkeys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL