Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 08:22:09
Page:  1 
Nameplay RP Started by: Louis-Man on Sep 18, '14 03:17

So the other day I'm sitting at the local speakeasy over on Floyd_Street drinking some Orangejuice- and Gin two cubes of Icewhile smoking a cigar, my Standard routine. Combining hooch like that with Seven hours of heavy gambling, Riffraff, and many other Temptation's can make a man defy Gravity, so it's no wonder I lost focus for a while. I was daydreaming about the Eden or Utopia that i'll someday Makoff to whenever I'm done Scarin the local shopkeepers, and putting the Bighurt on anybody who gets in my way. As I snap out of my fantasy world I notice a BigBlack guy and some kind of native, maybe he's Choctaw or Cherokee,who knows really. Both of them dressed rather Spunky so I figured they had ties with other families. The native had a Major_Beard that needed a serious trim, while the black guy had a Sinister look to him. The odd pair seemed to standout the most out of all the local Liar's and Whor-able _Shaydee_ folks who hung around this joint. I only came to this place cause it's where I met my good pal Whatsername, um o yea Maria. Yea that girls is a real Dollface, she was on my Durden Family Genocide hitsquad when I was just TheNewguy. If it wasn't for her and AnnieOakley being out on Recon with me one night, it's likely I'd be flying in the Sky with my fallen DarkAngel's or burning in Hades with the Devil, or simply JustDedI have a lot of Respect for those two i thought to myself as I suddenly felt Two_Taps on my shoulder. I looked back and it was FastfingersFreddy, he gave me a nod and I knew it was time to get to the daily business. So we went to collect on the local Asschicken's and do our runs, although I really needed Abed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I once let a Fart which killed a Bee. If there would be more of them, it would've been Genocide.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Nameplay RP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL