Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:12:29
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
"Your Pockets and My Hands" Started by: FastFingersFreddy on Sep 18, '14 18:56

Many years ago my ancestors landed here on the very first boat to these new shores, life as a criminal was bound to happen. Times were hard and not what any of the flyers I saw in mother Russia even came close to the depravity of this so called "Promised Land"

Drugs and liquor was everywhere but the thing that caught their eye was the bulging pockets of the people here that were well off.

My family adopted the new rule of "If they don't see, you they won't miss it"

It was a hard but sometime fulling life.....we did lose a few cousins to a over active and protective few people. This was a black time for all. Many said that if you have the money don't show it off. (Use the bank) Others did not care at all about sharing there wealth, they could make more on the next pickup. Of course back then the pockets were made deeper and many could reach deep for a lot of cash.

Now with the new money clips the amount was limited to 5k not bad still, and any Rich person should and would never miss that amount.

So if you see any of me or any of my Russian friends near your pockets be for warned "We may ...no we will lighten your load if you choose to show off your wealth.

Bank it or Live with a lighter load.

Thanks for your time and have a good day turns and heads towards the bank were the pickings are good.

Report Post Tip
What's a life of crime without truly stealing from your fellow mobsters?!?! Forget their stance, to me stealing is stealing. If you're gonna do it to someone that doesn't like it better be stealthy. And to hell with returning the money! What's the point in stealing if you're just going to return it?!?!
Report Post Tip

My point also

Hence I have adopted the stance of "Live with it" 5k really is not worth the pain of arguing over. If you are so hooked on the

"IT MY MONEY"   if you want to save it Bank it

Report Post Tip
Or both parties can get into it, one shoots the other and both end up dead over a lousy 5k. That's why mugging is a good addition, if you want to steal from someone and they don't like it you have the risk of losing a lot of money on hand or your gun which also has a monetary value as well as it's your damn gun. Both have happened to me, and I have seen multiple people from both sides of this issue die over it. Doesn't make sense to me but someone has to have the bigger sword right?
Report Post Tip
Your Free to "MUG ME" if you see me in your pockets.
Because I won't be paying you back.
Live with it.

This just happens to be in my paperwork
Report Post Tip
I only give back to those that ask for it that I like. Other than that your money is banked right after I take it. As long as city rules don't differ from my personal rules I am the same way. But some cities do say read the profile and since I am in no way in any power I follow these rules.
Report Post Tip

5 k can be earned by a gangster in 5 minutes I don't understand why anyone would have an issue. The banks have been here longer for that matter.

If people are to lazy to make a couple more clicks and bank it, then their pockets will be open for any attack now matter what the profile says .

Report Post Tip
There are people out there that believe it is detrimental to them other than the fact they are out 5k. They feel it makes them weaker. That's the only excuse I have heard at least.
Report Post Tip

Well that would be an interest thought...not true, but worthy of some debate.

Report Post Tip
I want to keep all my money as 99% gets tributes so anyone who enters these pockets gets mugged.
Report Post Tip

its part of the game.. whats 5k to people its nothing ... if they cry like bitches then they need to be shot.

Report Post Tip

Let's see, well I have PP'd Brick countless times. 

Chocolope chuckles

What I find even more funny is that a lot of those that complain about the measly 5k I steal from them and then wipe my ass with is that they will gamble away so much more than that then publicly say it to the rest of the crew. But if a FAMILY member reaches into their pocket they get all uppity about it, even though that family member is most likely going to contribute that to their leader instead of waste it to some blackjack dealer. 

I got mugged less than 5 minutes ago as well, oh well, good thing I banked their 5,000 right after I did it!

Report Post Tip

BoomBoomBetty nods in agreement, however she raises her right index finger to make a point.

My great great...great grand-mother believed the same as all  of you. However, a certain pickpocket incident was brought to her attention and with a roll of her eyes, she dismissed it. "Oh please, just bank your money." she said, or something of the sort.

Well, not only she got into trouble with one Godfather, but she got into trouble with two Godfathers. She ended up apologising (with clentched teeth) and made restitution of course.

From that point on, without changing her personal opinion, she learned to respect other peoples wishes and made sure people around her checked suits before posing such an act.

You need to tread carefully, you never know who you are dealing with.

Report Post Tip
Hey chocolope I've never complained when you PPed me and it was poker not black jack plus I won more than I lost lel.
Report Post Tip

Out of a flash Castiel appears, he stumbles around. Seeming drunk.

I found a liquor store...and...and drank it.

All all in all, why must we discuss pick pocketing? We are all thieves. Am I right?

Report Post Tip
Pockets are to be picked. Shit 5k isn't bad compared to the days my ancestors first arrived in New York City.

Lucky for us these days we don't have to worry about enormous mount of money getting taking.

My thing is this if your going to cry about getting robbed then your in the wrong fucking business pal. Go get a job like a good ol boy and girl and quit your b!Tching. Enough said.

When stealthy people steal my money I applaud their skills. But if I do dare see you, well hey you know the rest... mugs and hugs people.

You won't see me complaining either way.
Report Post Tip

I hate you FastFingersFreddy.

Report Post Tip
if you don't want to be mugged. then try to dig your hands inside the pockets of corrupt agents.
Report Post Tip

You all seem to semi agree the PPing is in our lives to stay

Let learn to live with it, many pockets I have picked and many I will still pick.

Kal_El I know where you live and I believe your pockets are next. LOL

Report Post Tip

if you don't want to be mugged. then try to dig your hands inside the pockets of corrupt agents.

Agreed! I guess you can say that's the safest way to go. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Your Pockets and My Hands"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL