Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:48:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Freddy "On Stealing Hubcaps" Started by: FastFingersFreddy on Sep 20, '14 17:02

Annie, sitting in a nice comfy chair reading a romance novel, looks up startled as Jono, Freddy, Louis and some random guy come running inside, soon followed by Liar.  Jono was carrying two hubcaps, Freddy was carrying one and Louis was carrying one. They were rather nice hubcaps... 

Liar came in holding three rather large shopping bags that looked to contain a few handbags and some very nice, very shiny high-heeled pumps.

"Welcome back you all.. I see it must have went well.. Thanks for the money, by the way, Liar!" Annie said to Liar and the four other family members that just walked into the room. "Must have had some successful drug sales, or you got lucky digging in someone's pockets.. or on someone's table..," she said, as she looked over at Freddy and smiled.

Jono had everyone set the hubcaps in a back room where he began to polish them all with wax to make them sparkle.

Annie wondered to herself who the lucky guy was to lose the hubcaps this time..

"So who was the winner winner this time?" she asked Louis.

She laughed aloud as Louis said it was the local drunky of Detroit, GinX.

"Well I'm sure they will be quickly replaced, so you will have another job soon!", said Annie as Jono and everyone else walked back into the front room of the HQ.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gives out my gifts of guns with diamonds on handles to Chelsea and Annie, hands the fellas a silk scarf each and a tortoise.

Wow this is such a nice scarf liar!! I like it, just like the one's my father used to where. But a tortoise!?!?!?! What the hell am I supposed to do with this!! I'm Louis The Lizard, not Louis The Tortoise!!!! You could mess up a mans reputation like that Liar! 

Can we take him back to the store and see if they will let me trade up for a Lizard, Not just any ol house lizard though. I need one of those big one's, like the one's in Africa and what not.

Hmm....what do they call them Iguanas I think or fucking Komoto dragon or whatever. Thats what I need. We could keep him in the Monkey Room if he's too big.

Report Post Tip

Well I am pleased you like the scarf as for the tortoise I am not sure it can be exchanged for a lizard as I only saw the local orphanage giving the children tortoises as pets but I will keep an eye out for lizards next time I go shopping ... smiles and makes a note to look up the type of lizard Louise wants.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Wow, this gun is amazing!" Annie said excitedly to Liar. "Thank you! I can't wait to shoot some bums with this!"

Annie turned the gun around and around in her hands to examine it closer. 

"A nice shiny Beretta.. This must have cost a ton of money! Are the diamonds REAL!?"

Smiling to herself, Annie thought about all the unlucky folks that would soon be shot with this shiny piece of metal...

Report Post Tip

NO!!! YOU WERE SAYING IT TO ME!!!!

If anyone was outside the headquarters of Fortuna they would have been able to clearly hear TinyTina shouting at the top of her lungs. Then, all of a sudden, the door to the headquarters flew open and TinyTina stomped out. She was upset, pissed. She wanted to threaten people’s lives, the lives of their children, the lives of their small stupid fucking barking dogs. She wanted world control, domination. She wanted to laser beam people from space, from the moon. Pick them all off like little ants. Boom! Boom! Headshot!!!

She just needed some space from her family. Sure, she loved them like Frankenstein loved his monster, like sharks love surfers, how kittens love ovens, but living with them and seeing them and doing organized crimes with them (specially when BigBlack never showed up on time and they  would all have to sit in a parking lot for hours and hours until he showed up and then they’d be able to attempt the crime). It was all just a little too much. TinyTina needed to go live in a tree for a few days. Cook squirrels over an open flame. Chase down and scare the shit (literally) out of children. 

As TinyTina skipped down the streets of The Loop she remembered Don Jono and his marry crew of hubcaps and people. The hubcaps were more important than the people as they were worth stealing. The people were just his workers, the stealers for his epic monument of hubcaps. Or something. TinyTina didn’t know the story, she had just heard rumors here and there. Though, the hubcap stealing crew sounded like a good time. Maybe a better time than Fortuna. TinyTina decided right then and there that she’d fine the forts and ask them to teach her the arts.

Hello? HELLO!!!!! Will someone teach me the art of the hubcap stealing?

Report Post Tip

Piccolo sat by one of the tables in Fort Izzel, reading a novel while eating a chocolate chip cookie. To his legs rested two used hubcaps, stolen not too long ago.

"Hello? HELLO!!!!!"

Piccolo almost choked on his cookie upon hearing a stranger yelling loudly outside the crew's fort.

Cough. Cough. Spit.

He finally spat the cookie's bite off to the table and then looked around. He tapped on his chest twice in order to let out any remaining bits of his dear cookie.

"What was that?"

He grabbed his gun and looked around suspiciously. He shouldn't go out like that, it'd be too dangerous. He stood up and briefly took a look around in order to make sure no one's around. He stuffed the cookie in his mouth and stood up.
After a short search for any enemy or rival in the surrounding area, he sighed and went back to his book and sat down, his legs wrapping the hubcaps protectively.

"I should hand 'em to Jono soon. It won't do me any good to keep these."

Annie jumped as she heard a woman outside screaming, then Piccolo got up briefly, clutching his gun, then decided against it and sat back down.

"Hopefully whoever that is goes away fast.. I would have to have to sick the dogs on her..," she said to Piccolo.

Soon after, Jono walked into the room and told everyone to just stay calm and she'll go away. That it was just TinyTina, and that this wasn't the first time she has been around someone else's HQ.

"So she's a regular, huh?" and said, starting to laugh at the thought.

Ten minutes passed and Tina was still outside, trying to look through the cracks in the gate. She even tried to climb the gate, with no success.

After that failed attempt, she was seen walking away by one of the guards, who then notified Jono that the scene was now clear, and that Tina left, mumbling to herself.

"She must have been drunk or something...", Annie said, chuckling lightly.

Report Post Tip

hate***

Report Post Tip

Annie* lol

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Freddy "On Stealing Hubcaps"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL