Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:04:30
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Protection Order Started by: PantiesBeDroppin on Sep 21, '14 00:38
As I do not have the power or authority to issue any type of official order to any of the district heads, consider this more of a protection request rather than an order.

I'd like to request that protection be extended to all the lovely ladies out there. Y'all know who you are. The ones that brighten this bleak blackish-grey mafia landscape with your beauty. Far too many to list by name. Keep on doin' what you doin' ladies and know that PantiesBeDroppin appreciates y'all.

Thanks in advance to everybody heeding this humble request. I just think that instead of shootin the ladies we should be lovin them like I do. I sure do love em all.

PantiesBeDroppin nods his head respectfully to everybody and smiles, pimp hand still strong as ever.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $200,000 Tip

The Bronx has been informed!

Report Post Tip

Friends of Dorothy have been informed.

Report Post Tip
As CL of the crew The Exiles, this news has been carried out to the rest of my hearty crew.

Thank you
Report Post Tip
Finn- has been informed.

This protection order will be followed strictly.
Report Post Tip

This sounds like a reasonable order.

Report Post Tip

Just throw him into the trunk.

TinyTina gave the order to Mr. Pinky and then watched him toss the guy they were picking up into the truck. The trunk wasn’t open. He had just tossed him at the truck. TinyTina smacked her forehead with her hand. 

Mr. Pinky, I know I hired you for muscle and not brains, but honestly…

TinyTina was pint size as any thirteen year old girl was. She didn’t have the upper body strength to carry out the order her boss had given her the night before. Pick up the goons that were trying to sell drugs on her turf. Teach them a lesson and if they didn’t listen, get them out of town. So TinyTina had called up Mr. Pinky and Fred to help her out. Gather the guys and collect them to the library’s basement. That’s where TinyTina did all her torture. Fred walked over to the trunk and opened it up. Mr. Pinky picked up the thug and tossed him into it. 

Finally. Now drive me to my lair of excellence and torture.

All three of them got into the car, TinyTina had called shot gun. After they had gotten the two goons out of the car, into the basement and strung up to the car battery, TinyTina got down to business.

Are you going to sell drugs on my boss’s territory anymore?

She asked the goon with the bad tattoos first. They were just terrible. She hoped the artist got shanked in jail. He wasn’t allowed to live after creating such terrible art. The goon’s mouth was still taped over so his only reply were a few deep grunts.

I’m sorry what did you say? Mr. Pinky did you hear what he said? Fred? Did you guys hear that he is not going to stop? That’s what I heard. Give him a shock.

TinyTina gave Mr. Pinky the nod and he cranked up the generator sending volts of electricity through bad tattoo’s nipples. That’s when the phone rang. TinyTina whipped around and glared at Fred. ​ 

Who is that? Did you tell your girlfriend where we are tonight…again? I told you to stop doing that. After these goons, you’re going in the chair if that is her.

TinyTina walked over to the phone and answered. It wasn’t Fred’s girlfriend. Thank god. She had this high pitched obnoxious nagging voice that just drained you as it went on and on. Instead it was one of her criminal coworkers. 

“Any of the goons you picked up today, any of them females?”

No.

“Okay good.”

What? Why?

“Some guy from LA put out a protection order for all the ladies. I don’t really know what it’s all about, but better be safe than sorry.”

Well…whatever. No females in my house tonight. 

TinyTina hung up the phone and turned back to Mr. Pinky and Fred.

Alright boys, lets get to killing. 

Report Post Tip

The order will be carried out with the upmost care.

Report Post Tip

Nice order Panties, agreed. :)

Report Post Tip

I have informed myself and will follow said order

Report Post Tip

Ill be sure to inform Corktown right away Mr. Be Droppin. :)

Report Post Tip
Johnny bravo has been informed.
Report Post Tip
Human Growth Hormones
Report Post Tip

The_Dutchman listens to the request being spoken out

"Hmmhmm, yes, this is a very noble request, and should make kind of sense.
However, we have few guarantee in these streets nowadays of course..."

The_Dutchman speaks these words and then looks down for a second. Then he looks up and smiles

"But when i see the support around me, who knows we'll be alright. You have my guarantee, at least. For what it means..."

Report Post Tip
Haha um I feel a little creeped out.
Report Post Tip

This has to be one of the better requests that i have heard so far, lol

Report Post Tip

I think that this protection order failed. Just a little bit.

Report Post Tip

It is true Raina My Panties has been beside himself over the request being ignored i have heard him cry himself to sleep every night saying WHY???MY GOD WHY THE LADIES???? as we know my sexybeast of a RH wants nothing but loving showen to us of the fairer sex.

Report Post Tip
This is a stupid speech. Fucking asking for women what the Fuck have happened to the streets? Fucking waste of my fucking time.
Report Post Tip
Get the hell out of here AssChicken this is for serious responses only.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL