Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:32:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Protection Order Started by: PantiesBeDroppin on Sep 21, '14 00:38
Get the hell out of here? Heh. Shitty ass fucking Bullshit speech. Begging for women how sad and pathetic.
Report Post Tip
AssChicken you couldn't even get some from HumanGrowthHormone much less a woman. PantieBeDroppin don't need to beg for no ladies. Pimp hand way to strong for that
Report Post Tip
I honestly don't have time for this Bullshit. Keep my crew members out of your shitty little speech.
Report Post Tip
Speaking of members, PantiesBeDroppin's got a member like you wouldn't believe, ladies.
Report Post Tip

Mr AssChicken, does your ass get jealous with all the shit that comes out of your mouth? I find it funny how your critical about a speech in the streets but you never made one of your own before. It would be a sight to see for you to put more than two sentences together without "shit", "hahaha", or "m8" in it. But of course, that's just my opinion.

Also, I want to clarify something. If you want your members to only participate in speeches you see fit, then that's your job - not PantiesBeDroppin. He's not forcing anyone to listen when he speaks out loud to the masses.

Report Post Tip
He used a member of my crew so yeah I'm pissed m8. Anyway I don't care what you say m8. He's a pathetic little begging shit hahahahah. Anyway m8 I have 2 online girls on MR so maybe you should take my lead and get laid? Rofl. Thanks for your input though m8 shit hahahahah
Report Post Tip
AssChicken you know nothing about the ladies. Pimp Hand WEAK more like it in your case. Me on the other hand... I know everything. I should write a damn BOOK and teach seminars at universities. Ladies 101. And if I did, I would sit you in the corner with a dunce cap. You would require summer school and after-class tutoring. AssChicken's report card??? Sex Ed: F MINUS! Now, I have come to these streets in hopes of protecting one of our community's most valuable resources, the ladies. And you mock me for this? Well, if loving the ladies is a crime, then lock me up and throw away the key! I would be Public Enemy Number One if that were the case. But I can't go to jail you see. The ladies need me. Pimp hand too strong for all of that m8. But forget all this silliness AssChciken I challenge you to a LADY-OFF

Oct 21, 03:17:00 You have issued a Lady-Off challenge to AssChicken

Report Post Tip
Ladies? ON MR? Guess we learn something new everyday :S
Report Post Tip

Seeing an arguement going on in the streets Chelsea could not help but have a few words to say herself

"I for one greatly appreciate PantiesBeDroppin's efforts at trying to protect the ladies of our world. Do we need it? Well I have met a few who definitely can protect themselves. I personally have OrangeJuice protecting me, Chelsea grins, but even so PantiesBeDroppin you keep doing what you are doing. I wish you well in your Lady-Off with AssChicken and I am sure you shall arise victorious."

Chelsea curtsies and continues minding her own business

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Why thank you, Chelsea. I will mostly likely be moving the challenge to a different location as to not take focus away from this speech's original (and important) intent; protecting the ladies. Thank you for the well wishes. I hope I can count on your support, and that my luck is similar to that of your looks: Good.
Report Post Tip

The fact that this is still going is hilarious. We get it Mr Dropping like the ladies, moving on?

Report Post Tip

Tepid had heard enough, all these concerned individuals approaching him, telling him how PantiesBeDroppin has taken all the women and hoarding them for his own pleasure. Tepid surely had something to say about this, he leaves his work behind and approaches Panties in the street, exactly where he was told he would be.

"Taking the ladies? You have nothing on TepidDelucci, not only do I get the women... Even the men want to join me too, even Mako wanted to join me and be my Right Hand Man... This way he could have sexy time with me all the time and no one would batter an eyelid. You call yourself a player?

They love me for how kind I am to them, the way I protect them and make em feel, I have made men fall in love with my soft nature, I have sat back far too long and listened to you claim to be some Messiah when TepidDelucci has always been around the corner.

I could take all your women, and they'd never want to return to you."

Report Post Tip

Okay if Tepid is involved this thread is no longer hilarious and it is now extremely serious!

Please tepid continue :)

Report Post Tip

Oct 21, 19:15:00 You witnessed TepidDelucci issue a Lady-Off challenge to PantiesBeDroppin

Well...I guess it just got real. Im quite curious how this going to happen...

Report Post Tip

Tepid is going to win that's how it's going to happen though I expect PantiesBeDroppin to put up one hell of a fight.

Report Post Tip

You have to be kidding, Malcolm.. Whenever PBD is around, my ankles suddenly feel warm!

Report Post Tip

"That's only your ankle Tyrion, I can make much much more feel warm with just being around."

Tepid looks over to Malcom and winks, as Malcom blushes you notice his legs slowly cross and then him walking away.

"See Tyrion, loo break."

Report Post Tip

By this time Zoey was already back in her hotel room.The wink that was intended for MalcomReynolds was piercing. It reached through malcom went around the corner up the hotel and in the bedroom of Zoey...She had to take a seat because it was such a sudden feeling of joy that ran through her veins. She opened up the window an yelled from afar.

WINKING IS NOW OFF LIMITS. IT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH.

She couldnt help but wonder how PantiesBeDroppin could possibly match that wink. 

Report Post Tip
Only a wink from you could be so hazardous, ZoeyH, with that deadly beauty of yours and such.

TepidDelucci is indeed an honorable man with an admirable, respectable, beard. Surely someone with such a distinguished beard could consider himself a ladies man. To imply his pimp hand is even remotely close to as strong as mine is laughable though. PantiesBeDroppin can't sport a beard, you see. I'd never get anything done with the ladies constantly asking if they could use it as a seat. Believe me I tried once. It did however allow me to walk around all day donning the scent of a woman, which I enjoyed. It smelled heavenly... not like stale smoke and crumbs from whatever you ate a week ago, Mr. Delucci.

I accept your challenge, Tepid. May the best ladies man win.

PantiesBeDroppin extends his hand to TepidDelucci. His pimp hand.

Report Post Tip

Saints Row is informed!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL