Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 11:52:37
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A good day. Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Sep 23, '14 14:04

Johnny had been on the streets for over two months without taking a break. He had decided to give himself a day off today. He'd make sure to enjoy every bit of it. He thought of having a big family-friends gathering. Having fun alone is good but having fun with people you like is the best. He went over to El Diablos bar and informed the bartender about his intentions so he can be prepared. The only thing that was left, was to inform the people about the event!

He started his quest by going over to SebasianSky and asked him whether he had time for drinking later this evening.
"Hey Seb, how's it going? Busy as always? Wanna take a break? Meet me at El Diablos at eight o' clock.", he said and left before Seb managed to say a single word, leaving him no choice.

The next one on his list was his beloved leader, Genocide . He knew that Geno was really busy these days so he tried to make it short by leaving a letter on his doorstep that said:

Dear Geno,

I know you have been extremely busy lately, but I would really like to see your face later this evening at El Diablos bar.
I hope you will make it.

Regard, Johnny

Johnny looked around him for suspicious faces and went on his way. Next on his list was his best pal, Tizla !
He knew he didn't have to be formal with Tiz. He went over his house and threw a rock, with a note tied on it, on his window. He actually managed to smash the window and he smirked by the result of his actions. He was sure that his buddy wouldn't think wrong of it.
The note said:

Hey bro. Sorry for the glass, will pay it later on.

I'm waiting for you in El Diablos bar at eight. Be there.

Cheers, Johnny

As he moved on, he thought about Maggie_Mae and how much he'd like to see her. However, he felt he was a nuisance to her.
Next stop was Enaento . He was at his family's bar along with Domino and Rangalad .

"How pleasant it is to find all of you here at the same time", he said while greeting everyone.
"I'm expecting you at El Diablo's at eight o' clock. I hope we can stir things up. I've invited many of our common friends. Hope you'll make it.", Johnny says and pauses for a bit. "Ehm... Maybe you could ask Maggie whether she wants to come. If she's busy, I totally understand!", he says and goes out in a rush as if someone was chasing him.
As he was walking away, he could listen to Enaento's laugh. It was definitely because of his behavior.

After that embarrassing moment, Johnny headed home.
"That's almost all. Now I should just drop some calls. Maybe someone will be interested enough to hang out with the handsome Johnny!", he thought to himself while dropping the keys on the counter.

He called Eae , AnnieOakley and of course his buddy Socrates .
He wanted to make sure that nobody would be left out, so he asked Seb if he could hand a sign outside of the Bar about the gathering. Seb nodded in a positive manner and Johnny wasted no time.

Johnny Bravo is hosting a drinking even today at eight o' clock for absolutely no reason!

Friends and admirers are more than welcome to join.

Johnny hoped that a lot of friends would show up for this event. Maybe even some new contacts could come out of this.
Johnny is the social type after all!

Report Post Tip

Annie was jolted out of her daydream as the phone rang in the kitchen of the HQ. She ran and picked up the phone before it rang for the last time.

"Hey Johnny!" She said as she realized who it was. "You're having an alcohol gathering? Of course I will be there. I'll ask Liar if she would like to go too!"

After she hung up the phone, she began to think about who was going to be there, and what exactly she should wear, how she should do her hair...

"Gotta wear something hot..," Annie said to herself as she started getting ready. "Liar, would you like to go to El Diablos with me to meet up with Johnny_Bravo and some other people, have some drinks, talk? You know.. the usual."

Annie smiled as Liar agreed that she would go. 

Liar took off to her room to get dressed and do her makeup and all that other girly stuff...

At thirty til eight, Annie and Liar started walking to El Diablos to meet Johnny and whoever else planned to show up.

On the way there, they saw a few shady faces making shady deals, some people down alleyways talking drunkenly about women they saw doing whatever they were doing, then they soon saw the lights of Main Street beckoning them towards the evening that would soon unfold.

Walking in, they saw Johnny sitting at the table with a few other people, so she waved at them then walked over to the bar to order herself a Martini..

"Liar, would you like a drink?" Annie yelled over to Liar.

After hearing what Liar wanted to drink, she ordered a Cosmopolitan then took it over to the table, handing it to Liar as she set her Martini down on the table, took off her jacket and sat down with her soon to be friends.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Johnny was really happy when AnnieOakley responded in a positive manner on the phone. As the time for the meeting was approaching he realized he should get ready himself. He tried some suits but he couldn't decide, since he was too handsome in almost all of them.

After finally deciding on what he should wear, Johnny decides to be 1 hour earlier on the bar just in case something comes up.
He ordered a tequila and lighted up a cigar. It should be about time that people should be coming up.

Annie was the first to arrive.

"Hello Annie! I'm very glad you made it here. Do I know your friend?", he said and smiled.

Report Post Tip

"You sure don't, Johnny, but she's definitely easy to get to know!" she said to Johnny, who couldn't keep his eyes off of Liar.

Annie looked around the bar to take in her surroundings, then turned back to Johnny and the conversation.

"So.. who else got invited?" she asked Johnny.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Well.. I've told my whole family to come. They are late as always, but what can you do? Family is family!", Johnny says and pauses for a brief moment.

"Then, maybe you know Enaento and Domino . I hope they'll make it. Socrates is also invited. Enough talking though. Should we get to business?" he says as he orders a round of tequila shots.

The waiter serves the ladies first and then Johnny. They all grab their shot and immediately drink it.

"Ah.. Refreshing, isn't it?"

Report Post Tip

Enaento had been a busy little bastard today. He hadn't gotten a chance to tell @Johhny_Bravo he would make it tonight before all hell broke lose! Most of the day had passed before it dawned on him he needed to get back to Johnny!. Enaento wrote out a message and had someone fetch one of his runners. He handed him the note and gave him instructions. The note read:

Hiya Johnny,

Sorry for the late reply my friend. I need a kick ass night! I'll be there and be sure to bring Maggie (she shuffled off to get her hair and nails done when she heard about it ;) ). Domino said something about coming too before she stormed off. I hope you are collecting guns at the door (i kid, I joke).

See you later!

En

Report Post Tip

"Definitely very refreshing!" she said to Johnny. "Starts the night off with a kick to the butt!"

Annie listened to the music from the jukebox for a minute, trying to figure out if she knew who Domino is.

"Well I can't say I know Domino very well but I definitely know Enaento.. He's a good guy!"

Annie remembered her manners and introduced Liar to Johnny.

"Liar, this is Johnny. We've done a few crimes together and managed to become friends! Johnny, this is Liar. Good member of the family and a good friend!"

enjoying the music and itching to get on the dance floor nearly misses the polite introductions and blushes from head to toe at the near impoliteness Hello I am Liar and as Annie says good friends I hope you dont mind my gatecrashing but I insisted on being able to meet the famous Johnny Bravo and experience one of his fabulous parties 

Ciro was handed a small folded piece of paper and told to deliver it to the El Diablos HQ. It seemed like an easy job and it was the only thing his Boss Enaento had asked him to do all day so he was eager to complete the task. He made it to their North Side building which was not far at all from La Famiglia Albizzi's base of operations.

Walking up to the joint he could make out some real sweet happening music emanating from inside. I pushed open the large doors and head to where the music is coming from. There is a large wide open bar area with a few people. The Boss Enaento said to look for some guy named Johnny and I would recognize him because he has this huge blonde flat top that would put Vanilla Ice to shame.

I quickly make out Johnny sitting at the bar with a couple of beautiful broads and hand motion to him from the other side of the bar. Before I can start walking his way some old guy stops me in my tracks....

"Hey you need to see Johnny_Bravo?, who are you?"

"Yo my name is Ciro, I was sent from the Famiglia with a note for Johnny"

I show him the note from Enaento and put my arms up knowing full well he doesn't know who I am and probably wants to pat me down.

He does and then takes me to meet Johnny and I hand deliver the note...........

Report Post Tip

A little confused by the invitation to a gathering, Eae shrugged and decided to go. Who could pass up free drinks? She arrived, Johnny being the only familiar face in the throng of others. Smiling politely at him, she walks over to Johnny.

Hey! Thanks for having me over. How's it going?

Report Post Tip

"Hello Eae, I'm AnnieOakley. You can just call me Annie. It's shorter!," Annie said to Eae when she walked in and sat down, curiously looking around at everyone that was there so far.

She half listened as Johnny and Eae started talking about the happenings of the day.

Annie looked up as a random guy came over with Johnny's Bodyguard, who handed Johnny an unfolded piece of paper with writing scrawled on it. 

"Must be someone's reply to coming to this gathering..," Annie thought to herself.

Annie looked over and caught Liar moving a little to the music and looking at the dance floor.

"We can go dance in a few minutes if you'd like! Sounds like a fun time to me!", she said excitedly to Liar. "Definitely didn't come here to just sit the whole time.."

Report Post Tip

waves and smiles at Eae politely nice to meet you Eae and starts moving to the dance floor 

Report Post Tip

Ciro gets the ok from Johnny to sit at the bar and grab a drink. Another broad - this one with huge wings (whoa never seen that before) - sits down next to Johnny and starts a conversation. They seem to know each other from way back.

La Famiglia is welcome here and boy it sure feels good to knock back a couple whiskies after walking all of 6 blocks to deliver that heavy piece of paper. Just as I sit down a few spaces down the two broads hanging out with Johnny get up and grab each other to head over to the dance floor. They start carving up the wood floors and I just sit their with a dumb stare and ridiculous smile I can hardly contain myself as they twirl and fist pump and laugh while getting jiggy with it. I am really enjoying this place and ask the bartender for another shot of J&B.

Good times......

Report Post Tip

Ciro continues to admire all the happenings and downs another shot of whiskey. He motions to the bartender to come back over.....

"Hey buddy hand me your phone I need to make a call." Ciro dials the number to La Famiglia Abizzi HQ and gets RangaLad on the phone. "Listen Ranga not sure if you're busy but tell the crew there's a real fun little party get together thing going on over here at El Diablos. Tell Enaento to put all his calls on hold and unplug Dominos telegram machine and get the whole crew down here. Major_Beard is gonna get his beard tugged on for sure if he makes it too......" "I don't hear any reply but I can make out the breathing of Ranga on the other end, oh and you probably want to see this wicked looking girl with huge feathery wings carrying around a scepter it's awesome"

No response well Im sure that means yes and hangup

I continue to admire the dancing and tip my glass to Johnny for the invite and start getting into the fist pumping action......

Report Post Tip

Eae smiles as Annie and Liar introduce themselves. Well, at least people here are friendly. 

A pleasure to meet you two as well!

She waves as they head off to the dance floor. Maybe after a few drinks she might join them.

Report Post Tip

When Maggie heard Johnny_Bravo was hosting the gathering then invited her she went out on the town! She got he hair then nails done and went shopping for a new outfit!. Six hours later she breezed into Enaento's Office.

Are you ready to go she asked him. Where is Domino? Isn't she going? What time is Johnny_Bravo having this? Maggie blushed. She had not seen Johnny since the circus. He flattered her much! She can look at him all day! Unfortunately, all other women thought the same!

En laughed. Domino has some unexpected business. When she arrives we will go. Settle down. Johnny_Bravo will be there.

En was teasing her! Maggie's blush turned crimson. I will be in the bar when you are ready! she said in a sharp tone to En. I never! she said when she turned then left. She heard En keep laughing. He will pay for this she thought!

Report Post Tip

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Eae!" she said. I've heard only good things." 

Annie laughed as Liar pulled her to the dance floor to dance. She could feel eyes on her while they were dancing around but she didn't bother looking to see who it was.

"So, Liar, what do you think of Johnny?" Annie asked. "I think he might kinda like you!"

Report Post Tip

Eae blushed, smiling to herself. Annie had only heard good things about her? What sort of good things? And people actually talk about her? She hadn't realized she was popular enough to be mentioned when not around.

Report Post Tip

Tony opened the door to the bar and saw loads of familiar faces, but he wasnt here to mingle.  He quickly scanned the room for the biggest pansa, he was looking for a chance to get some sweet lady to rub one out for him. He knew the fattest one would have very low self esteem and would crack with any compliment thrown her way. It was a trick Tony had used for years, but he never told his friends because who wants to be remembered as the guy who slept with farm animals.  He saw many bellies but one stuck out the most, she was wearing tight pants and a short shirt. It kinda looked like her stomach was trying to escape the inside of her clothes. SCORE, that was the woman for Tony. Now, yes he could have got a beautiful, respectable woman, but one of those wouldn't meet you in the back alley at the party. And thats exactly what Tony was looking for, he eased his way to the bar and ordered a pint of moonshine. You see, she was still to ugly right now, Tony needed the special liquid that made ugly woman beautiful inside of him. While at the bar, he talked to Ciro, noticing all the beauties at the party, such as Maggie-Mae, And Annie-Oakley. Now that was a real woman, miss Annie, she was so beautiful, Tony just wanted to walk up to her and let her know she was a Diamond in a field of gems. 

After the pint was gone, his winged beauty with the triple chin was gone, instead there stood a hot dame, about 100 pounds or less, her pants looked big on her but she had a belt. Tony walked up to her and let her know how beautiful she was. Now having such low confidence the cow mooed back in delight. Tony knew he had her, it was too easy to get these girls, he led her to the back alley using lies upon lies of love and marriage. 

After Tony's business was complete he sent her in a cab to a made up address, telling her to wait at home for him. He kissed her goodnight and returned to the party a new man. He quickly ran to the restroom and freshened up, making sure to wash the pig smell off his fingers. Afterwards Tony went back to the bar where Ciro was still sitting and started up another conversation.

Report Post Tip

En was still snickering about Maggie_Mae when he got a phone call from Domino. She had gotten word that Ciro had a couple of her puppies and her car in the Hamptons and was using them to pick up chicks. She was already in New York and heading up there. En would not want to be Ciro right now. It's not going to be pretty if she finds him. En hung up the phone then it dawned on him. How did Domino find out about it anyway? He would have to find out when she returned. Knowing Johnny the party would still be in full swing when she got back. 

En sat in his office counting the daily take from the loansharking Ciro had done. This kid was doing pretty damn good for just starting out. So far En was impressed. He looked at his watch. He had made Maggie wait long enough. He got up and went to the family bar.

You ready to go Maggie? Domino has been detained. She won't be able to make it, En told her. 

What do you mean DETAINED! Who has her? We better go get her! Maggie said obviously irritated that En wanted to go party rather than bail Domino out.

No, no Maggie, not that kind of detained. She had something come up. She is on the east cost taking care of something. Come on now. Johnny is waiting for you, En said with a wink and a smile. Maggie came storming after him. She hated to be teased. She slapped En's arm. He busted up laughing. She looked simply beautiful tonight. Her natural blush just added to that.

You are NOT funny En! Lets go! she said to him. It was a perfect evening. There was a cool breeze in the air. En walked Maggie the six blocks to the El Diablos HQ. They were let in and ushered to the party. It seemed to be in full swing. Maggie started scanning the place. It was obvious she was looking to see if Johnny was around. En grinned again. The music was blaring, people were dancing. He noticed Annie in the crowd and smiled. It was nice to see her.

Lets get a drink at the bar, he said. As they headed that way En stopped in his tracks and stared. Ciro and Tony were sitting at the bar. It dawned on him that he hadn't seen Ciro since he sent him over with a message for Johnny.

Maggie saw them and asked What are they doing here?

Who knows. Relax Maggie, it's a party! he replied. Shaking his head and laughing, En led Maggie to them. Wait until Domino found out Ciro was no longer in the Hamptons! En wasn't telling her!

Hi guys. Looks like you two are all set up. Where is ours? En asked. He waived the bartender over. When he arrived he looked at Maggie and waited for her to order. 

I'll have a Vodka Martini, she told him. En followed with his order. I'll have a Jameson neat. Make that a double. The bartender went off to get the drinks. En took on the atmosphere. The vibe was electric. The music had the place hopping. Everyone seemed to be having an outrageously great time! He hoped Sky had brought some mangoes and peaches to the party. Man he loved those things!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A good day.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL