Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:49:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A good day. Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Sep 23, '14 14:04

Sky breathes deeply watching the fire, his mouth always burned when he breathed fire who would have thought fire burned. Skydidn't even have to move to Get the Shot of Vodka for Annie, holding up the shot of vodka for Annie and smiles. Sky holds up a flaming shot, with a smile and nod he downs the shot.

"Who wants more shots????" 

Sky hopes on the bar and starts handing out shots.

Report Post Tip

Maggie's heart skipped a beat when Johnny_Bravo came to them. Ten seconds later sky interrupted. She frowned at him for butting in Then went to lighten up when he gave her flowers.

Thank you Sky, she said quietly. 

Will you excuse me Maggie, she heard from Johnny. She wanted to say No! We never get a minute. Instead, she said Yes of course Johnny.

She was dejected that Johnny escaped again then En tried to cheer her up then Annie was introduced.

Nice to meet you Annie. she replied. Then Annie whispers that Johnny had been worried about Maggie all night and she smiled. She whispered back Maybe I should make Johnny_Bravo look more. Absents and hearts then all that stuff you know?

Maggie was taken aback when En got his hands on the knives. She tried to stop him but he tossed the knives fast to impress everyone. There was no end to his bravado! She sighed in relief when Sky turned the knives into confetti! Thank God! En would have cut his hand off!  Maggie watched the people. Everyone was having fun. She finished her martini then took the next one from En.

Thanks dear. No more tricks tonight okay? she said to him. En shrugged. She knew he would do something else now. What is the question. She debated on whether to take her drink outside or watch En. 

Report Post Tip

"Thank you for the shot!" Annie said to Sky as she drank it. "I'm starting to feel a little tipsy. I think I'm gonna go back to the table and sit for awhile!"

Annie looked over at Maggie, who was off in her own little world of hearts and Johnny..

"Would you like to come join me and Liar?" she asked Maggie. "Johnny is back at the table now so you can sit there with him and talk for hours!"

Before heading back to the table, Annie ordered herself a glass of champagne, then took her drink over to the table to sit and relax.

Report Post Tip

John-Gotti enters El Diablos HQ dressed in an all black suit, he sports a black Fadora on his head.  His black Stacy Adams squeak on the floor as he walks in. He had been walking up the street and heard loud music echoing from inside this place. Well no sooner had he walked in, he locked his eyes on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. John was so impressed with her, he decided to walk up to her and start a conversation.  As he was making his way over, he overheard Enaento calling to him.

''John, come over here and meet sky, he is a very good friend of mine'' Said En while chuckling about an apparent knife trick that was going on.

''Hello Sir, I am John-Gotti, It is a pleasure to meet you'' Replied John while keeping the beauty in the corner of his eye.

Sky and En had much to talk about, but they couldn't help but notice that his mind wasn't in the right place. Sky noticed that John was looking across the room and giggled quietly as he gave a quick smile to En.

''I think Eae has caught johns eye'' Giggled sky.

''Well what are you waiting for kid, go talk to her''

''Yes Sir Mr. Enaento, with pleasure''

John slowly made his way up to Eae, she was standing with a few other woman, she looked lovely. John had never seen or met her before, but this feeling in his heart made it feel as if they had known each other for a while. She looked quite shy, but John wasnt shy. After looking like an idiot in front of three woman staring at Eae for a couple of minutes, he finally snapped from his daze and asked her to dance. Right at that moment, Linger from The Cranberries came on the radio.  John led Eae to the middle of the dance floor in front of the whole party, he took her left hand in his right. He placed his left hand on her waist and she placed her right hand on his shoulder. They began to Dance,

Report Post Tip

Rather nervous, after being led to the dance floor by a man she had never met, Eae thought it would be rude to pull away. Besides, she was here to have a good time. Twirling around the dance floor, she started to relax. This would be so much easier if she had taken the time to get a drink or three, but that can wait until after the dance with the mysterious stranger. 

Report Post Tip

There were many things happening that night. Johnny wasn't interested in nothing but Maggie_Mae .

After having a short discussion with SebasianSky , he continued with his circus tricks while Enaento tried to join the act. Not in a very successful way. The part where Seb turned En's knives to confetti was really enjoyable. Around that time, Johnny head back to the table in hopes he would finally have a minute with Maggie. He found Liar sitting in the table and had a small chit chat.

"What do you think of the party Liar ? Are you having a good time?", he said and then they had a small conversation.

After a while, he saw Maggie contemplating whether she should stay inside the bar or go outside. He really hoped that she would choose the first option.

Not many moments ago, a new fella came in the party. He went right for Eae . "Hehehe.. He has a good taste", Johnny thought as they took their dancing to the dance floor.

Report Post Tip

En was amazed by Sky's shotglass stacking, fire breathing thing a ma jig of a trick! SebasianSky always knew how to entertain!

WHOA!You never cease to amaze us Sky! En said as he breathed fire and lit them up.

"Who wants more shots????" En heard Sky ask the masses.

Sky hopped on the bar and starts handing out shots giving En two with a wink. En did a quick disappearing act with the first shot.

Enaento was enjoying his drink and the lively atmosphere when AnnieOakley asked Maggie_Mae if she wanted to join her at the table where Johnny was. When Maggie looked over to see if it was alright En nodded. He had noticed Johnny_Bravo was glancing over at her regularly anyway.

I won't get into anything while you are gone, he said not very convincingly. Maggie looked at him skeptically but could not resist Annie's offer.

I'll be watching. No tricks En! she instructed him. En waived as Maggie picked up her drink and followed Annie to the table.

Well it looks like its officially PARTY TIME! En declared once she had sat down. En picked up the second shot and slammed it. Damn those were going down TOO easy!

En caught a glimpse of the door opening and was surprised to see John-Gotti, a thug he had recently employed enter dressed to the nines. He looked sharp but this really wasn't the place for a man fresh from Ellis Island to be appearing. En shrugged it off. He'd give him a  break this time and have a chat with him later. HE watched as John went about picking up one of the prominent guests. Damn this guy aimed high! En took a gander at his watch. What happened to the guy he sent to invite Penny here anyway? He damn well better have delivered the message. Penny would string him up if a party was hopping in Chicago when she was here and she hadn't been invited! It dawned on En that he hadn't seen CiroAntonino in awhile. He wondered if he had skipped out already. Oh well, back to the alcohol! En was getting a nice buzz going. He wasn't going to stop now!

Report Post Tip

"Well, hello again everyone!" Annie said to Johnny and Liar, who were sitting at the table chatting. "I felt like I was going to fall over so I figured I should probably save some time and sit down!"

Annie watched as Maggie came over and slowly slid into the booth next to Johnny. 

"Glad you came to join us Maggie!" Annie said. "I'm sure you could use a break from standing!"

Maggie agreed that her feet were a little sore.

That was the only comment heard from Maggie, because when Johnny looked over at her, they were instantly lost in conversation.

"Well, Liar, I hope you are having fun tonight! I know I am! And I have a feeling the night isn't even close to over!"

Just as she said that, a tall man in a sharp looking suit walked in, talked to Enaento for a few seconds, then came over and asked Eae to dance.

"Have fun!" Annie said to the pair, who took off onto the dance floor.

Watching them was like watching a dance show at the Ball Room!

Annie enjoyed watching their dance while she sipped on her champagne, looking around every now and then to watch the party continuing to unfold, watching Enaento slam a shot like water, and watching the love unfold between Johnny and Maggie.

Report Post Tip

"Wow! Whoa look at that! Look out the bar's on fire! Shhhbaaaam! Woohoo! this party is getting crazy!" Ciro said......

Ciro was finally relaxing after his pulse had been racing for the last hour and his head had been bobbing uncontrollably. Oh no what a bad impression I'm leaving on all these dames and my fellow gangsters he thought to himself. He took a deep breath and finally came out of his social anxiety shell which gripped him ever since he arrived a week ago from Sicily.

He first headed over to AnnieOakley who seemed to be the most chatty of all the guests. Ciro tipped his hat and extended his hand warmly. She was sipping champagne and enjoying the dancing that was taking place between John and Eae. We shook hands and I looked into her dark mysterious eyes......

"It's my pleasure to meet you Miss, the name is Ciro and just let me tell you that I really am in awe of that luscious red hair of yours....not to mention all those amazing tattoos you have they really are impressive. Listen I know a few of your fellow associates at Fort Izzel, not to be rude but let me go introduce myself to the others here tonight." Ciro said smiling

At the same table with Annie were Liar and Johnny_Bravo. They were in the middle of a conversation but looked over when I introduced myself to Annie.

"Hey you are Enaentos runner right?" Johnny said looking over.

"Yeah nice to meet you Mr. Bravo the name is Ciro. CiroAntonino and thanks for making this little get together tonight, it's a real pleasure to be in the company of such fine people" I said eagerly

"No sweat Ciro. A friend of Enaento is a friend of mine. Just take care of yourself alright and look out for your buddy there Tony he seems to be a little uuhhhh on edge like impatient, tell him to relax a little bit we've got all night to enjoy. I would hate to see him pass out from all that running around." Johnny was jovial and very caring in his demeanor.

Ciros attention is next drawn to a stunning blonde dame who is wearing a sleeveless black halter top and exuding a sultry confidence. He remembers seeing her somewhere and thinking to himself that she must be the second coolest person in The Loop, behind Jono of course.

"And I hate to interrupt your conversation with Johnny but I must introduce myself. I would be kicking myself for a week if i didn't. The name is Ciro and it is my pleasure to meet you" I say as cooly as possible.......

I am enamored at her beauty for several seconds and all of a sudden feel the forceful grip of some iron hands on my neck and hear Enaentos voice save me from further embarrassment. He has made his way over with the virtuoso magician SebasianSky the one and only diamond on display Ms. Maggie_Mae.

"Well I see my Sicilian recruit here has finally introduced himself. It's good to see you making new acquaintances Ciro. When you get a chance see if you can go talk to our fresh off the boat recruit John-Gotti. I know he's in the middle of an enthralling dance with Eae so give him some time but we need you to show him around HQ and give him the rundown of La Famiglia Albizzi, capiche?" The Boss was flexing my neck as he sat down to Johnny's table with Maggie and Sky.

Ciro left them at the table and nodded to the Boss and made his way to the bar to order a nice tall seltzer water with a wedge of lime, he needed to come back down to earth after all the drinks and intoxicants he had prematurely ingested earlier in the party........

Report Post Tip

Annie smiled as CiroAntonino came over and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Ciro!" she said as she shook his clammy hand. "I see you were having fun around here with Tony.. Wonder where he got off to."

She watched as Enaento came up behind him and talked quietly to him, then Ciro left the area to go sit at the bar.

"Seems like an interesting enough person..," said Annie to Liar"But I think I've seen too much of his wild side to get it out of my head and see him as normal!"

Report Post Tip

Ciro sits at the bar and drinks his seltzer water slowly. The lime wedge and ice is sloshing around as he finishes his drink and looks back at AnnieOakley and Liar sitting with the others. There are dozens of thoughts bouncing around in his head and he tries to calm down and put to practice the many techniques he learned while living with the Buddhist monks in the North of San Francisco several years ago.

His life has been a whirlwind since that peaceful period ended. Ciro is still is working on his many faults and deeply struggles to become a better man and a more productive individual not only for himself but for society as a whole. You see Ciro is a young Sicilian who grew up without a strong authority figure in the household. His mother did everything she could to maintain normalcy but working long hours as a single mother she wasn't around as often as he needed. Ciro had never known his father who according to his mother was a drunk and many other negative adjectives, but that's another story altogether.

Ciro grew up on the streets and the only men in his life were the mafiosos who ran the street gangs in Palermo. They only cared about the bottom line and making a profit not educating or teaching their ruffians to be upstanding young men. He was easily influenced from a young age and that habit continued even now. The little angel on his shoulder was always pitchforked to death by the devil on the other shoulder and Ciro didn't know how to prevent it from happening. He knew he had to be smarter or he would end up dead like many wise guys before him who were shortsighted and driven by their egos.

He could tell by the look on AnnieOakleys face that even now he was losing that battle against his demons. Her wide eyes and apprehensive look told him everything he needed to know. He had some work to do to change the tide and leave her and others with a different impression of him. He knew if he was to be somebody in this new life of his in Chicago he would have to walk the line and be a better man. Ciro got started by standing up and walking back towards Annies table and sitting down to start a conversation.......

"Hey AnnieOakley It would be foolish of me to expect you to understand my antics here tonight" Ciro smiles

"I kind of make a bad first impression everywhere I go" he chuckles "but listen it's not to say I'm hopeless"

"I was really curious about you and what made you come out to Chicago?" Ciro asks

Report Post Tip

"Well, hello Ciro.." Annie said. "I'm sure you're not hopeless but I don't normally associate with people that go all crazy.."

Annie laughed and then continued..

"I came to Chicago when I was fresh off the boat..." Annie remembered. "I was just starting out and Chicago looked like the best place for me! People were nice and friendly, they accepted that I had never lived this type of life before.. And agreed to help me out!!" Annie smiled, remembering the beginning. "I was invited to be a part of an amazing family with Jono and the rest of Fort Izzel.. That's when my life really took off," she said to Ciro, who smiled.

Annie got lost in thought about the beginning of her time in Chicago, how the nice people took her in and taught her what they knew, then realized she had started daydreaming and was basically ignoring Ciro as he told her of his history, of how he came to be in Chicago as well.

Report Post Tip

Ciro sat quietly as Annie spoke of her beginnings in organized crime it sounded much like his own story. The were both fresh off the boat, his was from Sicily he wasn't so sure about where her boat set sail from but she would get to that detail at some point in her story.

Ciro contemplated the fact that for someone like him, a young cugine from Sicily, it was normal to get in on the racket. He wondered however how such a lovely and innocent looking beautiful lady such as Annie would've fallen into this world. Maybe she had set off looking for it. He knew she must be hiding a lot of smarts and cunning behind that porcelain visage. Ciro was going to let his guard down but only slightly he knew after all that he was talking to a Consigliere of one of Chicagos largest families. 

They continued talking and Annie mentioned how Chicago was an amazing city. She was right, the windy city offered new people lots of opportunities. It offered Ciro a great crew and plenty of work and money to help make something of himself. Ciro was really enjoying his conversation with Ms. AnnieOakley and he waived to the barman to bring another round of drinks to the entire table.

"Well that's great Annie I had no idea. It's great to get to know some quality people here in the city, really really no joke the more friends the better especially in this life of ours" Ciro smiled and held up his glass in cheers....

Ciro left out a large portion of his travels. The trips to New York and San Francisco, not to mention his stays in France and Italy or even Mexico ayayay! Ciro was happy to have someone to talk with but he didn't want to inundate Ms.Annie and this was neither the place nor the time to go off on all his adventures. He was just happy to sit there and chit chat and appreciate the company of such lovely ladies.

"I wonder whats happened to our host Johnny_Bravo? He is quite the gentleman that guy! And where is Liar and Maggie_Mae? I can see SebasianSky and Enaento still over at the bar playing with those knives hehehe they better count their fingers!"

Ciro then looks over at the dancefloor and wonders if John is ever going to stop dancing with Eae or if she is just going to finally leave him there dancing by himself.

Ciro smiled and adjusted his tie, pulling out his pack of smokes he asks Annie if she smokes or if she minded him haviing a cigarette.

"Do you want one? Or would you mind it?" Ciro asked

Report Post Tip

"Cheers, @Ciro," Annie said. "It is definitely nice to see a better side of you! You seem like the type of guy that has done a lot of traveling and experiencing life!"

Annie thought to herself that there was probably more about him that he wasn't mentioning, but she wouldn't force anything out. Some people like to keep certain things to themselves for the sake of keeping it to themselves! Like herself for example..

"I came to Chicago because I needed a new beginning.. I needed something different...." Annie said as her thoughts drifted back, hazily, to her past.. "And I definitely got that fresh start here in Chicago.. I'm not sure where I lived for 22 years.. Or how I made it onto the boat.. I could have been raised by and drugged continuously by Pirates.. I hardly remember any of my past..."

Flashes of shattered memories passed by in her head, of screaming and yelling, of needles, pills, alcohol... A man, possibly her father, possibly not, smoking and putting his cigarettes and cigars out on whoever was near him, including her.. Crying.. A house filled with smoke.. A mother who was never home...

Annie was shaken out of the past when Ciro asked for another round of drinks and then asked where Johnny went, and if John would ever quit dancing..

"Last thing I knew Maggie and Johnny were sitting in the booth having a wonderful conversation, then I saw them walk out the front door, so who knows where they are now! And about John.. I've no idea.." 

When Ciro asked if Annie needed a cigarette, she said, "No I don't need a cigarette, but I don't mind you smoking near me.. Please! Enjoy!"

Report Post Tip

Ciro was lighting his cigarette and beginning to enjoy the watered down whiskey the waitress brought him. He glanced over at the bar and saw Enaento and SebasianSky putting on a show for Maggie_Mae and the rest of the patrons. He excused himself from the table and smiled again at AnnieOakley as he stood up.

Ciro headed over to the dance floor as soon as the song ended. He felt obliged to "rescue" Eae from yet another dance with the carefree John-Gotti. He stepped in and said something to John-Gotti and then they headed to the mens room and walked out 30 seconds later carrying out TonyMontana.

As they dragged Tony out towards the exit of El Diablos, Ciro waved to Maggie_Mae and tipped his hat to Johnny_Bravo thanking him for being such a generous host. He then gave Annie a wink and smile that he hoped she wouldn't take for granted and he left the El Diablos Cartel back out into the cold Chicago night.....

Report Post Tip

Eae smiles and offers a soft nod to Ciro as he takes away her dancing partner. Ready to give her feet a rest, she heads over to the bar and takes a seat, looking around at whoever is left.

Report Post Tip

As Ciro was preparing to leave the party, Johnny went over to him and greeted him with a warm handshake.

"Thanks for coming over tonight. Hope you had fun"

He then went back to his table to enjoy his time with them for some more.

Report Post Tip

"It was nice talking to you, Ciro.." Annie said as Ciro finished his drink, stole Eae away from her two hour dance partner, and then grabbed Tony out of the bathroom with John, then left with a wink towards Annie. 

Well, I guess I should probably leave too.. Annie thought to herself..

"Thank you, Johnny, for this amazing party," she said. "But I think I need to get going now.. It's really late and I have work in the morning of course!"

Annie thought about the young bum who would meet the fate of her gun in the morning and smiled to herself..

"Have a good evening, Johnny! We should definitely do this all again sometime!"

Report Post Tip

Johnny had too much fun that evening. Now it was Annie's turn to leave.

As she greeted him, he replied

"Thanks for coming Annie! It was a pleasure seeing you. We'll definitely do it again!"

He then escorted her to the exit politely kissed her on the hand.

Report Post Tip

As is usual for The_Dutchman, he was wandering the streets of the cities going from appointment to appointment of people who asked for his client. Once more, as usual, The_Dutchman had a short break, and he saw an advertisement on a Bar nearby.

'Johnny Bravo is hosting a drinking even today at eight o' clock for absolutely no reason!'

The_Dutchman smiles and laughs out loud in his own, and walks into the Bar and sees the cozy atmosphere with people. The_Dutchman heads straight for Johnny being the host, of course.

"My man Johnny, i must say, well, someone who hosts a drinking event for NO reason, with welcoming of 'strangers' so to speak, instantly earns my admiration, no doubt! What a very friendly gesture to the world."

The_Dutchman reaches Johnny his hand, and makes a noble bow and smiles.

"If this event would've been known to me earlier, i would've thought of bearing a gift, honestly! I kind of feel ashamed not to...
It is seldom seen in these streets nowadays, that someone gives so much hospitality, allowing for outsiders to meet & greet. What a great opportunity. I must say i am somewhat touched, Johnny!"

"I do not know if my words are of any importance furthermore, but well, here i am and i just wanted to share this with you. There are still good guys out there. You know, i happen to be more of a hero behind the papers than in the steets. If i could ever help you with something like that, give me a heads-up."

The_Dutchman gives Johnny a quick hug with a kiss on each cheek. After that he heads for the bar to receive a relaxing drink. Then, her mingles into the crowd to search for possible new contacts. You never know...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A good day.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL