Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:59:01
Page:  1 
< Till Death Do Us Part 3 Started by: ZoeyH on Sep 23, '14 18:13

Hey everyone so this is basically the beginning of ZoeyH in the mafia. For the past two months i have seen a lot of you come out and share your stories with us. I really have enjoyed them I would like to make this a thread so i can continue on with the story if you enjoy it. I will color code the stars so if you need a break from reading you can remember what color you left off on ;) I have titled this, Till Death Do Us Part. I think it bares a funny resemblance to the mafia world and Zoey's own life. I just want to put out a very strong warning this is a graphic and violent read not like any i have read prior to this. So if you choose to read this i hope you aren't bothered. 

The rain fell violently on the streets of Los Angeles. The street lights glowed off the paved roads. Zoey Hills was her name. A dark brown haired woman who enjoyed wearing her white dress in public. It reminded her of the innocence that was lost. She had a very close knit group of friends because she cared so deeply she realized she couldn't befriend everyone. Every saturday night was game night with her friends, and tonight was no different. She got out of her apartment and began to lock it.

Get back in there!

A thundering voice came from behind. The man was a bearded man with his white tank top. He was her neighbor. His name was Wayne and he cared little for others. In fact he was a most belligerent man who would scream profanities on a regular basis at the baseball game on his radio. His words would echo through the drywall on a daily basis when his teams played. Wayne began to scream profanities at Zoey. Throwing her to the ground after he slammed the door behind him.

Wayne! What are you doing?!

A voice of panic rang throughout the apartment complex. Of course no one would care to help because others were only concerned with their own lives. He licked his lips in a disgusting way. He had a giant tear on the right side of his tank top probably due to his slovenliness. He motioned to her with his fingers and walked creepily toward her. Zoey began crawling backwards trying to remember what her apartment looked like so she could stand up and run. Her adrenaline was pumping so rapidly that she could even sit and focus for just a moment to gather her thoughts. 

Wayne Please! Wayne you are drunk you dont know what you are doing! Please for the love of God dont hurt me Wayne!

He grabbed Zoey by her hair and started to smile. Her tears left stains on her face. Her mascara left streaks on her cheeks. Her eyes glossy from the tears that filled her eyes. He ripped the shoulder straps of the dress. Zoey grabbed her dress to keep the dress from falling. He let her go to see what her clothes fall. She immediately started to run into her bedroom. Slamming the door behind her she screamed for help. Nothing but the voice of Wayne hollering back at her.

Shut up you stupid little bitch! Open this fucking door right now or you will be fucking sorry! I will break this damn door down if i have too!

Zoeys thoughts meant nothing. No one would hear them. No one would care to know what was going on. The kicks started to crack open the door. She ran to place her dresser in front of the door to blockade it. Zoey was tiny though, barely a hundred pound girl moving a dresser half her weight. The trembling she had in her arms made it that much more difficult for her to actually move the dresser. Sobbing hysterically she finally got the dresser in front of the door as he rammed it open. It wasn't enough for the beast to come through. His laughter was sickening. Was this actually the alcohol or was always this insane? Zoey picked up the phone to call the police but there was no dial tone. She slammed it down. Wayne pushing the door was getting closer and closer. Zoey open her window. She didnt know if she could get out through the escape hatch but she thought it was worth a shot. She hopped on out of her window and immediately began running out. There was no sight of Wayne behind her. She hopped down into the dark alley. Homeless were all there lighting their cold hands by the fire. Zoey running with her hand on her dress to keep it from falling was finally making it to the sidewalk and about to leave the alley.

The fuck you think you are going? I thought you wanted this! Dont you want this? Dont you want me! A real man!

He grabbed Zoey. Wayne slapped her in the mouth. Grabbing her face he stared deep into her eyes.

Oh you gotta pretty mouth Zoey! I have been waiting for this for a long time.

Zoey Clenched her fists and tried to hit him in the face. She never hit a soul before. Zoey was known by her friends to be the most delicate of all of them. The one who would spin in a garden of flowers. Zoey the one who loved was being abused and hurt. The homeless just stared. They didnt try to help at all. Would her friends who were waiting for her wonder where she was? The three hundred pound picked up Zoey with one arm and carried her off into the apartment complex. Zoeys screams reverberated throughout 5th street. This little midwest girl, her hopes and dreams of becoming an actress were on the brink of destruction. Her voice now empty when she screamed. Just sobs. 

Please Wayne...Just let me go! Please i dont know what you are doing but please let me go...

Sirens. Just in time. The police were coming. The lights were glowing in the distance. In moments they would be right before their eyes. Wayne started charging towards the front of the apartment complex. He would never be quick enough. They were gaining on him. He threw Zoey down to the floor and began running alone to the complex. Zoey laid on the floor was hurt and stumbled to her feet. The cops were right infront of the apartments but just kept driving. Zoey looked as they sped right past her. Her arms in the air waving at them. Screaming!

Help!

Zoey turned around and saw wayne through the giant glass window. He was more than out of breath. There was no way that slob was going to catch her now. Pointing at her he grabbed his crotch and started to laugh. Zoey started running. When she got to the end of the street she was able to get into a taxi and arrived at her friends house. Michelle, Zoeys best friend opened the door smiling in her red dress. Martini in hand and blonde hair looked perfect as always. Her smile ended and her martini dropped when she saw Zoey hurt.

Oh fuck! What Happened Zoey?!

The door was shut and locked. They sat her down. Everyone their Zoey knew except for one. They were all models and all aiming to be actresses one day. Tonight was their weekly game night wear they dress up and play games. Sometimes they chose to go out in the town but they were all pretty big home bodies. The girls tried to clean up Zoey as she was trying to explain what happened to her. 

I dont know what he was thinking. This was the most terrified i have ever been. I felt so helpless. I felt so scared. I didnt know what to do or where to go. I cant go back home. He will find me and try to do something terrible to me! Michelle i cant go back! 

Michelle put her arms around Zoey and began to hug her. The other girls cried from the experience that Zoey just had didnt have many words to say. Zoey was just glad that she finally felt safe. A feeling so horrible was felt at the pit of her soul and had shaken her so deeply that she knew no matter what happened afterwards she would never be the same. 

Zoey moved out of her apartment and found a nice place across the city. She decided that having a roommate would be an effective idea. Zoey moved in with a few of her girlfriends. Michelle was one and Tara was another. Tara was a short fiery Italian journalist who just said what she felt. Oh could she talk forever. She was oblivious to how her words would exceed the receptors care. She was sweet in her own way. Tara was the perfect person you would want with you on a night in the town. There were many times were guys would hit on Zoey and Michelle and Tara was almost like a little body guard. Most the guys were always jerks. Michelle would always be nice to anyone. Her beauty was only matched by her genuine love for people. She loved volunteering. She found much joy in giving of herself and her time to those less fortunate. So anytime the three of them were together it was always a fun night. Tonight was finally a night where they would go out in town after a month of them all not being together due to business. They were at a local club in Los Angeles that was known for having many celebrities for showing up before a young man approached her.

Excuse me miss, would you like to drive across the country and kill people with me? 

This was perhaps the strangest thing Zoey has ever heard. The man was wearing a very flashy outfit. His immediate smile after he vocalized this put her at ease. He put his hand out. No wedding rink. Fancy watch. Cuff links. A very well groomed man with his black hair combed to the side. Zoey took his hand and shook it. She was always awkward with guys. She was convinced that if she was not attractive she would never get married because she was so awkward. The man was eloquent as can be. The sweeping of the feet then began.

So my name is Gionni. Im from New York. I really like your black dress, its very edgy tonight. Are you here with anyone miss...Im sorry i didnt actually catch your name, what was it?

Yeah he was good. Zoey informed Gionni of her name. They sat in a booth in the back of the club for hours just talking. Tara and Michelle would occasionally walk by winking and making awkward faces. It was funny until Gionnis gaze finally broke and noticed. It was the definition of embarrassment. 

So what do you do Gionni? Like what is your profession?

Gionni told Zoey how he was a movie producer. He explained what all that actually meant and what his day to day looked like. He could tell Zoey didnt believe him. His eyes looked up and caught a glance of another man. Motioning for him to come to the booth Zoey soon realized it was Ted Astaire. A famous actor who loved to tap dance in all of his movies. Ted was so delightful. Shaking Zoeys hand as if she was the celebrity. 

Say Zoey, have you ever wanted to be in a movie? If you wanted i could get you in a few. I mean no pressure though.

Zoeys face lit up! This was her break. Gionni took Zoey outside and explained to her that his only condition for her to start acting was that she had to go on a date with him. His smile was so comforting. Michelle and Tara got a ride home that night in a Taxi while Zoey and Gionni took their time walking to Zoey's apartment. When Zoey finally got home she thanked Gionni and he walked away. She spent the rest of the night talking to Michelle and Tara about the Movie Producer, Gionni. She couldnt tell if she was actually more excited a dream of hers was finally coming true or that she met this guy who she was strongly attracted to. 

Zoey was on the front cover of newspapers with Gionni. They were the couple of the century. The actress and the producer. They even made a movie about their romance which the two of them starred and of course it was a hit. Ted Astaire played a huge part in it due to his closeness to Gionni. Michelle got her big break as well just because Zoey persisted telling Gionni about it. Gionni finally caved and allowed Michelle to star in a new movie where she was a damsel in distress. She would quickly become the heart throb of the nation. They would go out in town and people would ask them to sign everything. From paper to skin autographs were asked. It was an extremely special time for Zoey and it was about to get better. 

On a friday night Gionni took Zoey all the way to New York City. He paid for her to get a new dress and new jewelry. He paid for her limo to the airport and her private jet. He paid for Michelle and Tara to get there too. On the Jet was their own masseuse. This was the best day of their life. Zoey knew what was about to happen. How could she not?

Do you think he is going to ask me to Marry him?

​Zoey already knew the answer but she was to giddy to withhold it. They spent the rest of the time laughing and enjoying the jet ride. They finally got to the New York and it was enormous. Not a skyline like she has ever seen. She walked into the hotel in that cold december night. Going up to her room with the girls. They walked in and on the bed was two tickets to see the latest concert by Frank Lantra. A beautiful vocalist and fellow actor. They wasted no time and went to the venue within the hour. Sitting VIP with a young lady and what looked to be her boyfriend or at least significant other the lady spoke to Zoey.

Hello, are you the Zoey Hills? My name is Deces. Im an old friend of Gionnis. He has told me about you and i just have to say i am really excited to meet you. I have seen all of your movies and you are simply phenomenal. I especially like the movie where you play the young girl who avenges her lover. I couldnt imagine someone like that happening in your life. Are you currently working on any other movies or are you on vacation?

Deces she wasnt an actress but she seemed quite important. After all she was in the Very Important Person area. They talked for a while and quickly became friends. Her red dress asserted this type of dominance that was just quite confusing to Zoey. After a while of conversation the show began. Lantra appeared before the crowed and everyone went crazy. Tara leaned over to Zoey.

Do you know who that is? Thats Deces! Shes like a head of some kind of organized mafia syndicate. Zoey be careful talking to her, they kill people.

Zoeys eyes widened. Chills on her arms became present and she pulled in her coat. She noticed the man next to Deces had his eyes on her. Fear pulsated through her veins. She was always told that the mafia was heavily involved with the theater and those who produced but she never actually met one. Deces friend leaned over to Zoey and whispered in her ear.

I think its time you take center stage.

Zoey got really nervous not understanding what this bodyguard was actually referring to. The lights got dim real quick. Lantra spoke into the microphone and asked everyone to welcome his old friend Gionni Vitti up to the stage. The audience applauded and allowed him to speak. The orchestra for Lantra immediately began playing a soft melody in the background of his speech. A door opened and Zoey was ushered down to the stage. A light was shinning on her as she walked down the stair case. This was the moment.  

One thing I know Zoey Hills is that you make me a better man. I could not have dreamed up a more perfect person than you. You make me come alive. I dont want to spend another second of my life without you. These past two years have just confirmed that I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me? 

Zoey covered her face in excitement. She was getting married. This was a day she remembered thinking about as a little kid. After she said yes everyone from Frank Lantra and Michelle to Deces and Zoey went out to go eat. The priest at Our Lady of the Queen of Angels was notified. He was also a good friend to Gionni. Zoey Vitti it had a ring to it, and so did she. They flew back to LA the next day and the wedding preparations began. 

Its raining Gionni. Do you think it will be raining tomorrow on our wedding day?

The rain was violent. More than violent. Thunder crashed and lightening struck every two seconds. The forecast had nothing like this in mind when it was issued. At least tomorrow would have a beautiful rainy smell. They'll be inside a church anyhow and her bridesmaids took extra preparations to make sure everything was ready. 

If it does Zoey, then ill kiss you in the rain. 

His words everytime were always comforting to her. The doorbell rang. Gionni was going to go out for his bachelor party and his friends Michael and Tim had finally arrived to take him out. Michelle and Tara were excited to finally hang out with Zoey before she was a married woman. Gionni gave Zoey a kiss on the forehead.

Ill see you tomorrow babe. I love you. 

He opened the door to see his friends waiting for him in the car. He grabbed his coat and walked toward his car. He opened the car door and then ran up to the door to kiss Zoey once more. Running back to his car he shouted to her.

I cant wait to see your beautiful face...

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. Five gun shots rang out. Gionnis body hit the floor. Zoey Screamed his name. Everything else was a blur. Supposedly it was a fight over a casting that didnt happen. Supposedly it was an ex lover of Zoey that got angry about the wedding. Supposedly it was Gionnis way of going out with a bang. Newspapers read all sorts of things. No one knew the truth.

Zoey had been dealing with Gionnis death really hard for a month. Michelle and Tara didnt know how to comfort her. She was finally visited by Deces who had gathered enough information as to what had happened. 

Zoey. I know who killed Gionni. I wrote his address on this piece of paper for you. Ill let you take care of the rest. 

Looking at the paper she realized that was her old apartment complex. Was it Wayne? It had to be that was his room number. She sat with the paper in her hand for a really long time. Staring at the paper she could only remember how wayne viciously attacked her. Deces was closing the door when she said the last part.

If you need anything ever, im here for you. 

Zoey wasted no time. She got in her car and drove down to the apartment. She wore the white dress that she would have wore on her wedding day. She knocked on the door of Waynes apartment. The door opened. It was Tara. The room started spinning. Why was Tara in the room. Why was Tara here? 

Zoey what are you doing here?

It all made sense now. Tara got in close with Zoey so she could write stories on stories about her celebrity life. Thats why the headline of the ex lover was there. It was all coming together. Zoey was so confused. She was hurt. Tara had betrayed her. Zoey pulled out her gun. Fired off a round and pierced Tara in the chest. Wayne emerged from the kitchen. Of course that fat slob was back there. Zoey ran in and fired.

BANG BANG BANG BANG...BANG. Now he lie lifeless. Zoey stood above the dying man. The first four were for Gionni. The last one was for me. Tara was screaming for help. Zoey walked over and kicked her in the face. Blood poured out from her chest to quickly. There was no recovery for either one. Zoey closed the door and locked it. She moved a couch infront of it so no one would come help. She planted the gun on Tara so it looked like a homicide and a suicide. Zoey went out the escape hatch. Drove home and cried. She killed one of her best friends and the man who tried taking everything from her and took everything from her. She finally had revenge but still felt helpless. She couldnt go back to her empty home. She pulled in front of a pay phone. 

Deces, its Zoey Hills...Do you have a place i could lay low for a while?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: < Till Death Do Us Part 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL