Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 18:04:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
My MR Story, and Goodbye Started by: Pratster on Sep 24, '14 18:38

Gonna miss you Prat always had a laugh talking to you and am glad to be on that list 

You were a great guy as said MR won't be the same without you

I hope all goes well in life take care my friend.

Report Post Tip

I dont think for a second you'll disappear, at least not for long anyway.

Was gutted when your last character died as I think it'd have been the first time we got to work together since those days in Chicago you just spoke about. Still, you are a great asset to the game and someone I've hated, admired and respected. As has been often said, you are a cunt at times, but we all can be imo. I think once people get to know the real Pratster they grow to like you and thats evidenced by the amount of people sad to see you leave.

I wish you all the best in that other world and look forward to your return some day.

Report Post Tip

we never really talked back then, with the exception of a few ups and downs, but i remember CH back then. I remember being almost completely new to the game and what not.

Pratster turned a city of roughly 30-50 people into a city of 350 - 400 people (give or take). 

I was in Suburbs at the time under Deadpool.

I dont care who you are, that's one hell of an accomplishment.

I wish you the best Pratster and hope to see you return one day

Report Post Tip
Pratster: Last Active: Oct 02, '14 17:48

Welcome back
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Just over a week, welcome back lad! You've been missed!
Report Post Tip
He wanted to see all his replies
Report Post Tip

I've never been good at initiating relationships or conversations with people for fear of being downright told to fuck off, this character will stay idling as long as Drexler wishes to keep me here, so drop us a mail with whatever preferred method of communication and I'll be sure to add you on whatever it is.

Just a reminder of the end of his post. 

Report Post Tip

Been good times with yah . 

Although we do not speak that much , it always has been a pleasure whenever we do . Working with you back in Chicago was a blast , hopefully we can do it once more .

Godspeed on your journey young lad :)

Report Post Tip
^
Report Post Tip

You know.... if you can manage to accomplish 80% success in your real life, well then, MR has been a positive change on your life.

You have indeed matured from an arrogant punk clueless kid to an adult, thats what happens in life!

May your journey be safe and may the rest stops on the way be clean!

Report Post Tip
and enjoyed being in your GF's family GrizzlySon we were beasts'
Report Post Tip

I was Godfather, WildTurkey had a district, Odin had a district, on expansion, NiNe(Psychopath) was given a district, and someone had the 5th district, though the name escapes me currently. Together, all of us, including the various CL's we had (there were a lot of them) built Chicago into the best and biggest city I'd ever seen or known on the game. I was proud of every single one of them. We worked as a unit and were loyal to eachother right to the end, it was truly the best thing I'd been a part of.

Prat, this is by far my most favorite time in MR. You ran your city like a mother fucking BOSS! 

I dream of the day when you, odin, JTG, kendra, and me can work together again. Considering the size and depth of CH, we had all the necessary tools to build a powerhouse within a short period of time under your leadership. 

The rest of Chicago had been pressuring me for months to attack, but I really didn't want to.

Hahahaha! We pressured you every week for atleast 3 months. But to be completely honest, we were planning to shoot you if you didn't follow through in May <3 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My MR Story, and Goodbye
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL